W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser

Player: Warmad21
Famous for:Being active player whit great experiance. He was helpfull and if some one needed some thing he helped as he can.
Comments:For me: one of the best players i have ever played whit, it was honor to play whit you mate.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Player: herbinator
Famous For: His outrageously enormous ego, and also for causing huge amounts of trouble - including for his own tribe/s. What a total prat. He used to goad the enemy, and then when they wanted him dead and did a big op on him and looked like making a lot of conquers, he would leave the tribe so the conquers wouldn't count in the stats, then rejoin or join a related tribe. He would spew crap incessantly on the forums. He kept SLW fighting way past the time when it was viable and angered many of its members with his behaviour. He even caused trouble in COD when he joined them after announcing he was going to quit the game. Certainly wasn't as fantastic a player as he said he was.
Comments: I can honestly say I am glad he is gone, but I have to admit I can't forget him

Player: whalefish1, the first
Famous for: being whalefish1
Comments: He was always there when you needed him and was always there when the enemy didn't need him as well. And all done with good humour and a spirit of fun. Though he could swear when he lost his temper too lol. Good old whale, I will always miss you, and the game will never be quite the same. BDeath would not exist without this guy because I would have quit long ago without his help.

Angel Styles

Hmmm, Interesting view on Herb.

Anyone agree?

There are still members of LEGIT/SLW around. I am sure older members (regs) of $COD$ linger about as well.

DeletedUser

Player: Dikcoop
Famous for: Member of -TBP- Was one of the players who made the game great for me. He was good and he had a group of friends, in my book they are what made -TBP- great, he kind of took me under his wing and along with help from saint311 I learned how to play at a higher level of skill than I had I was priviledged.
Downfall: Quit, got back to his family and no longer had an interest in the game or the time to play. Him and most of his friends ended up quitting before/around the -TBP- vs RBE war. Inactivity is what lost that war.
Saint 8? Past member of -TBP-, I quit when -TBP- was falling apart, got bored, XIV or XIII wanted to put me in -3- and I was following Carriestupidhead around but they were kind of on RBEs side and honestly I wanted to see the cocky guy leading them fall (can't recall name), I'm glad they did. I am glad to see saint311 is still around though. Should have just chilled in K66 with Saint311 in -TBP-. Anyways, all so so long ago :p I like to check up on this world even though I don't play anymore. Its every once in a long while but I do.

AndyJc

I agree with the Herb thing, he was a huge mouth and not a lot to back it up. Don't know whether he was a top player earlier in the game but he basically seemed to have become well known for talking a lot of **** more than any war stats.

He was one of the reasons XIII and COD weren't napped and ended up at war.

DeletedUser64592

Player: herbinator
Famous For: His outrageously enormous ego, and also for causing huge amounts of trouble - including for his own tribe/s. What a total prat. He used to goad the enemy, and then when they wanted him dead and did a big op on him and looked like making a lot of conquers, he would leave the tribe so the conquers wouldn't count in the stats, then rejoin or join a related tribe. He would spew crap incessantly on the forums. He kept SLW fighting way past the time when it was viable and angered many of its members with his behaviour. He even caused trouble in COD when he joined them after announcing he was going to quit the game. Certainly wasn't as fantastic a player as he said he was.
Comments: I can honestly say I am glad he is gone, but I have to admit I can't forget him

Player: whalefish1, the first
Famous for: being whalefish1
Comments: He was always there when you needed him and was always there when the enemy didn't need him as well. And all done with good humour and a spirit of fun. Though he could swear when he lost his temper too lol. Good old whale, I will always miss you, and the game will never be quite the same. BDeath would not exist without this guy because I would have quit long ago without his help.

100% on whalefish, i miss him :( Never was in a tribe with him on w22 but was in w44 for a min(i even made him a baron) was always a great guy.

okay on herb...

herb, you know you have my love... Coda didn't rate herb wrong there though. He was always a great fighter, he helped his tribemates and trained them. He has had real life problems keeping him from the game and we can all appreciate that. Near the end of the war for about 1-2 months he would be very active a few hours a day and then set sitters. Real life really got the better of him. The leaving tribe thing came a few times, he wanted a out side the tribe sitter and when they sucked he stopped doing that. HE liked to blame sitters for his losses as if he was there he did have the skills to keep from losing almost any towns at any time and he expected sitters to sit watching his account constantly. (and to have his skills) He never said i did a bad job sitting him but as his profile says his best friend in the game(jo rockstar) he even blames on his profile for bad sitting. He liked to focus on inactives as most do but you can say anything bad about his 100s of enemy captures in short periods of time.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: herbinator
Side 2:
Tribes: BDeath

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 227
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,421,960
Side 2: 2,176,905
Difference: 245,055

chart
[/spoil]

and he had great stats against all tribes we fought WHILE he was there. In the end he left SLW because the end was finally obvious to all. Some of the things he said where pretty hard core. He did cause some problems in tribe but was always a asset to the tribe more then a negative.

