W18 Map Thread

llanowar elves

Eh? No, I've never heard of this "Super Tribe" nonsense in relation to us.

Ndshacker

You are in what tribe? L2d2 said that FTTD, IE, IE2, REBEL, K092, and a few others are in the "superfamily" or something like that

llanowar elves

I'm not sure who you talked to in L2D2. And what tribe is that on the east side of VK that you've grouped with us?

Jonawheatthin25

Holy crap I've seen a lot of history in W18. I don't know if anyone knew the tribe, The Twilight Imperium, but I was in it from almost the beginning. Eventually we got an offer to join the INF family, along with Mr Crabbs, Ms bella, Grundall, and those guys. Everything seemed to be goin fine and then there was a big fight about who knows what and we left the family. People started leaving the Twilight Imperium, and eventually there was only about 30 people left. Needless to say, I left. I was eventually nobled by none other than my neighbor, Bizman, who now seems to be rank 11 in the world. I quit that world and I haven't played it ever since.

P.S. If anyone plays on W23, give a hello to Kreisin, he used to run The Twilight Imperium. He'll know who I am.

DeletedUser

You are in what tribe? L2d2 said that FTTD, IE, IE2, REBEL, K092, and a few others are in the "superfamily" or something like that

Im in IE, thats what signiature states... And i dont think we are a super tribe. And ive never been told about this super family.

DeletedUser

Would be great to get some updated maps.. Yes.. im going back to the original topic :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

lol jus noticed your christmas hat wolf, lovin it!

*sorry i know off topic*

Ndshacker

How do you make auto updating maps? I would love to learn how to program that.