w107 GIFs

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mr. random guy assuring people they will get spots when he already lost his

How have I lost my spot when I still have access to an account in the tribe and will continue to have access to said account until the world ends? Doesn't matter to me that the badge won't be on the MRG account. I'm not planning on playing on it again unless they release an old school world that isn't shitty like world 100.

As for Robert saying force internal: That only happens to people who end up being dead weight. Anyone loyal in the tribe/ally who does what Trent says and does what they can doesn't have to worry about it, they'll have their spot in some way.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Some images don't need an explanation.

unknown.png

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well when you cheat to win and still cannot win, what do you do? well of course you turn on your tribemates...whats new. same tactics different world. you guys have proven time and time again what the definition of backstabbing tribe members is all about. and you wonder why nobody likes you.

well when you cheat to win and still cannot win, what do you do? well of course you turn on your tribemates...whats new. same tactics different world. you guys have proven time and time again what the definition of backstabbing tribe members is all about. and you wonder why nobody likes you.

DeletedUser123472

30F11CDA-A7A3-4D5F-8CCE-3C944D56D893.gif

Legend Has It that CBeerb is been there since his last Smiler. He tried to played it like Noobs on a ice, but instead of bribes he got a little PP munch, I betConductor they need visit ASAP doctor to get prescribe some Diopter if they don’t see the end.. WhoWillKillRats , definitely not any Random Guy or some wanna be G-boy , Fred 2 Never. When things are K!2Fire.. seems like most of them got Stoner Problems when forgot to dodge the offence and all Guys left Without Humour , that tribe has by now grown one big tumour... But it plays great For Us their faces bluealreadille like up fella Pepe, I don’t know about RealDonaldTrump but WhoEatTheHalal?

Last edited:

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 2936

Legend Has It that CBeerb is been there since his last Smiler. He tried to played it like Noobs on a ice, but instead of bribes he got a little PP munch, I betConductor they need visit ASAP doctor to get prescribe some Diopter if they don’t see the end.. WhoWillKillRats , definitely not any Random Guy or some wanna be G-boy , Fred 2 Never. When things are K!2Fire.. seems like most of them got Stoner Problems when forgot to dodge the offence and all Guys left Without Humour , that tribe has by now grown one big tumour... But it plays great For Us their faces bluealreadille like up fella Pepe, I don’t know about RealDonaldTrump but WhoEatTheHalal?

Deserves some points for creativity

giphy.gif

DeletedUser122473

Now we show you why you don't recruit to win. Now we show you why the rankings and the pp aren't all that matter. Now we show you why your (bad and uncreative) lies don't matter. Because now you have nowhere else to run.

It takes real skill to backstab and mass noble villages you know are empty as they are supporting the frontline. You cannot call us vultures and ignore the actions of players now in your ranks.

I suppose so.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser123472

Cibris finding his account wrecked after ban...

3F6D5135-C765-4960-BB42-B6CC4518B3B5.gif

Running on the event to catch last 2 days...

089A25FB-CEAF-4B3F-98BD-F48AA1D77375.gif

Cibris hitting the Spin & Refill button.

D44832DC-F964-42DD-A1E8-8AFB6CC98565.gif

Last edited: