W19 Forum Sigs :)

DeletedUser

OK, Mark.

But I'm not shure if Shadow will agree with you...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Shadow, you must also understand, this is my second day of making sigs ever. I only learnt yesterday. Sorry for not being as great as you :)

DeletedUser

Wait, WHAT???

Shadow, you pervert, I'll kill you!

I ain't done nothing, Mark.
Shadow told me to come on W19 forums, I usualy stay in W4 :/

DeletedUser

what your such a lier

and me the pervert your the one who asked for th.... ok iam gonna stop that might make you angry

Randomcamel

Im sorry, I could understand you coming in here and showing off if you had made them, but to come in and start going oh killabeast this killabeast that just isnt needed, give MarkPancake some respect for volunteering his time to make people sigs. Yeah if they were crap then flame him, same as mimelim did to jakub for his guide, but there not

Cliffs:

- Bit of respect to MarkPancake for giving up his time to do it.
- Stop trying to flame unnecessarily

DeletedUser

Im sorry, I could understand you coming in here and showing off if you had made them, but to come in and start going oh killabeast this killabeast that just isnt needed, give MarkPancake some respect for volunteering his time to make people sigs. Yeah if they were crap then flame him, same as mimelim did to jakub for his guide, but there not

Cliffs:

- Bit of respect to MarkPancake for giving up his time to do it.
- Stop trying to flame unnecessarily

Thank you Camel ;) Oops forgot about your sig, I'll get on it now lol ^.^ Forgot to check my mails ^.^

DeletedUser

how was a showing off

i just wanted to show them to you guys maybe mark could learn off them ??

DeletedUser

Shadow I'll post this one more time.... He's using Photoshop, I'm using GIMP... I can't do most of the things he can do...

Randomcamel

By the blatant

"there nice but look at killas"

i.e. ohh dont look at these sigs look at these that my friend did, hes my friend you know etc etc :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ye i said there nice and look at these ones ??

are you guys jelous ?? ? ;)

Christopher Silver

so Mark what do you say to the stary one?

If you got the message I sent you.

DeletedUser

oh ye and killa is not my friend he would never be my friend :(

Christopher Silver

I sent you a private message that explains it all.