Vst

DeletedUser53573

Like i said - nothing to defend

Anyone whyose anyone would know I gave up defending those for k56. NEeded nobles anyways.

DeletedUser

MI are really in a mess when they lose over 10,000 villages, and all these players that have broken off have gone and formed three other tribes. (MM, ~*FC*~ and VST).

Going to be interesting to see what happens next.. with ~*FC*~ and VST turn and hit MI?
Will MI just rename to INF?
With swordnuke scream and throw another trantrum, bad mouthing Apoc on these forums in every topic as though it will actually improve the poor state that MI is in?

Tune in next time..

/me goes back to launching and lets sword nuke waste time spamming insults here instead of defending ingame.

hi mate...FC and VST are not going to hit MI..it's what i know..and we are not turning MI to INF,we still have MM players here...and we are still attacking apoc..hope we are challenging you well,cause if not we are noober than ever..huhu

Rudegar

MIM is doing fine.... just bella and her proxies decided to leave to attack silence (its a disease i call Apoc envy) and VST decided to attack her, and a few really wanted to nuke her so they left to join VST.... Ummm and FC were sick of everyone yelling.... essentially nothing has really changed apart from MM as far as diplomacy goes

DeletedUser

MIM is doing fine.... just bella and her proxies decided to leave to attack silence (its a disease i call Apoc envy) and VST decided to attack her, and a few really wanted to nuke her so they left to join VST.... Ummm and FC were sick of everyone yelling.... essentially nothing has really changed apart from MM as far as diplomacy goes

Ahh but MIM no longer exists.. its now PX or something.. :p

DeletedUser

Another IMMI splinter group..

MIT is 3 members -- up in the northern areas.

DeletedUser

talking about new tribes...you got one already?how is it going?update us on this new development mate..

Things will be revealed in time im sure. As this is the VST thread id probably get an infraction for going off topic if i started talking about another tribe.

DeletedUser

Things will be revealed in time im sure. As this is the VST thread id probably get an infraction for going off topic if i started talking about another tribe.

hope it's a good thing on our side cause we greatly need some breaks here..but if not then same old war again..so long for now i guess..;))

DeletedUser

it nice to see these tribes poping up, restart the lines of this world, so its fun again. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It actually would be a lot more interesting if all the big tribes split up into little ones.. but i can't see that ever happening. We are also at the point now where there are such few players left that many peoples loyalty is put towards friends than tribes. So even though im in |TF|p1 (how could i not remake my first tribe in which we fought so many awesome wars?), of course i still have many friends in Apoc.

Who knows what will happen.. heck, i could be back in Apoc before you even finish reading this.. or maybe not. W18 could get a lot more interesting, or it could stay on its current course of complete Apoc domination.

DeletedUser

we will be tuning in for this development rattle..it is still interesting indeed cause you haven't joined back to apoc..

DeletedUser40757

lol more than likely, but as VST is now a slt(slightly larger tribe), TF could be considered a VST...

completely on topic...
I wonder how long VST will last, sooner or later, their "friends" in -PX= will run out of barbs to noble, so a small, weak tribe next door might be very tempting to them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser40757

we will be tuning in for this development rattle..it is still interesting indeed cause you haven't joined back to apoc..

rattle said that it could be...and it still could be, its hard to predict the future.

Rudegar

lol more than likely, but as VST is now a slt(slightly larger tribe), TF could be considered a VST...

completely on topic...
I wonder how long VST will last, sooner or later, their "friends" in -PX= will run out of barbs to noble, so a small, weak tribe next door might be very tempting to them :icon_biggrin:

"small weak tribe"??????

stop smoking crack nub

DeletedUser40757

"small weak tribe"??????

stop smoking crack nub

LOL it was the only thing I could think of to stay on topic :icon_twisted:

however compared to your neighbors, you are small, and presumably have less troops(if they could be convinced to all head in the same direction....which i doubt :icon_rolleyes: )