VODKA declares war on Empira.

Child in time

Oh, and it wasnt a failure. When you have accomplished holding off 6 tribes ALL of which are based in your continent for over a month and even had the same stats as them by the end of it when they had 6 times the members you did and were higher ranked than you in the continent you tell me I was a failure.

HOVE fell apart because of traitors, not my leadership.

Lol, you KEEP saying that HOVE stood up!

Actually half way during the wars you asked me to come back and help you in the tribe, i did and what was the result?

RWP mass-attacking me, i asked the reason, they said: Shadowknight4141 told us so? Nice leadership pal :icon_wink:

Luckely Mladja86, who was a nice guy, was at my side and that way i survived, tho i was not only offensive od top 50, but also DEFENSIVE od top 5 ;) Thanks for that.

And in the time you had this "war" with 6 tribes, actually there wasn't a war, there was NO decleration of war whatsoever, you were just acting like a total pr*ck and the other leaders hated you for that, then you came up with: there's a war and HOVE members started nobling others, so they fought back.

In the meanwhile, while the better players of HOVE, who were smart enough te reunite AGAINST you in the early period (i love the old TORETE) hold of most of the attacks planned on HOVE, for example: Sherbertsam and Kurtkan were on the noble list of both TNS and RWP, but i talked to mladja and KFT and made sure they WEREN'T to be nobled, same counts with georgewhit and retaer, actually you pointed them out as "the first to be nobled".

You've always been a controlfreak, too bad you're "controlling" is shit.

When you joined this world, i told needle and deathblitz you're a f*ck up who probably causes war in an useless early period, Needle refused to just kick you, but he DID told me he'd keep an eye on you, 2 weeks later he told me i was right, you provoked a VODKA-Empira war, now they're so sick of you in VODKA they kicked you to VODKA* which means you're actually on the VODKA noble list.

The guy who nobled you was probably only let in VODKA if he got more villages, you're a pain in the *ss and therefor an easy target, if VODKA would send someone of their own to noble you it'd be suspicious, but they do let others noble you, for you're a nuisance.

Please, rot in hell, i can't wait till you die.

Child in time

SherbertSam was in no way a good player

I don't know if you know her, but she's great!

Isn't it the fact she has LOT'S of experience and knows how to build a village, then it's for her people's skill and also designing skills.

+ She's our dominatrix, she's the reason why our predators are in the top 50 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A) She just made intertribe nobles and B) She nobled low point villages

DeletedUser

You just lost your posting privileges on the P&P for a week for being a complete idiot.

You should hav lost your pirvelleges for spamming up the P&P fourm but hey we can't get everything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

^ I'm sure the title says Vodka declares war on Empira.

An ex VODKA member also used to be a member of HOVE in another world, so it starts a fight, barely on topic is it?

I feel like a wannabe moderator, but it's not fun going through a personal arguement about 2 players who you honestly couldn't care less about.

PetarPavao

I left Empira a minute ago

a very noobish tribe, you can't rely on tribe mates' support but you have to take care of yourself

I managed to defend against a player that has 1.6k points more than me with little support from one player

EMPIRA is a noob tribe and has a noob leader! I still can't believe VODKA didn't kill them!
I'm ready to join them but thier leader ignores my messages -.-

DeletedUser

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

Death Blitz

a very noobish tribe, you can't rely on tribe mates' support but you have to take care of yourself Most of the people in Empira are capable of handling attack from one or two players on their own. It not their fault that you don't have the skills to do so.

I managed to defend against a player that has 1.6k points more than me with little support from one player And? When I was 1k points and getting gangbanged by three other people in my 13x13, all of which who were larger than me, btw, I held them off and beat them back on my own. I didn't even make a thread about it or say anything in Skype. Once again, not their fault if you can't take the heat.

EMPIRA is a noob tribe and has a noob leader! I still can't believe VODKA didn't kill them! Which is why they have maintained the Top 10 OD ever since the start of the server. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm ready to join them but thier leader ignores my messages -.- Well, you're entitled to do whatever you want. If you need three family branches in order to keep you alive in this world though, that doesn't say much for you.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think Death Blitz has replied to your post so no further statementes are requiered.

Also,if you think we're that n00bs,come and gets us.

Nightdew

a very noobish tribe, you can't rely on tribe mates' support but you have to take care of yourself

I managed to defend against a player that has 1.6k points more than me with little support from one player

EMPIRA is a noob tribe and has a noob leader! I still can't believe VODKA didn't kill them!

<_<

Well, that was a complete waste. Did you even have any defence besides the stuff I sent you?

Have fun getting nobled in VODKA.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should ask for support a bit more, you can't rely on players that are offline to support you...

PetarPavao

I asked constantly

and I had 2k spears and swords which were wiped out but as I'm experienced, I know what to do and I killed his noble and almost all defenses

I was hoping Empira is good but the leader is a noob and just a few guys from the tribe are real players, others are a joke