VVVlol strikes back!

DeletedUser

ummm,the first one was after the fact that this all happened when that reply was given when asked what ws going on.

That reply is on the first page amongst the first replies before hardly any attacks had even hit.

DeletedUser

i told artomes to back off as you were all mine and i was going to be stingy and take your villages for myself,i been here to long and desrve what you no not how to use the proper way !

So.. he just decided to attack a NAP out of the blue at the exact same time as you did? Decidedly odd.. we'll just call this lie #4

DPROKZ

Daz,

I have been following this since shortly after it started and not just commenting because I want it closed. I just don't see how insulting each other and bickering (sp?) for 8 pages now has helped either side solve this issue. Has anything been resolved? Do we want it to? If so, I am simply suggesting a possible way to resolve it.

The NAP was broken on both sides and both sides have made errors in judgment regarding this issue. I believe they were mostly made out of frustration and that in the end both sides would like to re-establish this NAP and settle this sooner rather than later.

All I am saying is let's try and actually solve this rather than just fighting and insulting each other to no resolve.

What do you feel needs to happen for this issue to resolved, players to cool their tempers, and a NAP between our tribes to be re-established?

DeletedUser

talking about now,see bend the conversasion again Daz,like i said you no were to find me when you get brave !

DeletedUser

you sniped i retaliated couse you new what you was doing and i have no respect for a tribe hopper any way's,you are going to get your's trust me on that one !

DeletedUser

Daz,

I have been following this since shortly after it started and not just commenting because I want it closed. I just don't see how insulting each other and bickering (sp?) for 8 pages now has helped either side solve this issue. Has anything been resolved? Do we want it to? If so, I am simply suggesting a possible way to resolve it.

The NAP was broken on both sides and both sides have made errors in judgment regarding this issue. I believe they were mostly made out of frustration and that in the end both sides would like to re-establish this NAP and settle this sooner rather than later.

All I am saying is let's try and actually solve this rather than just fighting and insulting each other to no resolve.

What do you feel needs to happen for this issue to resolved, players to cool their tempers, and a NAP between our tribes to be re-established?

First of all, the NAP was NOT broken on both sides. Due to multiple players in VVVar attacking not only me but another, I was given the impression(especially with no one telling me otherwise) that VVVar had just broken it. I simply retaliated, anyone in my situation would do the same. If it was anyone else other than me, this NAP would already be out the window and VVVar would be in serious trouble I'm betting.

It's been established who broke it, no one has simply owned up to it. My borders will stay stacked and I'm unable to do anything productive until I see that VVVar takes their diplomacy seriously. Normally what happens in these situations is that the players that launched the first strke would be kicked and nobled. It's a fairly standard practice.

I'd be willing to bury this and let it go if I'm given 1 million of each resource in reparations for lost troops and plundered goods by the the offending 2 players. And that's a good price even. I don't care how the payment is split up, but it needs to happen for me to have the smallest amount of faith in the NAP.

Also, some reclarification needs to happen about how to deal with contested villages other than simply sending snide mails and atttacking. Perhaps mailing a diplomat would be a good choice if civility and non-agression cannot be maintained by some players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when I get them there's some incoming from some guy in VVVar. We correspond, then he forwards to his duke after launching another attack on me

wished i would have cought this sooner,now we see who is realy stiring it up and lieing,but again poor poor Daz has to eat his own word's,admitted the loyalty was down and lied threw out this whole thread,thank's for provideing the evadence Daz,choke on your own word's and now you have no way to twist this like i am the bad guy,you did it on purpose and now proved me right,thank's a million !

DeletedUser

Oh boy. Here goes.

I attacked an abandoned village of about 1300 points(yeah, laugh it up thana). It had been partially nobled and had an incoming attack from wckd1. I got a snide letter from him and another attack. I then got insulting, as did he. Normus than mailed me some rant all in caps that you'd expect from a first time player you were farming. Keep in mind no one ever asked for the village back, not even once as I had decided to bounce the attacks. Oddly, no reports were ever forwarded by them either.
A few days later I was sneak attacked by two members of VVVar whom we have a NAP with, wckd1 and artomes. Around 50 nukes 10 misc. attacks altogether. Fizzolio was also attack 'by accident'. I retaliated broadly as I had talked to fizzo and we both came to the conclusion that VVVar was breaking the NAP(which they were).

you called me a gnat i called you a tribe hopper,hmmmm,i am human you are a tribe hopper,i did not call you nothing but what you are,very scared of loseing what you worked for (little village's mostly about 90% of what you took) to a player of my magnatude and compared to you i'm an exspert at this game

village's are village's and tribal war's is about land grab,these were not abandoned another lie by Daz,figured i would pic apart your lie's to prove you wrong ,the only way i will let this go is you give me 10 of your village's and 10 million in resourses !

and you were mailed and told they wasnt your's so you was told,dont say you wasnt informed !

