VVVlol strikes back!

DeletedUser

I ain't the one who called VVV your girlfriend, nor am I the one posting in the PnP how this is not once but twice SCIs have had to come to their girlfriends defense. :lol:

This whole thread is a joke as far as I am concerned, why can't anyone else have a few laughs too?

I am defending no one - just stating the facts.

DeletedUser

Well colony2k did say something about V V V being SCIs girlfriend ... reminds me of a song ...
its you, and your smaller getting alliance who made that relation nessaserry in the firt place.
song sucks.

as for this whole PnP and winning collection.
normus sayd, all,.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt76827

dammit people.
I say "Be boring or be interesting" how hard can it be too choose the best one?
Its like a really bad film. All this build up and shouting and posturing and it looks like its heading somewhere interesting and then just as its getting to the climax of the film the characters just decide to bugger off home. Even a rubbish ending is better than no ending so someone say whats happening.

Gingerballs

After alot of talks with Normus both sides have agreed to call this a Dead Issue.

Sorry to get the LFKD's hope's up but that means No War between the two tribes.

Gingerballs

well they've not offered yet and i'd hold out for another 2 months just so i can get those resources off you

DeletedUser

merger!!!
VVVoy

innocent0009.gif

DeletedUser

We can alway lower your points of course :icon_twisted:
Or if you are not careful with your words, I will stop overlooking you and lower yours. Had other plans, but that can always change. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser28528

Or if you are not careful with your words, I will stop overlooking you and lower yours. Had other plans, but that can always change. :icon_wink:

Most likely I think twice before I say something :icon_wink:

My defence OD is so poor that several dozens of attacks would only be healthy :)

rowanbaen said:
i doubt many members would stay if we became a VVV family branche.

I can only second that.