w16 politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yup, it is just a relocation of spirit. I guess dopeas never quite adapted to the BANG!? mentality and our close alliance with PLIGHT, plus their close geographical location to some of these guys, made the option of a switch quite attractive.

Its also the case that we are looking for new active members and the need for space was pressing.

Its nothing to do with the u6 situation btw.

DeletedUser

Man!Guys can you keep these posts shorter?You really cutting down on my farming time!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser29719

Apparently, the Old Bang! leaders weren't being nice to Dopeas and made U6 quit, so Dopeas left with others for plight.

Atm, I don't know what I am going to do...
(ask Croot to know more)

First of all original u6sl5 -the barton- gave his account to Orel just after the merge and it had nothing to do with us.

I can understand if he was having problems about his life, but its just not the truth. He was the fastest expanding BANG!? member.

So actually he were spending time but we never saw any participation from him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First of all original u6sl5 -the barton- gave his account to Orel just after the merge and it had nothing to do with us.

I can understand if he was having problems about his life, but its just not the truth. He was the fastest expanding BANG!? member.

So actually he were spending time but we never saw any participation from him.

I absolutely love that you said this. Fastest expanding BANG!? member, while being sat by someone. That means he was totally spending time :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Come on U6, we all know Dopeas wasn't active in Bang!? leading ship. Still he was growing really fast. I don't care, but don't say or twist your words about him being active in the counsil

DeletedUser

Um, I never said nor implied he was active in the council. I said he was growing fast while being sat, then used sarcasm to say:

"Yeah right, he was spending time on the game and not on the council because he was nobling while being sat :icon_rolleyes:"

Hence the:

:icon_rolleyes:

Get some new batteries for your sarcasm detector :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser29719

I absolutely love that you said this. Fastest expanding BANG!? member, while being sat by someone. That means he was totally spending time :icon_rolleyes:.

He wasnt being sat that much after you left. I followed it quite closely.

Just the opposite he were eager to take some sittings just beforehand of this movement.

DeletedUser

After I left? That gives you a whole span of...2 weeks in which the issues were probably already resolved?

Yes, he needed to be active in the council at that time Kerbogha :icon_rolleyes:.

Sarcasm again, in case you miss it :lol:.

I left on 07/24/09 my time. Today is 08/09/09 my time.

That makes a whole two weeks and 2 days, if you want to challenge my statement. Please, explain what there was for ANYONE to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29719

Its 3 weeks, (you left at 17th Jully) without a single post or sign of activity apart from nobling and plotting. I must admit that they picked the right time to execute it.

Anyway, good luck to those people. You wont hear anything more about this from me.

Funkmun of C2 had such problems, but he knew when to step down and when to tell his contacts that he no longer has enough time for tribal stuff. I just expected the same thing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You told me from the time I quit? Oh, so you pointed out the time since I left. Thank you for specifying that.

And editing your post counts as hearing more from you :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Keen to get this back on thread;...

Do Plight and =HRV= have a relationship(no not that kind of relationship:lol:) a diplomatic one.

Cos that would make for an awesome war.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Last I know, yes they have an alliance. This considering that it was posted on that fake declaration someone made :lol:.

DeletedUser

Um, I never said nor implied he was active in the council. I said he was growing fast while being sat, then used sarcasm to say:

"Yeah right, he was spending time on the game and not on the council because he was nobling while being sat :icon_rolleyes:"

Hence the:

:icon_rolleyes:

Get some new batteries for your sarcasm detector :icon_wink:.
Dammit, next time I won't buy cheap batteries, I just bought them yesterday :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Guys can we stop with the sarcasm detector joke,I was the one who posted that and it wasn't even acknowledged.:icon_sad:

don't steal my jokes :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Actually, I used that one a LONG time ago. But it was probably invented even further back. Who cares?

How will the world turn out with this cross-alliance mess?

DeletedUser

Actually, I used that one a LONG time ago. But it was probably invented even further back. Who cares?

How will the world turn out with this cross-alliance mess?
It won't change. Except that ad inf and PNX(sorry Thanx?) will be crushed harder ;)

DeletedUser

Probably, but how will relations between BANG!? and Plight develop? If they war, who will win? If Plight wins, how will the world react? If BANG!? wins, what then? Will C2 and HRV combine to take on the new threat, or will the alliances hold firm for a long enough time that they end the world in a few merges?

Confusing, eh :lol:?

DeletedUser

Probably, but how will relations between BANG!? and Plight develop? If they war, who will win? If Plight wins, how will the world react? If BANG!? wins, what then? Will C2 and HRV combine to take on the new threat, or will the alliances hold firm for a long enough time that they end the world in a few merges?

Confusing, eh :lol:?

Not too confusing,no :icon_neutral:

It would be a long hard war,but I think plight would just edge it,sorry BANG!?:icon_wink:

First PLIGHT must take out their pet Knights of ni! and widen the front...

Status
Not open for further replies.