DeletedUser

you can set here and run your mouth all day long but no one's opinion here matter's to me except mine but i say you me and one month i WILL move you to the rimm,that's my opinion little man !
oh?
so now you are some kind of god?:icon_rolleyes:
you new who was takeing him out as all villages were being taken by VVVAR and let's see you lie about that as'well,you did it to stir the Sh@$ pot up and you no it,like i said DFB suck's so does any player that was a member inclueding all who tribe hopp to save there own life !
you start too piss of many people.
you are talking about things you do not even know about.
shut up!.

DeletedUser

ok,i did break a promis to SCI,as of now i am done here in the public forum's,i provided info and his call,now i must stop posting couse there are more concern's then a persanol vendetta tward another player,see ya on 5 !

Lilla

if you don't remember, then how can you lead a tribe?:icon_rolleyes:

LOL! Do you want me to go log in and count my reports. Would that make me a better leader? :icon_rolleyes:

I have not talked in circles. Please point out where I have.

VVVAR's diplomacy is fine. Should a NAP have been attacked. No. Was that a mistake? Yes. I keep reading claims that VVVAR doesn't stick to it's diplomacy. I'd like some examples backed up with that claim.

If KAT had something to do with the issues I had with ~OY~ previously, then I was never informed about it from KAT or ~OY~ leaders.

DeletedUser

wished i would have cought this sooner,now we see who is realy stiring it up and lieing,but again poor poor Daz has to eat his own word's,admitted the loyalty was down and lied threw out this whole thread,thank's for provideing the evadence Daz,choke on your own word's and now you have no way to twist this like i am the bad guy,you did it on purpose and now proved me right,thank's a million !

I never lied, I've stated previously that you and I are NOT the only 2 players on the K no matter what your inflated ego may tell you. Ours are not even the only two tribes ^.^ The question was never that someone else was nobling but whom that may have been.

For all I knew DFB or Steel had started nobling it, you had spiked the village with 5 scouts, seen when they attacked it and then launched a sniping attack. Thus you could have guessed that the loyalty was down and then mailed. Tis just one of a few possiblities that could've happened, which is why you provide reports and give an explanation.

Funny thing is, after reviewing TWStats as you say I did to get my sneaky info, I see that greylord did lose villages to DFB, seems that if I would've done my homework, then I would've still come to the same conclusion as I've already done. No one knows who started nobling a village until reports are provided...

VVVAR's diplomacy is fine. Should a NAP have been attacked. No. Was that a mistake? Yes. I keep reading claims that VVVAR doesn't stick to it's diplomacy. I'd like some examples backed up with that claim.

You mean you need someone other than your own members pasting reports of the nukes they sent at a NAP as proof?

DeletedUser

ok,i did break a promis to SCI,as of now i am done here in the public forum's,i provided info and his call,now i must stop posting couse there are more concern's then a persanol vendetta tward another player,see ya on 5 !

So VVVar is just a little dog that Sci has to keep on a short leash?

DeletedUser

Well colony2k did say something about V V V being SCIs girlfriend ... reminds me of a song ...

Lilla

You mean you need someone other than your own members pasting reports of the nukes they sent at a NAP as proof?

When you claim VVVAR doesn't honor it's diplomacy, you're just referring to this one bad situation? I apologize then. They way I read it, it appeared you were suggesting we've had issues with our diplomacy in the past.

DeletedUser

First of all, the NAP was NOT broken on both sides. Due to multiple players in VVVar attacking not only me but another, I was given the impression(especially with no one telling me otherwise) that VVVar had just broken it. I simply retaliated, anyone in my situation would do the same. If it was anyone else other than me, this NAP would already be out the window and VVVar would be in serious trouble I'm betting.

It's been established who broke it, no one has simply owned up to it. My borders will stay stacked and I'm unable to do anything productive until I see that VVVar takes their diplomacy seriously. Normally what happens in these situations is that the players that launched the first strke would be kicked and nobled. It's a fairly standard practice.

I'd be willing to bury this and let it go if I'm given 1 million of each resource in reparations for lost troops and plundered goods by the the offending 2 players. And that's a good price even. I don't care how the payment is split up, but it needs to happen for me to have the smallest amount of faith in the NAP.

Also, some reclarification needs to happen about how to deal with contested abandons other than simply sending snide mails and atttacking. Perhaps mailing a diplomat would be a good choice if civility and non-agression cannot be maintained by some players.

1. Fizziolio was told what happened, nor has he contested me a liar on that explanation so stop trying to use that as an excuse.

2. Neither you nor wckd1 coughed up reports, and ultimately, it's my fault for not telling the both of you to shut it and cough them up so I could make a ruling..So wckd1, you're not the bad guy on our end, I am

3. You never bothered to try to work it out diplomatically at ANY time, before the attacks were sent, and certainly not after, even after being told to go through your diplomat. You play the role of victim poorly

4. you'd bet and lose if that's what you think.

