Side 1: 686,072
Side 2: 37,174
Difference: 648,898

image.php

Refugee? Tell that to R2/V V V+.

lol, war me then Darkraven, i won't run on this game. pwomise. :icon_rolleyes:

darkraven9

lol, war me then Darkraven, i won't run on this game. pwomise. :icon_rolleyes:

All right bicky, like we havent heard this out of you. Get this: nobody wants to travel out to the butthole of world 5 where you lurk and waste time rimming your ass even further out. With all your lame ass comments, why dont you take the time to move and fight? I suppose there is no need for you to do that though, as soon as you see trouble you will hop tribes without a fight. I'm not running away, I know full well VVV will likely continue fighting me. But if they want to play that game they will have to play like that across the board.

I dont think posting war stats between DE and VVV are relevant anymore for the last month or so, as most of DE wasnt even there. But fine, I am sure World 5 is thrilled to see the stats are they are groundbreaking :icon_neutral: Nonetheless, I am mostly proud of how we held out when we were active, and I wont ever forget the fun we had. I only wish we could all devote more time to online games. If VVV is so proud of their DE conquers, then maybe they should shut their asses and get back to work. After all, we were a "fake ass tribe", right? Then why all the hooplah? For once VVV, fight someone at least a quarter of your size. Its sad, Im starting to wish KAT was leading you guys, maybe you would have been in a real war in the past few years :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

All right bicky, like we havent heard this out of you. Get this: nobody wants to travel out to the butthole of world 5 where you lurk and waste time rimming your ass even further out. With all your lame ass comments, why dont you take the time to move and fight?

kind of contradicting yourself there. :/

I dont think posting war stats between DE and VVV are relevant anymore for the last month or so, as most of DE wasnt even there. But fine, I am sure World 5 is thrilled to see the stats are they are groundbreaking

ummmm... i thought it was a 3 man team or something... you, Ceo-Fry and that other one.

DeletedUser

Bicky lately you have been pissing alot of people off!

Including me.

So STOP IT

or else :icon_wink: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:lol: Dont pull the foreign language card so someone chastises me for poking at your english, I never mentioned it. You should be able to state yourself logically and understand my points, if you cant it isnt my problem.

Clearly, you are not someone I can have an intelligent conversation with. I will do my best though to bear with you.

Yes, every tribe has account sits, excluding probably 1337 and ReV. But I assume you know what I mean and I hope you see that point.

It would come that most are not there anymore because you can only stay red for so long or sit an account for a certain time. Some were completely isolated and were nobled. Thats how they are not there anymore.

I was proud to declare war on VVV some months ago, but as my close friends I fought with are now gone I would rather choose to make myself worthy to those who deserve it rather than fight alone, which I have been doing for quite some time. I daresay VVV will possibly still launch attacks on me, so I wouldnt worry about me being scared and running away, after all what am I running from? VVV? Im not running... what am I running to? Support? Last I checked SCIOVA and VVV are allies, so I know better to demand something that isnt the least bit guaranteed. TRE, I know exactly the options VVV has for me and none of them bother me in the slightest. If I were you I would not care too much... after all your arent VVV...arent you? :icon_eek:

You're not allowed to sit accounts that aren't comming back unless you are actively gifting them.

Sciova supported against VVV in the past and will still do that since they wouldn't want VVV to gain territory.

DeletedUser

hmm, that's strange..

because i am sure i said 'lately' .. when i was talking about bicky ..

yet lately i have not really been posting on the forum..

DeletedUser

The VVV family is the greatest tribe to ever exist in the entire time tribal wars has been in existance. Obviously this is what they want to hear since all they have done here is brag about, give me a break.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: nappis
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ V V V+
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 73
Side 2: 22
Difference: 51
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 512,831
Side 2: 183,255
Difference: 329,576
image.php

darkraven9

You're not allowed to sit accounts that aren't comming back unless you are actively gifting them.

Sciova supported against VVV in the past and will still do that since they wouldn't want VVV to gain territory.

I am aware of the rules, xJezuzx. I was under the impression that it was okay to actively defend while sitting. I was also under the impression that you could attack enemies with the account as long as you do not co-attack with your own, until the 60 day limit is reached in which case troops may only be shuffled among the players own villages. Please correct me if I am wrong.

DeletedUser

hi

The VVV family is the greatest tribe to ever exist in the entire time tribal wars has been in existance. Obviously this is what they want to hear since all they have done here is brag about, give me a break.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: nappis
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ V V V+
Players:
Side 1: 73
Side 2: 22
Difference: 51
image.php

Side 1: 512,831
Side 2: 183,255
Difference: 329,576
image.php

then what does that make HOPLON?

Side 1:
Tribes: HOPLON
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 154
Difference: 123

image.php

Side 1: 275,475
Side 2: 1,399,104
Difference: 1,123,629

image.php

DeletedUser

I'm not running away, I know full well VVV will likely continue fighting me. But if they want to play that game they will have to play like that across the board.

Across the board? Play what game? lol you will be nobled!

