VODKA declares war on Empira.

DeletedUser

Probably supporting another guy and your excuse is not that good considering you have..hm..1+1+1..
Yeah,I think the answer is 3 tribes.

3 x 60 = 180

Empira has 53 members
Pill has 21

53 + 21 = 74

180 - 74 =110 members

Conclusion:

You guys have 110 more members than us,meaning we're still outnumbered and yet, you guys can't do it.
Maybe you guys should consider adding another sister tribe.

Well funnily enough you seemed to think you would beat us easily even though we outnumber you at the start.

What has changed your opinion?

You seem to now be covering up the fact you lost quite a lot of members to us, and youre apparently the veterans,by saying we have more members than you.

DeletedUser

Oh,quit the BS..
We never said it would be fast, we said you guys were n00bs and that's indeed true.

DeletedUser

Well funnily enough you seemed to think you would beat us easily even though we outnumber you at the start.

You seem to now be covering up the fact you lost quite a lot of members to us, and youre apparently the veterans,by saying we have more members than you.

shadow... you are a noob. Nothing is going to change that, The more I read your posts, the more dislike I have for you and by association VODKA.

And yeah sy0 quit this world, he wasn't trying at all on it. Sooo.. yeah you managed to beat an inactive player who was in the process of quitting w15, way to go :icon_rolleyes: I amazed that a vodka player managed to have enough offense to actually kill a village with with 19 real defense units... soooo impressive.

aren't you in Vodka's academy anyway? You really have no business being the spokesman for that family as your noobishness is probably at one of the highest levels on this world for P&P actives, I really pity VODKA for allowing such an idiot into their tribe at all, there is still time to reconsider VODKA... At least get him off the forums or something because hes just going to give you guys a worse rep than you already have as a family tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shadow... you are a noob. Nothing is going to change that, The more I read your posts, the more dislike I have for you and by association VODKA.

And yeah sy0 quit this world, he wasn't trying at all on it. Sooo.. yeah you managed to beat an inactive player who was in the process of quitting w15, way to go :icon_rolleyes: I amazed that a vodka player managed to have enough offense to actually kill a village with with 19 real defense units... soooo impressive.

aren't you in Vodka's academy anyway? You really have no business being the spokesman for that family as your noobishness is probably at one of the highest levels on this world for P&P actives, I really pity VODKA for allowing such an idiot into their tribe at all, there is still time to reconsider VODKA... At least get him off the forums or something because hes just going to give you guys a worse rep than you already have as a family tribe.

QFT :icon_wink:

Child in time

QFT, seconded.

DeletedUser

LOL at VODKA. Look poor. Funny that they have declared...personally i see them regreting what they have done.

DeletedUser

They'll wake up with the mother of all hangovers asking; "Sh**, did I declare war yesterday?",
seeing their friends lying around the apartment as pincushions with arrows and spears sticking out of them.

Then they'll go back to sleep and hope it was just a bad dream.

DeletedUser

WOW!!! You might want to listen to him, Vodka.

Nifft is one of the most laid back people I know and if he can get this riled up over him, then you guys are in serious trouble once others start to listen to his crap. I know from past experience that Shadow is one of the most hated P&P personalities. In most cases he is referred to as "the idiot".

He isnt that bad, but he makes some of the most idiotic posts possible and it usually ends up in a flame war.

Tribal Godfather

nifft i love you.

DeletedUser

How's HOVE doing these days?:icon_wink:

Idiot.

DeletedUser

HOVE? There's no HOVE. They split...

Well that is correct.

And just so you know,I was dismissed form VODKA*, for a stupid reason.

The reason was this, one of VODKA's PA's wanted to attack me, so they dismissed me to allow him to do so.He wansnt an ally,nor a NAP nor a tribe member and had nothing to do with us,yet they still let the PA come first.

There are huge arguements flaring in the forums of VODKA* now with the members erupting at the leaders for dismissing me.Although you may dislike me, I did a lot for VODKA*. I set up the support system, and since then,no-one has been nobled and many people have been saved from being farmed. I coordinated attacks, I set up the clusters and the account sitting system and so on.