I was looking forward to his return but it didn't come. I have played at herbs side from the start of this world almost. He is by FAR not the only player in this world to freak out when they lose a lot of towns when they log back in after a while and they feel the sitter didn't do enough.

In the end real life took my friend from the game. I know some things that make me happy it did because i think he is happy(or better be LOL) lucky bastard.

When he left SLW and with some of the things he said i called for the pull of all our troops from his towns and was on the verge of calling for a all out attack on him. In the end jo rockstar calmed me down and herb him self took back some of what he said. Word are just that, words... he was always fighting hard at my side all game long. Great game player, his words caused problems some times but others in this world say worse things and inflame things worse then herb did.

Angel Styles

100% on whalefish, i miss him :( Never was in a tribe with him on w22 but was in w44 for a min(i even made him a baron) was always a great guy.

okay on herb...

herb, you know you have my love... Coda didn't rate herb wrong there though. He was always a great fighter, he helped his tribemates and trained them. He has had real life problems keeping him from the game and we can all appreciate that. Near the end of the war for about 1-2 months he would be very active a few hours a day and then set sitters. Real life really got the better of him. The leaving tribe thing came a few times, he wanted a out side the tribe sitter and when they sucked he stopped doing that. HE liked to blame sitters for his losses as if he was there he did have the skills to keep from losing almost any towns at any time and he expected sitters to sit watching his account constantly. (and to have his skills) He never said i did a bad job sitting him but as his profile says his best friend in the game(jo rockstar) he even blames on his profile for bad sitting. He liked to focus on inactives as most do but you can say anything bad about his 100s of enemy captures in short periods of time.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: herbinator
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 227
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,421,960
Side 2: 2,176,905
Difference: 245,055

chart
[/spoil]

and he had great stats against all tribes we fought WHILE he was there. In the end he left SLW because the end was finally obvious to all. Some of the things he said where pretty hard core. He did cause some problems in tribe but was always a asset to the tribe more then a negative.

I was looking forward to his return but it didn't come. I have played at herbs side from the start of this world almost. He is by FAR not the only player in this world to freak out when they lose a lot of towns when they log back in after a while and they feel the sitter didn't do enough.

In the end real life took my friend from the game. I know some things that make me happy it did because i think he is happy(or better be LOL) lucky bastard.

When he left SLW and with some of the things he said i called for the pull of all our troops from his towns and was on the verge of calling for a all out attack on him. In the end jo rockstar calmed me down and herb him self took back some of what he said. Word are just that, words... he was always fighting hard at my side all game long. Great game player, his words caused problems some times but others in this world say worse things and inflame things worse then herb did.

Thank you for the insight Snaps.

Herb was a cool friend to Emp and I.

As MJ would say, we are all confused, lol.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the insight Snaps.

Herb was a cool friend to Emp and I.

As MJ would say, we are all confused, lol.

:) How did you guess??

I was gonna say that Snap is confused:)
Friendship is one thing , but... he just describes someone spoiled, bad mannered, who expected others to work for him and caused problems to his tribemates. (Am I committing personal insults again? or is it Snappy doing it? :)) Well isn't that what Codal said?
Well I never though much of Herbie.

Sometimes I get confused by what I think is really obvious, but what I think is really obvious obviously isn't that obvious.

Confusion now hath made his masterpiece!”
W.S.

DeletedUser

If you told Alex to take villages he'd them and the 10 more to prove his point. He was a good fighter...

DeletedUser

Player: Warmad21
Famous for:Being active player whit great experiance. He was helpfull and if some one needed some thing he helped as he can.
Comments:For me: one of the best players i have ever played whit, it was honor to play whit you mate.
Docfam is warmad lol silly you :p and saint 8 i remember the time you quit :*(

New world is starting lol im going to give it a try :D
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you told Alex to take villages he'd them and the 10 more to prove his point. He was a good fighter...

He was reasonable, I am not going to say he didn't know how to play - but he certainly avoided difficult targets like the plague...he tried to find easy targets to make a lot of conquers, or tried to figure out when/where a village would be vulnerable and snap it up. Not always with success lol. If it failed he would move on, to try to find an easier pick. I will admit his defending was quite good...I used to keep my nobling to the "magic hour" - around 9:00 server used to be a good time to pick up a village, as long as I had PLENTY of local defense to throw straight in after nobling. No wonder he got mad at sitters, but no-one can expect other people to baby-sit their account for them. He could get overwhelmed - and in that case watch him lay the blame about and try any trick to try to make out it wasn't his fault/as bad as it looked.