I dont think posting war stats between DE and VVV are relevant anymore for the last month or so, as most of DE wasnt even there. But fine, I am sure World 5 is thrilled to see the stats are they are groundbreaking :icon_neutral: Nonetheless, I am mostly proud of how we held out when we were active, and I wont ever forget the fun we had. I only wish we could all devote more time to online games. If VVV is so proud of their DE conquers, then maybe they should shut their asses and get back to work. After all, we were a "fake ass tribe", right? Then why all the hooplah? For once VVV, fight someone at least a quarter of your size. Its sad, Im starting to wish KAT was leading you guys, maybe you would have been in a real war in the past few years :icon_twisted:

You Started the war .... We (VVV) aint made any statements here.... Dumbass!!!

You only held out because we hadnt fully planned a full scale war (Your lameass attacks werent bothering us), we only started a few little skirmishes to shake you guys up and cause you to lose spirit.

I guess it worked. If you think the small amount of attention we gave you was anything spectacular, then you are grossly mistaken, The fight against you and all affiliated members will continue, You and all of your fleeing comrades are a Prime example of the definition of the word "REFUGEES".

If you think that the fact you are in Sciova means anything to any VVV member then you need your head read. We in VVV are very saddened that our allies would accept you and drakosa, considering you started a war against their allies. Maybe it is SCI lashing out at VVV for having accepted a few ex R2tru players.... who knows (only them). Whilst we fully respect our allies (Sci), we and they both know that you guys will never be considered Sci players, and you shall remain VVVs' Biatchs :)

DeletedUser

I am aware of the rules, xJezuzx. I was under the impression that it was okay to actively defend while sitting. I was also under the impression that you could attack enemies with the account as long as you do not co-attack with your own, until the 60 day limit is reached in which case troops may only be shuffled among the players own villages. Please correct me if I am wrong.

When the player says that they quit then you get two weeks to start gifting away villages or something like that, depends on who you get to meet at the punishment. However if you play at the account once the player quit, retrain and just doesn't send out troops then you're breaking the rules.

When the player quit then they quit, additionally it's different if you were to ask them to stay a while lnoger untill a new owner is found or untill you can gift, then they still got to login now and then.

Dinner will continue another day.

darkraven9

xJezuzx- Some didnt quit, so playing their accounts while following strict attack and personal account rules is totally legal. I made sure no rules were broken. What I did, although mostly by myself, was within the rules. But whine some more, maybe your bitching will help.

Across the board? Play what game? lol you will be nobled!

Across the board means W5. The game is Tribalwars. And we have yet to see. What you have taken so far from me was an isolated cluster. Congratulations! I enjoyed seeing how you guys play, now I am a bit more sure about you.

You Started the war .... We (VVV) aint made any statements here.... Dumbass!!!

Wrong...Dumbass. Your tribemates made many statements, your duke even started a thread.

You only held out because we hadnt fully planned a full scale war (Your lameass attacks werent bothering us), we only started a few little skirmishes to shake you guys up and cause you to lose spirit.

Is that so? Because a few of your players on our front line conveniently deleted and quit as we fought them. And tell me, who else were you guys focusing on? :icon_eek:

I guess it worked. If you think the small amount of attention we gave you was anything spectacular, then you are grossly mistaken, The fight against you and all affiliated members will continue, You and all of your fleeing comrades are a Prime example of the definition of the word "REFUGEES".

The small attention...right :lol: Our war is the biggest thing you guys have had for a long time. And us thinking your attention as spectacular? Trust me, there is nothing spectacular at all about your tribe, or the way you play. I would hope you continue, I look forward to the next time I get to kill your tribe's troops by the millions. Refugees? You have plenty yourself, and you know it fully.

If you think that the fact you are in Sciova means anything to any VVV member then you need your head read. We in VVV are very saddened that our allies would accept you and drakosa, considering you started a war against their allies. Maybe it is SCI lashing out at VVV for having accepted a few ex R2tru players.... who knows (only them). Whilst we fully respect our allies (Sci), we and they both know that you guys will never be considered Sci players, and you shall remain VVVs' Biatchs :)

I dont care what me being in SCIOVA means to VVV. It means something to me. You think I care about what VVV thinks? If World 5 followed social darwinism at all, your tribe would have been vanquished ages ago. As for SCI lashing out at you, dont get ahead of yourself. They never contacted me once about joining them. Dont try to act like you know what SCIOVA thinks about me. If you fully respect SCI like you say you do, then a whole different situation would be occurring right now. Your family does not show due respect. For that I hope you pay dearly some day.

So, are those exR2-TRU members full VVV players now? Clearly if you use your own logic consistently you will see the answer. I need not point it out. I for one plan on being a true SCIOVA member. I have respected SCIOVA's diplomacy and have not acted purposefully against VVV since joining. If the leadership of SCIOVA does not deem me to be a member than so be it. I will be thick skulled to the end, I suppose :icon_rolleyes:

...Your biatch?

Bitch... please.