VVVlol strikes back!

DeletedUser

Doesn't.....This....Thread.....Seem.....Personal....already??.... Dazrield....Already...Posted...his...conquers.. against...you...guys...and....you...still....want...to...tribal...hugs?

DeletedUser

hmmm,could you point those conquer's out,i have seem'ed to have overlook'ed them ?

wow he grabed up a few village's from 100,000 point player's he claim's,i no nothing of that so cant say much exsept i doubt he took anything couse no one said much to me about it !

DeletedUser

Ok then, for those who skipped pages 2-7 of this bicker match from hell (aka me) what is the issue here?

DeletedUser

Page one has good info, and I did a small recap on page 7 Thana. 6-8 are mostly just wckd1 making his tribe look bad, only read for comedy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nothing really Thana, some VVV n00b 5 year-old kid that doesnt like dazrield and likes to make up bs. Pretty funny to see wckd1 defend himself.

DeletedUser

that's it Daz poke fun then run as usual,back up what you say and inter into the agreement and i'll have 6 of your village's in 24 hour's and you on the rimm in 7 day's !

DeletedUser

Page one has good info, and I did a small recap on page 7 Thana. 6-8 are mostly just wckd1 making his tribe look bad, only read for comedy :icon_biggrin:

It has VVV in front of the tag, WTF could he do to make it look bad that didn't do for it? Please only a one post summary, I have a weak stomic for these things.

DeletedUser

1. Dazrield takes villages off VVVar
2. VVVar denies this and shows list of vvvar conquers
3. Diplomacy - NAP agreement?
4. wckd1 whining

Thats basically it.

DeletedUser

Guys - I'm being serious. Let's quit the insulting each other.

Woah babe, I didn't click the invite button that landed ol squirly in a VVV branch. His choice, he made it much like his comments in this thread.

DPROKZ

This should just be a personal fight between Daz and wckd in my opinion.

Forget all the drama that has happened on both sides, continue on with the NAP between VVVAR and ~OY~, and let the 2 main players involved fight it out to let out some frustration.

All that would require is both tribe's head council to agree to this. Get their approval and let's bring this 8 page forum to a closing point one way or another.

Sound fair?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It has VVV in front of the tag, WTF could he do to make it look bad that didn't do for it? Please only a one post summary, I have a weak stomic for these things.

Oh boy. Here goes.

I attacked an abandoned village of about 1300 points(yeah, laugh it up thana). It had been partially nobled and had an incoming attack from wckd1. I got a snide letter from him and another attack. I then got insulting, as did he. Normus than mailed me some rant all in caps that you'd expect from a first time player you were farming. Keep in mind no one ever asked for the village back, not even once as I had decided to bounce the attacks. Oddly, no reports were ever forwarded by them either.

A few days later I was sneak attacked by two members of VVVar whom we have a NAP with, wckd1 and artomes. Around 50 nukes 10 misc. attacks altogether. Fizzolio was also attack 'by accident'. I retaliated broadly as I had talked to fizzo and we both came to the conclusion that VVVar was breaking the NAP(which they were).

They first said I was attacked for being a tribe hopper, which was rescinded as VVVar agreed I wasn't earlier. Then it was because I was rude, but the 2nd attack report reverse engineered showed I was not rude before being attacked. Then it was over some guy that Oy nobled before I joined, that was buried as he had switched from VVV to escape nobling. Oh, and it was because I'm not diplomatic enough when their members start sending sarcastic mails along with attacking me.

Now they threaten 'something' if I continue on my quest to find out the real reasons for the attacks.

This should just be a personal fight between Daz and wckd in my opinion.

Forget all the drama that has happened on both sides, continue on with the NAP between VVVAR and ~OY~, and let the 2 main players involved fight it out to let out some frustration.

All that would require is both tribe's head council to agree to this. Get their approval and let's bring this 8 page forum to a closing point one way or another.

Agreed?

Nah, I already said I don't trust that as I've been lied to on several occasions, and he wasn't the main attacker, I had 2 main attackers. I've stated that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DPROKZ

I remember you had mentioned it before but didn't quite understand your reasonings behind not trusting it.

