W21 Newsletter (Poll)

• Thread starter One with cat in pants
  • Start date

What tribe do you support the most? (Don't vote for your own)

• PnP

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • ~IMP~ Family

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Dr.No

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • MPFC

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • BCB

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • Sw1ft

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • RDA

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • -aas-

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • virus

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And Heraclea, duchess of UWA, would not consent to a merge into =BCB=. They would declare on us before they merged. Nor would we take in their entire tribe, there is still too much deadweight there.

Dont worry, we're slowly cleaning up

But even after that, there probably won't be a merge.

DeletedUser

I see some actual merges that could benefit some tribes, wait. nevermind. Only like one merge that could happen that could benefit those tribes... :lol:
and there was me thinking you were talking about MPFC and KitKat... i realise it would obviously benefit one side more than the other but id be willing to accept that sacrifice to help you guys out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyway, i was just wondering if/hoping the PnP vs IMP progress maps are still being updated?
Loved those maps in the newsletter... and although the war seems to have slowed a little lately still would be great to put them all together in another month or two to see whats been going on :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well thats up to Pitch Black. He's a great map maker and asset to this server, but he would probably have to put in a large amount of work and effort to get something like that happening.

DeletedUser

Anyway, i was just wondering if/hoping the PnP vs IMP progress maps are still being updated?
Loved those maps in the newsletter... and although the war seems to have slowed a little lately still would be great to put them all together in another month or two to see whats been going on :icon_razz:

Sorry, but they're not still being updated.. and it would be difficult for me to update them.

Unless I changed the interval to only show a map for every other day or once a week or delete some of the first maps then it would eventually grow to be a pretty big file size making it difficult for some people to download and it would also possibly make the map transitions a bit slower (I'm not certain on this one, so could be wrong).

Not only is there an issue with the file size, but I have very little experience with the coding required to produce auto-updating maps and have yet to figure the updating code out. So for now I would have to manually update the maps every day or every other day or whatever interval I would decide to use and it can be a bit difficult to keep something like that going with consistency.

But I do have methods to retrieve old maps, so it may be plausible for me to just create a progression map every couple of months without the updating code or having to put a lot of strain on myself to get the maps done if the people of W21 wishes for me to do that.

DeletedUser

as a map maker...you do whatever u can and whatever keeps you happy so u keep making maps :)

DeletedUser

Here's a progression map that has a timeline from the day I made the first progression map in this thread to a few days ago (it took me a couple of days to get the final map made after I downloaded each day's ennoblements.. sorry).

[spoil]
02.gif
[/spoil]

Here is an updated side-by-side comparison:
[spoil]
animation-3.gif
[/spoil]

Edit: Here's another one from the beginning of the war I believe
[spoil]
animation-4.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

His 1st map wasnt bad either :)

That little stain north of PnP's territory is getting bigger.

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe those random dots appearing outta nowhere are IMP transferring members to their main, back to their sister tribe.

DeletedUser

Nice one Pitch, cheers :icon_biggrin:

Those maps kinda remind of being back in the biology lab... looking down a microscope at gooey things slowly growing over one another in a petri dish :p

DeletedUser74079

who are you? and one words posts...mods dont like :S

DeletedUser

Hopefully soon, but i guess there right, news doesnt exactly flow on w21... :icon_rolleyes:

i think this is the one-worder...

World_______Rank_______Player_______Points_______Villages_______Tribe_
EN29_______1823____WarnerBros______81___________1_______________
EN48_______22492___WarnerBros_____150___________1_______________​

Status
Not open for further replies.