5. yeah, both of you, and both of you still fail to own up for your own mistakes...I've already done so above, but daz, you in particular aren't MAN enough to own up to anything.

6. It's not up to you to decide to bury it. you wanted diplomats to handle it..Cool, it's been out of your hands for days now, and you will abide by our decision once gingerballs has a chance to read my messages...and you're in no position to demand anything, unless you're equally prepared to pay those you've attacked, since you're just as guilty in retaliating instead of allowing us and your leaders to sort through this crap.

7. you can't even get your story straight. it wasn't an abandoned, but a gifted village you sniped...which is a moot point since 4 months(except your farming attacks against greylord's 13. karsa village) of reports have been missing, including 10 reports in my archive from March and April concerning attacks against greylord.

From this point on, Me/Gingerballs/Rowanbaen are the ones in charge of deciding what's what..you don't like it Daz, go back to lfkd and we'll settle it on the battle field..though you should be happy Daz, Wckd's left and joined another VVV tribe...ones you don't share NAPS with since I chose to put my tribe 1st and tell everyone to ignore you and go through proper channels, which you're still incapable of doing..

Oh, from now on, No VVVAR member is to post in this thread...let DAZ rant and rave all he likes, we have more important people to deal with on the field.

DeletedUser

Well colony2k did say something about V V V being SCIs girlfriend ... reminds me of a song ...

The Dukes in the Southeast talk all the time - about many things - as equals. This incident affects us all and we all looked for a way to resolve the issues. Simple as that.

Frankly this has nothing to do with you so go play in your own sandbox. If you want to come down and fight in our Sandbox, you are more than welcome.

DeletedUser

The Dukes in the Southeast talk all the time - about many things - as equals. This incident affects us all and we all looked for a way to resolve the issues. Simple as that.

Frankly this has nothing to do with you so go play in your own sandbox. If you want to come down and fight in our Sandbox, you are more than welcome.

I ain't the one who called VVV your girlfriend, nor am I the one posting in the PnP how this is not once but twice SCIs have had to come to their girlfriends defense. :lol:

This whole thread is a joke as far as I am concerned, why can't anyone else have a few laughs too?

Matt76827

I must say I am astounded at the maturity of some players here. Having a village sniped should not be a new thing to anybody. When it happens to me I look at the player thats taken the village and if they are in a tribe I dislike or the village is in a key area for me then I will complain. If I like the person or tribe I generally send a mail of other villages I am nobling in the area and let them keep that one. 1 village is not a big loss.

In this case even more so. Its a 1 k village. Are you guys telling me you have to fight each other to get a single 1k village? I bet with the time and troops you wasted on this you could have 3-4 9k villages. And that's if your being sloppy.

I would say "stop bickering children" but to be honest this has been the most entertaining thread on the W5 forum. While it is starting to ware a bit thin its still good. Normus's recent post dragged the interest level up a bit. The fake apology "I'm sorry but your to blame". Well congratulations on that moment of honesty.

As for this going through diplomats I bet they have never read such a stupid mail in their lives. "claim dispute over 1k village". As for the village being gifted what difference does that make? If it said "gifted to wckd1" then perhaps Dazrield would have thought twice but really should he? It was abandoned so anyone could have attacked it.

Both of you seem to have a god complex. You are barely over 1m points. NOT 100m points. As for how this situations pans out in the "worst" (or best depending how you think) case scenario the fight each other and 1 of them wins. Bit of a whoop and move on. One tribe loses a player the other gains a more experienced player.
Or on the other side the village goes to whoever deserves it. And we all plod on with the game.
The outcome affects so few people I'm surprised its so popular here. So either sort it out or....do something interesting to entertain us in the PnP area :D

DeletedUser

It's wrong that I don't contact diplomats(which I did), yet your players are allowed to contact me originally and send wild accusations and immature letters all in caps. And yet still no valid reason for the attacks has been given.

So, there I was the other day taking some villages(1k pointers.. i'm embarrassed to say) from some guy in some tribe called S.D.S, when I get them there's some incoming from some guy in VVVar.

look's to me like you answered the valid reason for those attack's,but i guess the guy who tell's the truth wouldnt no why he is acused of takeing village's and attack's are sent to him couse of his inocent village takeing,lol !

edit:i wrote and told you i was comeing for those village's wich one had loyalty down on and was around 54 when you jumped in the middle,i shouldnt have to go diplomatic in this situation couse it wasnt needed,i write and say hey i was takeing those village's i m comeing for them yuou should have said ok troop's are out couse when i took them you had troop's comeing so i no they are your's so no report was needed to prove who was takeing them unless you are blind and useing a brail reader but still would say wckd1 had incomeing,you did this for spite couse of the attack's i sent to you when you was in the lesser tribe PK's,~OY~ is less than half there size with more moral 's in there 3 lowest player's than that whole tribe had,i would exspect nothing less as you brought your dirty tactic's from the PK's with you so doesnt surprise me one bit in your action's in this situation !