What is it about that agreement that you don't trust per say?

DeletedUser

What is it about that agreement that you don't trust per say? ( I remember you had mentioned it before but didn't quite understand your reasonings behind not trusting it)

Simple, there's no guarantee that it'll stay private. I've been lied to by him and one of the dukes, and therefore have no reason to trust any offer like that. It' most likely just something so that he can attack me while I'm not supported then his buddies jump in.

DeletedUser

my buddie's jump in ?

that would break the nap !

lied to you ?

about what ?

no need to answer just thumbing threw my head and saying over and over again i cant take you out by bringing stone's instead of axes !

DPROKZ

Simple, there's no guarantee that it'll stay private. I've been lied to by him and one of the dukes, and therefore have no reason to trust any offer like that. It' most likely just something so that he can attack me while I'm not supported then his buddies jump in.

What if there were ground rules set by both tribes that could be agreed upon? Such as: Only those who are agreed to be involved ahead of time are allowed to be involved. Any anyone else from either tribe that acts otherwise is penalized somehow...kicked out of their tribe and open game for the other tribe to noble perhaps?

If there were ground rules set and a strong enough penalty for those who break them would that make you more willing to go along with this idea?

DeletedUser

What if there were ground rules set by both tribes that could be agreed upon? Such as: Only those who are agreed to be involved ahead of time are allowed to be involved. Any anyone else from either tribe that acts otherwise is penalized somehow...kicked out of their tribe and open game for the other tribe to noble perhaps?

If there were ground rules set and a strong enough penalty for those who break them would that make you more willing to go along with this idea?

Umm, we already have a NAP and it was broken... why would I simply open myself up for the next betrayal? When people break diplomacy there needs to be consequences. That's just how it works.

my buddie's jump in ?-as one did already

that would break the nap !-you already have

lied to you ?-short term memory loss?

about what ?-here ya go!

no need to answer just thumbing threw my head and saying over and over again i cant take you out by bringing stone's instead of axes !

Some examples that i've provided from earlier in the thread as well. You should read it instead of simply spamming it to try to get it closed.

naaa,it's just me busting dezrield becouse he is a tribe hopper,there are no other peaple involved in this,isnt that right tribe hopper to save his life ?

The problem with this statement is that artomes provided 1/2 of the attacks. And it was not just me that was being attacked by VVVar. You were simply lying to twist the facts.

and he didnt post that mail properly,he only posted half of it witch also help's him bend this convo to his likeing !

and when i say busting i mean takeing him out !

he left the LFKD alliance shortly after recieving a few attack's fromm VVVAR and thought he could hide under OY's skirt !

You never provided the 2nd half of this 'mysterious missing mail'. There is no 'other half'. I asked you too originally. Mail normus, maybe he'll send you a copy.

this will be my last reply till i'm done with you,you will be removed,i will finish this with we did not attack an OY player,i'm attacking a LFKD ship jumper hideing behind his want and need to survivre so do and say as you want here but i'll see you back in 5,later !

Ok, I added this one only for humor, is this your first of 4 or 10 'last replies'? :lol:

DeletedUser

ummm,the first one was after the fact that this all happened when that reply was given when asked what ws going on.

like i said you no were to find me when your ready to and take me on,i need not to exsplain nothing to you and the reply's keep comeing after i say i wont reply again but yet i feel compelled to reply as i dislike you with every word you bend from all side's of this just like me proving you wrong about me attacking you and you not haveing the knowledge on how to deffend yourself and artomes sent 11 attack's to one village,didnt let every one no that did you so you wanna trash talk but not back it up so you keep your propaganda camaighn going on here and when i get the permission i will be comeing for you so we will see when the time is write you will go to your new home in the rimm,i might be nice and send yopu some resourses,have to wait and see wont we !

DeletedUser

i told artomes to back off as you were all mine and i was going to be stingy and take your villages for myself,i been here to long and desrve what you no not how to use the proper way !