Vst

Rudegar

LOL and considering I'm not even sure which the real topic of this thread was I'll mention Rudegar is going or has went to S? Or did he go and start his own tribe? There that should cover my bases and keeps me on topic if this was the vst thread.

Rudegar started his own tribe......... again

DeletedUser

I talked to the leader of the w33 tribe attacking him and let him know when we'd start mass attacking him, and we both agreed he'd leave one world to save the other, as he already did when he joined BA.

Inter-world co-ordination works well, which is why I frown upon people posting stats to multiple worlds in their sig o_O

Smart move.

But its easy enough to check TWStats which list each world they are active on... unless they register new accounts for each world for added security.

Rudegar

just going to throw a few humble coincidences up here.....

bella screws up prenobling villages for zurtle when she is in MIM.....

Gented joins VST and attacks bella...... within minutes zurtle launches on gented.....

APOC-M mebe?

DeletedUser53573

Smart move.

But its easy enough to check TWStats which list each world they are active on... unless they register new accounts for each world for added security.

But he made it easier. :)

DeletedUser

just going to throw a few humble coincidences up here.....

bella screws up prenobling villages for zurtle when she is in MIM.....

Gented joins VST and attacks bella...... within minutes zurtle launches on gented.....

APOC-M mebe?

I have another story.

People in leadership dont like eachother.

They cant get over differences or talk it out.
They create break away tribes, continents are fractured, unsure if the other tribe will attack.

The other tribe attacks!
There are no more safe continents! Lines are blurred, who controls what sat account that runs xxx family tribe?

Now tell me the end of the story eh?

DeletedUser

Well right now i see
VST, -MM-, -MI-/-IM-/Wrath [IM-2 renamed?)
where their just to just me MIM.

And if -MM- is attacking ~S~ and VST is attacking -MM-... (no one from MIM besides sworddy has been on to set it straight from their standpoint)

The lines, a bit more blurry then a few days ago.

Rudegar

uhmk well..... yah ish..... kinda.....

bella did her jump of the shipage which inspired ppl to do the whole wrath thing..... ive been outta the dealie for ages....

what you are likely to see is MIM sits where it is while the players with testicles come to VST to rim MM and then some kinda consolidation so we can get back to attacking the apoc tribes which have apoc in their name rather than the apoc tribe which doesnt have apoc in its name.

if MIM wants to sit on the sidelines regarding bella im more than happy to offer ppl a place to go where they can attack traitors etc

DeletedUser

end of the story...... same...... Apoc-M

I think I see a different story.

Let's see if I can get it right.

Failed leaders of failed tribe verbally attack and spread false rumors about a member of their tribe, alienating said member.

Idiots that don't know how to read TWstats, still don't know how to read TWstats.

Failed leader is probably failing elsewhere outside TW, continues to take out pent up aggression on former member of said tribe.

Did I hit it?

DeletedUser

uhmk well..... yah ish..... kinda.....

bella did her jump of the shipage which inspired ppl to do the whole wrath thing..... ive been outta the dealie for ages....

what you are likely to see is MIM sits where it is while the players with testicles come to VST to rim MM and then some kinda consolidation so we can get back to attacking the apoc tribes which have apoc in their name rather than the apoc tribe which doesnt have apoc in its name.

if MIM wants to sit on the sidelines regarding bella im more than happy to offer ppl a place to go where they can attack traitors etc

well violet or red,they have chosen..if they are not in the tribe then they are either a future ally or an enemy..they have been our allies yet they chose another path..;))

Rudegar

I think I see a different story.

Let's see if I can get it right.

Failed leaders of failed tribe verbally attack and spread false rumors about a member of their tribe, alienating said member.

Idiots that don't know how to read TWstats, still don't know how to read TWstats.

Failed leader is probably failing elsewhere outside TW, continues to take out pent up aggression on former member of said tribe.

Did I hit it?

dude from the look of your crackpot story the only thing you are hitting is ur vein....

INF was doing exceedingly well and bailed out MM who many of their members admitted without merge would have likely stayed together for 2 weeks at tops.... MM was a mess due to gross missmanagement.

new administration could not work with bella full stop.
I tried to mediate.
I discovered she was in negotiations with wolfhunt about starting a new tribe and napping APOC to attack silence (an ally) I demoted her.
Mass propoganda campaign Vs rudegar.
rudegar and bella both agree not to undermine MIM.... Bella leaves and starts sending ivites to MIM players and loading innactive accounts with her followers ---> ergo traitor

Bella attacks Silence.... allied to VSt hence war..... ummm at last count 30 ppl had asked for invites.

Not sure what you were told but when we merged it was a case of ruds.... please please please can we merge....

as for RL, some ppl have to deal with more adversity than others, but ya, ive taken control of a cronic illness, earn more than any of my RL friends, own my own house, drive a pimp arse car, have majority custody of my son, first in my family to ever complete university, am ranked in the top 5 in 2 local poker leagues, have lots of friends, and probs mack more women than you, oh and i havent had my arse kicked in over a year.

DeletedUser

dude from the look of your crackpot story the only thing you are hitting is ur vein....

INF was doing exceedingly well and bailed out MM who many of their members admitted without merge would have likely stayed together for 2 weeks at tops.... MM was a mess due to gross missmanagement.

new administration could not work with bella full stop.
I tried to mediate.
I discovered she was in negotiations with wolfhunt about starting a new tribe and napping APOC to attack silence (an ally) I demoted her.
Mass propoganda campaign Vs rudegar.
rudegar and bella both agree not to undermine MIM.... Bella leaves and starts sending ivites to MIM players and loading innactive accounts with her followers ---> ergo traitor

Bella attacks Silence.... allied to VSt hence war..... ummm at last count 30 ppl had asked for invites.

Not sure what you were told but when we merged it was a case of ruds.... please please please can we merge....

as for RL, some ppl have to deal with more adversity than others, but ya, ive taken control of a cronic illness, earn more than any of my RL friends, own my own house, drive a pimp arse car, have majority custody of my son, first in my family to ever complete university, am ranked in the top 5 in 2 local poker leagues, have lots of friends, and probs mack more women than you, oh and i havent had my arse kicked in over a year.

You're awesome, where do I subscribe to your newsletter?

Rudegar

Im pretty good :)

newsletter comes with delivery service, just bend over.

id invite to fan club too but im not sure im keen on ppl who have to resort to insulting ppl in RL over a computer game... kinda reeks of insecurity if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Im pretty good :)

newsletter comes with delivery service, just bend over.

id invite to fan club too but im not sure im keen on ppl who have to resort to insulting ppl in RL over a computer game... kinda reeks of insecurity if you ask me.

Pot meet kettle.

Rudegar

plox explain rl insult which i made..... oh and get off the drugs..... seriously ot doing ur concept of reality much good

DeletedUser53573

Umm... PRFILED!