W19 Forum Sigs :)

DeletedUser

siggyse0.gif

is this better?

DeletedUser

The major problem i had with photoshop is resizing the image

Well if you want to resize the image you could do image resize (which resizes everything) or Canvas resize (which only resize the size of the image but keep every layer the same size). To resize a layer, you need to go to edit, transform, scale. At least this was in Version 7, not sure about newer versions or not.

DeletedUser

@Dragon
Resizing on Photoshop is a breeze, you just have to set it so that you can see the bounding box and move it around, it automatically refocuses the image to the new size.

@Mark
First a compliment, you're making some pretty good sigs for a begginer. (Mine first ones were pretty awful) You may want to resize the images to a height of 80 px, just speaking from personal experience on that. The first official Asylum sig I made was 85 or 90 and everyone who used it got an infraction. Also...google is a pretty bad place for renders. Do a google search for free render galleries or something, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post links to other places, but you can message me if you want some that I use.

@Gordo
I made you a sig a while ago, sent it to L, talk to me about it later on Skype or something, you may not have seen it.

I'd post some of the sigs I've made, but it's pretty disrespectful to advertise your own business on another person's topic *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As i said im a noob on phtotshop, but the only way i found to resize an image is to go as "save as image for web design" the clik on image size tab and it lets you there

DeletedUser

I would never actually say that I torrented such a program such as Photoshop from Limewire and didn't pay for it, nor would I reccomend doing such a thing to obtain it, but I did pay signifigantly less than retail cost for it...

DeletedUser

I would never actually say that I torrented such a program such as Photoshop from Limewire and didn't pay for it, nor would I reccomend doing such a thing to obtain it, but I did pay signifigantly less than retail cost for it...

Mind sending a PM explaining these 'ways' of cheap pays? :p

DeletedUser

can you make me a sig? if you could make a middle age warrior with a mace with a little bit of blood on it but small enough to put in a in-game profile.

DeletedUser

If it is impossible to do mine the way originally requested, then can i get something that simply has my name, and some fancy way of displaying the Avenged Sevenfold flying deathbat thingy?

DeletedUser

Out of all this, I think no one has probably given me rep :'(

DeletedUser34455

Haha this inspired me to use my 'elite' paint skills to make
siggingwn6.jpg

Shame we have a set tribe one, ill have to change it back sooner or later. Love making rubbish MS paint signatures!