Yes, a lot of people were taken in by him - that was probably the thing that annoyed me the most - he had a way of getting other people to believe what he said...and often it was total fabrication, or at best information dressed up with 80% spin to look the way he wanted people to think it was. Amazing how on the WF he had everyone saying BDeath were awful when throughout the entire war there was not one point when we were actually losing in the stats and far from losing any territory (during the war) we continuously gained territory. It was quite ironic to read all these arguments of how fail BDeath were from people who were losing territory the whole time. I think herb believed he could win the war purely on the WF, and sadly had a lot of people believing his nonsense along the way.

hellthug

there was not one point when we were actually losing in the stats and far from losing any territory (during the war) we continuously gained territory. It was quite ironic to read all these arguments of how fail BDeath were from people who were losing territory the whole time.

actually you guys kept losing at the begging of the war ,until xxxx started supporting Bdeath , and that's another stat's you are losing in

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 18
Difference: 8

chart

you guys are wining the war until know i admit, but saying that you didn't lose at any point at the stats that's not true .

DeletedUser

hellthug the support XXXX sent to BDeath was minimal i cant believe you still moan about a few def vills. Bdeath got there act together and turned things around it had nothing to do with XXXX

BDeath deserve some credit for their actions

hellthug

hellthug the support XXXX sent to BDeath was minimal i cant believe you still moan about a few def vills. Bdeath got there act together and turned things around it had nothing to do with XXXX

BDeath deserve some credit for their actions

and i think i give them the credit by admitting they are wining the war , i was not making a big deal out of anything , i was pointing out something that coda said that wasn't true about the stats.
and i don't know how much did xxxx sent ,iam pointing out that they started to win in that period of time and they were losing before it. i didn't say that they are wining cause of xxxx suppourt.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nothing personal hellthug but at the time i had a lot of COD members moaning at me how xxxx support changed things only thing that changed things was BDeath's desire to fight back

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
and i think i give them the credit by admitting they are wining the war , i was not making a big deal out of anything , i was pointing out something that coda said that wasn't true about the stats.
and i don't know how much did xxxx sent ,iam pointing out that they started to win in that period of time and they were losing before it. i didn't say that they are wining cause of xxxx suppourt.

duh, I was talking about BDeath vs SLW, because we were talking about herbinator and the past

DeletedUser57711

Docfam is warmad lol silly you :p and saint 8 i remember the time you quit :*(

New world is starting lol im going to give it a try :D
Lol
I am not Docfam you silly person Docfam is docfam i am me docfam still plays the world i do not :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just my 2 cents

Player: Aeneaz33
Famous for: his high propaganda ratings against many tribes, really nice forum entries as well as duke of ~VS~
Fate: At day one, the day he earnestly requested to join VS. and subsequently requested to take over the duke position from the former duke(who was leaving for rl).He created the academy tribe but it failed. He used another alias name in forums (aka. Cpt. Morgan) to predict the world 22 family tribes ties will break and massive wars will happen at the appointed time in different continents. But his tribe split before the planned day (4-6 tribes' massive attacks against XIII families) and put ~VS~'s skilled mates to shame and a joke. He was twice rimmed and casted out.

Player: Tedeni
Famous for: Leading ~SLX~ to top 18th tribe and 17th ODA and ODD, his unfailing loyalty, and a star player by himself.
After Prundo and his gf, both top players left for rl without a sound, he handle the pressure against XIV and III by himself and had to kick many inactives. He also mistook wangonias for XIII's spy.
Fate: Handling two worlds, fighting a losing war shown his loyalty till the end. He continued in REBEL in another world.

Player:: broly
Famous for: His prominent forum entries and most active player around
Fate:Poor cooperation and rl excuses from his teammates brought down his tribes.

Player: throwrocks
Famous for: Mastermind and former duke of XIII and families, tribal-hugged knowing he can't win a war against Bunny, RGB and VS. by his tribe alone.
After evident victory and success, he had his tribe mates sat him and take over his legacy.

Player: Tatisan
Famous for: Led [OR] to top 20+ tribe with 13lade and etc, went into war with JSF for short amount of time and then merged, and a skilled leader maintained his tribe really well.
Fate:Back to rl.

Player: Starkiller
Famous for: The great and last duke of a great Regrenede Bunny Elite (RBE). Highly respected. He hardly recruited anyone, Least tribe change in w22 history, hardly any inactives. Brought together highly aggressive teamwork, mates with good forum entries, I say they could have a nice fight with the former Smurfs.
Fate: Back to rl.

Player: Carriestupidhead
Famous for: Co-Duke of D2A(Death 2 all) add D2A-E(Death 2 all elites), a star player and great forum entries by herself.

Last edited by a moderator: