VVV VS DE/RS/Whatever

DeletedUser

Is that so? Because a few of your players on our front line conveniently deleted and quit as we fought them. And tell me, who else were you guys focusing on? :icon_eek:

Now that you're in Sci you need to read up on the family rules. Any player that deletes while under attack was going to delete anyways, and nobling inactives, players not based in the area, not larger than the attacker, and not awesomely skilled do not count for bragging rights.

DeletedUser

Hmm... sorry but sounds like VVV's to me.

Great comeback. So what.. yer gonna show the world what cheap players and nubs VVV are? And you're gonna do it from within the Sci family?! ROFL!!!! Wow.. just.. wow.

DeletedUser

Daz just keeps pwning doesn't he? uses my tac-tics too. :p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the brilliant remarks daz... very intelligent.

I dont think I need to prove what cheap players and nubs VVV are. I will let them do it to themselves. Also, if you could read my post, I will not be showing it from the SCI family because, as a member of SCIOVA, I will respect SCIOVA diplomacy. But thanks for showing off your own wit. It sure shined. :icon_neutral:

So.. if you're not gonna make VVV look bad due to sciova diplomacy.. why are you still posting in this thread tryin to make VVV look bad? Or is this a forum 'skirmish'? I'm pretty sure there's a big difference between all out forum war and forum skirmishing... just ask gammy ;)

uses my tac-tics too. :p:p:p

Yeah, I'm gonna start avoiding OD and internally noble my way to the top!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there's a big difference between all out forum war and forum skirmishing... just ask gammy ;)

I actually have to agree with you here, forum wars and forum skirmishes are both fun though :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Too bad its public because then people like you choose to stick their nose into things. In fact you interrupted an intelligent argument (or "forum skirmish" as you say) between me and Zeeeebomb, with a useless, stupid remark.

I just pointed out that you were complaining about the exact tactics that the family you joined uses.

It saddens me to see that you can keep consistent with your posts Daz. Some are good, others are just piss-poor. And I would have to agree with you using Bicky's tactics, like not reading a full post before replying. I guess its back to the basics for you, eh?

I actually did read the post.. however.. none except what I replied to pertained to what I had to say. First you say you want me to go away, then you want me to get more involved? I think you have commitment issues.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the useless flaming. Very constructive, and well backed up too. Applause to you. I dont think VVV needs your help in this thread, so back off.

Who said I was pro VVV? I'm anti-Sci.. where have you been? I mean.. you did critique my posts on this very page, are you not reading the whole things?

I never said I want you to get more involved. If you somehow got that impression, then you are reading something I do not see. As far as me wanting you to go away... yeah, that might be accurate.

I thought that reading all of a thread or post was getting more involved than say.. not reading it. After all, one must first be educated about the issue before debating it. Well, unless you're you.

Maybe you should go back and reread your posts again before you go contradicting yourself all over and telling people whether or not they are out to help a tribe.

DeletedUser

And I would have to agree with you using Bicky's tactics, like not reading a full post before replying. I guess its back to the basics for you, eh?

(Bicky sorry for the sideways flame, deep down you claw at everybody's heartstrings :icon_redface:)

lol it's ok. i do read the whole post though. i just cover the bits that need covering.

DeletedUser

Hipocrisy, thy name is Darkraven!
Lol... Just lol.

... Oh! And also.. That mumbo-jumbo about sticking to SCI's diplomacy? As if it wasn't more obvious that DE was SCI's little hit-tribe -.-

You sadden me with your posts... But the way you get a spectacular pummelling by the regulars in every thread, and stubbornly continue to bend over in front of the faces of those that, I daresay, know what they're doing... Well, it's highly amusing.

DeletedUser

So convoluted are your arguments Daz that I dont even understand where your thoughts are coming from. I'll disregard any posts from here after as you seem to be wanting to stem this into an argument that will surely to be about nothing relevant to the topic.

Actually, I just wanted to make the one statement. Then you got your panties in a bunch over something and haven't stopped trying to argue since. Now that you don't understand the big nasty convoluted argumement you can leave w/o really losing. Maybe some people will take pity on you that you don't grasp the english language or the quoting system that we use in these threads to make sure things aren't convoluted.

@ KK- All right kiddo, yet another busting up into an argument that isnt his. If you and Daz could point out where I was contradicting myself, or showing hypocrasy, I would gladly shut up and gtfo. Until then, dont use your words to try to make that point. Use my own.

I was pointing it out when you decided I didn't have the right to post in this thread. Now that I've made my case that I do indeed you don't understand the words that are printed anymore.

drxavier

look darkraven

KK always likes to add in a couple of posts now and then to fan the flames of most threads, and as for Daz, remember, he is all knowing about anything TW W5, actually, probably life, the world, the universe, he's got so much wisdom to share, so don't waste your words on him, he always needs the last post of any thread.

DeletedUser

You made your statement, and I replied.

I thought you said you were done replying and you were gonna ignore me. I'll just asssume that the rest of your post was an error on your part, or a misunderstanding of what you wrote.

look darkraven

KK always likes to add in a couple of posts now and then to fan the flames of most threads, and as for Daz, remember, he is all knowing about anything TW W5, actually, probably life, the world, the universe, he's got so much wisdom to share, so don't waste your words on him, he always needs the last post of any thread.

I think I've only rarely had the last post in a thread by the time the thread hits second page. But there's a fine line between almost never and always isn't there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ KK- All right kiddo, yet another busting up into an argument that isnt his. If you and Daz could point out where I was contradicting myself, or showing hypocrasy, I would gladly shut up and gtfo. Until then, dont use your words to try to make that point. Use my own.

I was pointing it out when you decided I didn't have the right to post in this thread. Now that I've made my case that I do indeed you don't understand the words that are printed anymore.

You made your statement, and I replied. Is it that hard to understand? I will argue anything directed my way.

Point one.

I am merely responding to issues that concern me personally Daz.

Point one point five D=

I asked you to clearly point out how I contradicted myself. If you cant use legitimate evidence, then you have no business attempting to flame me for things that you just cant prove yourself. I have said the same thing to others, it seems as though many "regulars" here have forgotten that evidence is needed to back up an argument of any kind. I am waiting for it, and until I see it I dont feel the need to stop demanding what is due.

DE is no longer, I have dropped most of the account sits as they are close to expiring. You can choose to believe me or not, I honestly dont care because it doesnt change the fact that the tribe DE is no more.

Point two.

Now that you're in Sci you need to read up on the family rules. Any player that deletes while under attack was going to delete anyways, and nobling inactives, players not based in the area, not larger than the attacker, and not awesomely skilled do not count for bragging rights.

Point three.

And I would have to agree with you using Bicky's tactics, like not reading a full post before replying. I guess its back to the basics for you, eh?

... Oh! And also.. That mumbo-jumbo about sticking to SCI's diplomacy? As if it wasn't more obvious that DE was SCI's little hit-tribe -.-

Point four. You ignoring me now? =(

I'd go on, but I only had 10 minutes from the start of this post to look up a few of your hipocrisies and list them... Right, 3 minutes left. I may as well go now ;D

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't you guys have anything better to do? Maybe you all should talk about V V V vs SCI*.
SCI is going to drop the nap today at 11.00 server time if the "refugees" from R2 have not been kicked yet, so this is going to be great :)