VODKA declares war on Empira.

DeletedUser

I asked constantly

and I had 2k spears and swords which were wiped out but as I'm experienced, I know what to do and I killed his noble and almost all defenses

I was hoping Empira is good but the leader is a noob and just a few guys from the tribe are real players, others are a joke

i nobled ur village, and thanks for it have enjoyed it alot :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I asked constantly

and I had 2k spears and swords which were wiped out but as I'm experienced, I know what to do and I killed his noble and almost all defenses

I was hoping Empira is good but the leader is a noob and just a few guys from the tribe are real players, others are a joke

If they are you probably would have noticed before you got attacked so why were you there at all when this happened? Or is this just random flaming?

PetarPavao

If they are you probably would have noticed before you got attacked so why were you there at all when this happened? Or is this just random flaming?

I was hoping they will get a grip...but I was wrong

go VODKA! although their member tried to noble me... -_-

DeletedUser

PetarPavao:: Quit crying you are mad because we didnt have the troops to support you. You know what, I am exstatic for whoever nobled you. You do not deserve to play a game if you're gonna be a cry baby about it. You cry more then my 2 month old.

DeletedUser

PetarPavao:: Quit crying you are mad because we didnt have the troops to support you. You know what, I am exstatic for whoever nobled you. You do not deserve to play a game if you're gonna be a cry baby about it. You cry more then my 2 month old.

Check your facts, he hasn't been nobled.

DeletedUser

lol I meant Attacked :p I know he wasnt nobled I misspoked because he was making me mad.

DeletedUser

Side 1: Empira

Side 2: VODKA VODKA* VODKA+

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 135
Difference: 99

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 78,741
Side 2: 209,303
Difference: 130,562

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,849
Side 2: 5,763
Difference: 7,086

image.php

DeletedUser

can that even be considered a war? look at chosen, by themselves they've managed to noble more villages of the opponent than these two combined. I find it difficult to believe taht the primary focus of either tribe is this war and still have this little production :icon_confused:

PetarPavao

noobs CANNOT noble me!
they can just slow my growth!

and I'm not crying, I'm just showing the others what a noob tribe Empira is!
VODKA is not anything special also...

DeletedUser

Side 1: Empira

Side 2: VODKA VODKA* VODKA+

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 135
Difference: 99

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 78,741
Side 2: 209,303
Difference: 130,562

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,849
Side 2: 5,763
Difference: 7,086

image.php

If you look at noblings on Empira and what they have lost, and then look at people leaving, you will notice that people "conveniently" leave before they get nobled..in mid-flight of being nobled.

The stats should be higher, but it doesnt matter, Empira is falling apart from the inside with so many people leaving.