Here is the forums and what is going on:

Kill3mAll today at 22:33 Quote why was he dismissed,he was doing alrite;organising support and this kinda shit...

Mpiufiu today at 22:35 Quote Alex should give us details cause we are all in a great fog
Rtard 3 today at 22:36 Quote he was being a idiot and attacking players who are in powerfule tribes and could not defend himself when the tribe retaliated
silver613 today at 22:38 Quote Yeah~

What's going on?

Mpiufiu today at 22:39 Quote he told he just attacked bongeh which also attacked him and that he did not attack Critical Pather and that it is a big misunderstanding....

Rtard 3 today at 22:42 Quote I got this from a PA

Just a note to let you know you may want to keep a rein on ShadowKnight he is going around attacking villages with ruddy great tribes(including mine) and then screaming for help when he gets attacked back...he has apparently declared war on loads of us and says your whole tribe are backing him up...if that's the case I am staying well out of it cos I am not fighting you as my mate, but if not your leader needs to know this is what he is up to..I have asked my leader to hold fire for the moment but this guy is getting nasty and it's only a matter of time before all out tribal war is declared because of him...

Stupiddog today at 22:46 Quote Edit Delete Shadowknight was doing a great job helping EVERYONE that was getting attacked...

AND he got attack first in that last incodent...he even posted it. He only attacked the other guy to deter two attacks on him at once.

Mpiufiu today at 22:47 Quote anyway its wierd what is happening. he was the only one directing and organising stuff here.

Stupiddog today at 22:50 Quote Edit Delete That's right....(kinda sad that he was always here) but he was very dedicated...

He spent more time helping others then building himself up...He organized the support that saved my ass, and now I have 3 villages, and have supported 4 other people that are still here because HE told me to support them!

Stupiddog today at 22:58 Quote Ok, well I emailed him, he wasn't given a reason for being dissmissed other then "good bye"....I would really like to know what's going on?

I'm not going to stick around to be the next person to be booted for doing nothing but helping the tribe. I owe some people here, for saving me, some people owe me...but alot of people owe Shadowknight!!!!!

ribinho today at 23:12 Quote omg u are dissmising every player...what's wrong with u????

-Shadow

DeletedUser

I was referring to the failure of a tribe he led on world 12. :icon_smile:

Oh, and it wasnt a failure. When you have accomplished holding off 6 tribes ALL of which are based in your continent for over a month and even had the same stats as them by the end of it when they had 6 times the members you did and were higher ranked than you in the continent you tell me I was a failure.

HOVE fell apart because of traitors, not my leadership.

DeletedUser

I thought the merge with torete killed it? :icon_wink: Nevermind. How's this war going?

DeletedUser

I thought the merge with torete killed it? :icon_wink: Nevermind. How's this war going?

We though good, but then Alex stepped up as leader which he is incapable of.

Look at VODKA*, 6 people have left,some of their top members, and it hasnt even been 3 hours since i was dismissed.

And no, it didnt. It stirred up a lot of fuss and made us stronger as a unit as we knew who was loyal to us.The final was against TNS,TNS-RS,AOD,AOD-2,TIO and DTA all at the same time killed us.Who knew TNS had so many allies >.<

thebit

We though good, but then Alex stepped up as leader which he is incapable of.

Look at VODKA*, 6 people have left,some of their top members, and it hasnt even been 3 hours since i was dismissed.

And no, it didnt. It stirred up a lot of fuss and made us stronger as a unit as we knew who was loyal to us.The final was against TNS,TNS-RS,AOD,AOD-2,TIO and DTA all at the same time killed us.Who knew TNS had so many allies >.<

I was in TIO, fear my axes.

DeletedUser

Shadow I was in HOVE world 12 and I will admit the organisation was pretty good. Although you may think HOVE was not a failure it was. ONly 33% of people posted on the forums and I didn't think it was good at all