VVV VS DE/RS/Whatever

DeletedUser

I bet VVV sticks to their guns and Sci chickens out anyways. There will be no war :p

DeletedUser

Don't you guys have anything better to do? Maybe you all should talk about V V V vs SCI*.
SCI is going to drop the nap today at 11.00 server time if the "refugees" from R2 have not been kicked yet, so this is going to be great :)
One correction. Not with VVV, but with VVV+ and not SCI, but SCIOVA, and we already did.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One correction. Not with VVV, but with VVV+ and not SCI, but SCIOVA, and we already did.

Are you stupid? I guarantee you that the V V V family is not like the SCI family. You may have left SCIRON to die, but V V V will chop of your heads ...

DeletedUser

I'm not stupid. I wrote what we did and to whom. That's all.
You wrote, that SCI planning to drop NAP with VVV. I corrected you. So whats wrong?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was just pointing out that this also automaticly means you will have troubles with V V V, and not diplomaticly ;)
SCI is wrong :p

DeletedUser

;) i'd think of V V V and V V V+ as one tribe on this game. we're not like SCI on this game.

DeletedUser

Ok guys, you can continue your debates, collect stats, tribe tags and other stuff, i better will spend my free time in TW game, not here ;) Good luck

DeletedUser

Ok guys, you can continue your debates, collect stats, tribe tags and other stuff, i better will spend my free time in TW game, not here ;) Good luck

You're not gonna like hone your skillz and get those noble trains down to a 'leet 17 seconds are you? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

*stab and twist*

hope sciova keep up the vvv+ attacks and to be even handed they have every right to make these demands and attack the refugees. 1337 have made fair rules and so far sciova have been fair also.

Even if its a sad day when a tribe is lost and disbands, atleast world 5 looks set to have a good stint of killing for a while. glad daz and co didnt join tse or vvv, would have been a waste.

DeletedUser

bicky there is more to a victory than just points. r2 are finished and that is a victory if not a total one for sci.

its an overall victory for everyone anyway-vvv and sciova have finally started a somewhat war with equalish tribes: eachother and without r2 disbanding the possibility of a vvv sci war wouldnt have happend so soon. the key players from r2 are still together anyway, they have just rid themselves of the baggage.

DeletedUser

well come on. i still see the ex-leadership of R2-TRU on that game, surely they should of been wiped out of this game?

DeletedUser

its a victory if a small one none the less against r2 as a whole

DeletedUser

At last an admission that SCI won the last conflict! hooray :icon_biggrin:

Nope, Sci and R2 both lost. 1337 seems to be coming out pretty good on the deal. Never thought the name change was so intimidating til I fired a few hundred attacks at one of yer tribesmates and he quit shortly after :p

If the VVV/Sciova war kicks off you'll be able to add VVV to the winners out of the deal. Are you guys gonna support Sciova against VVV or stay nuetral again like you did when Sciron fell? I'd recommend staying neutral, you've got a full plate already.

DeletedUser

just a pretty map i made. V V V, V V V+, ReV, and =V= vs Sciova

map.php