W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

In 5 weeks he can suicide that many troops? Theirs skill and then theirs activity, which one is better?

DeletedUser

But that implies that the activity is non-existent, Kida clearly has alot of time to manage all his villages and rebuild nukes to do that in 5 weeks. To be successful it is more likely to happen with skill than activity as activity relies on "luck".

DeletedUser

4.Coke-For accepting thousands of refugees from turkey

COKE let in thousands of players ?
umm lemme see TW stats :

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Tribalmon
Name: Tribalmon
Members: 66OD rankings
Villages: 22,301export
Average points per village: 9,714
Tribe Changes: 97

Thousands ? Surely you jest ^^

The ability to count = your friend

nice racism btw :p

DeletedUser

ooo ur such an ebully, picking on chilla for exaggerating his point

you get: eReputation + 3

DeletedUser

I suppose every Server in its dying stages needs one.

This thread will recall some of the influential (and notorious) figures in the history of W10 from day 1 of the server.

For those who joined late, it may even be a history lesson on those who came before them.

Format :

Hall of Fame:

-James44, foremost and preferred diplomat at Die. Harlos' personal choice, he began contributing early to it when it was in its formative stages and his return was requested formally from W15 when the clash between Coalition and Empire emerged. He duly took part but health problems forcefully reduced his levels of participation. Nevertheless, one of Die.'s best members, the spirit and model of which lives on in UnDecided in W15, similarly a tribe based on the very best principles of excellence.

James44's immortal comment: I could clear all of his villages by farting in his direction lol

-Feverient, confused nobody who rides on the coat tails of others. Created .Die, which is now Dirk (?) which provided extensive support for the Die. tribe including the contribution of significant amounts of supporting troops, merging with Hurracyn and thereby eliminating a crucial faction in the Coalition's arsenal, waging a war of attrition against the enemy from within the very heart of it's territory. It also successfully campaigned on behalf of Die. on the global forums, gaining many renowned followers and a global ban of communication from Harlos to boot. Without a doubt, K45 would not have been the same, the disposal of Vhergin for example was exclusively facilitated with the aid of .Die members and coordination between both tribes at the highest levels. Unfortunately my departure preempted any further role in Die.s struggles and alas, that tribe failed. I admit that is largely down to my absence and if I had not been called away by urgent and terrible news of the greatest import, then Die. would likely be rocking the world even now to the hiss of boos.

-JTheory, patron of .Die.

-Harlos, I'm sure he's eulogised elsewhere and I didn't particularly like him, but this quote here has stayed with me for a long time:

Stick to your beliefs. Don't recruit people just because they are friends with your members. Never be afraid to send the nobles. Never be afraid to speak your mind. Make sure every decision you make is for the best of the tribe, for the future. Never think for now. Always think for then. These are all things that just "happened" along the way. Not anything that was thought out ahead

Hall of Shame:

-GTOman, from Tororg. Refused the largesse offered by .Die on numerous occasions. Represents the very worst attributes one has come across, we sincerely hope a bucket of water will plop onto his head one day, preferably with an unremovable charm upon it.

-TheClayParrot,

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=1709688&postcount=81

Ought to offer sufficient detail for you to feast upon Pervis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omg, from what I can see, Minun and King Woods may not show it, but they have alot of silent respect for each other. Hehe their both great minds and I guess they would be amazing if they were in the same tribe.. too bad...

DeletedUser

fever, Im not quite sure what your trying to implify.. could you please explain what clay did?

DeletedUser

Someone needs to read their own words.

Disscusing about a tribe organization with someone who was actually in it.

My information regarding early Poke organization came directly from Lord Hellz who became a tribemate and a friend in W17.
I don't think you're qualified to judge how much i may or may not be aware of about how Poke used to be run.

As for how Coke is currently run, well I'm in the tribe and I have been for quite a while. the profile gives it away.

@ Feverient : did you just nominate yourself for the Hall of Fame ?

DeletedUser

My information regarding early Poke organization came directly from Lord Hellz who became a tribemate and a friend in W17.
I don't think you're qualified to judge how much i may or may not be aware of about how Poke used to be run.

As for how Coke is currently run, well I'm in the tribe and I have been for quite a while. the profile gives it away.

@ Feverient : did you just nominate yourself for the Hall of Fame ?

haha yeah and the account / skillz he has, he can kick anyone of your arses here :p

and yeah kinda made me lol the way fever talked about himself in a third person way and sucked upto himself :p hehe no offense fever, that was genuinely funny :p

DeletedUser

Coke requires my attentions on their war borders down south.
And if I was serving myself, there would be other people I would much rather throw my nukes at.
An example would be having the honour of a clean one vs one against LostDuck (whos one of the people I look upto the most in this game). facing him would be interesting . . . .

i don't actually hate Chilla. Hes not important enough for me to exert time and energy into . . . . forum trolls are a dime a dozen and hes not even the worst i've come across. I'd much rather attack a skilled player who i respect.

DeletedUser

Coke requires my attentions on their war borders down south.
And if I was serving myself, there would be other people I would much rather throw my nukes at.
An example would be having the honour of a clean one vs one against LostDuck (whos one of the people I look upto the most in this game). facing him would be interesting . . . .

i don't actually hate Chilla. Hes not important enough for me to exert time and energy into . . . . forum trolls are a dime a dozen and hes not even the worst i've come across. I'd much rather attack a skilled player who i respect.

hasnt he nobled some of your villas before 0.0

DeletedUser

hasnt he nobled some of your villas before 0.0

no. not from my old account. (pervis) that i'm aware of.

And not from rapukz while i was in charge. Whether he's ever nobled from rapukz isn't something I'm aware of. most probably not.
talking of Chilla of course.

As for Lost Duck/ Blueball i understand hes a bit restrained from TW due to his children/domestic life at the moment. if he agrees to a head to head face off, I'd definitely agree to wait till he ahs the time for one.