W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser198

Player:: broly
Famous for: His mirrors, and inclusion of any of me/I/mine in every one of his sentences
Fate:Self-importance and chasing personal revenge brought down all of his tribes. Despite his bragging his faithful followers decreased in numbers, support became scarce and he got rimmed. Ended up as a bitter personality trolling the forums and standing up to wave (Me, Me, Me) every time his name was mentioned. He also threatened with multiple legendary come backs, but all he got was multiple WF bans.

Of course im going to stand up and wave me, me, me whenever you mention my name mihajes ;]
Now i just LOVE when people who knew NOTHING about what happened on this world continue to say "poor cooperation" or "chasing personal revenge" because honestly those werent the reasons and if you want the real story ask and i will once again present it to what happened each time. when it comes to what actually happened please, dont even try because again you like everyone else will be wrong =]

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Broly what are you doing back?

The real story is you finally annoyed so many people you got obliterated. Fair play though not many people have become so annoying a rank 1 tribe has turned on them as a tribe.

DeletedUser

Player: Aeneaz33
Famous for: Controlling the central north/NW area in combination for ~SLX~ and along with that Loststars dude leading VS. to be one of the world's most formidable powers.
Comments: Though I was one of his great opponents (on the forum, IG - lol), he ran VS. quite effectively. I personally think he was too big headed, and as I had predicted at least a month before the collapse, they were going to fall due to mismanagement and the mentality that they could go out and kill the world without any opposition.
Fate: Inevitably a tribe which was basically a glorified rim tribe got too big for its boots and prodded the formidable XIII too much, and the fact that most of their later wars had been target practice and that Aeneaz turned the tribe down a militaristic dictatorship which saw its members turn against him.

I'm Disappointed you didn't say me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Of course im going to stand up and wave me, me, me whenever you mention my name mihajes ;]
Now i just LOVE when people who knew NOTHING about what happened on this world continue to say "poor cooperation" or "chasing personal revenge" because honestly those werent the reasons and if you want the real story ask and i will once again present it to what happened each time. when it comes to what actually happened please, dont even try because again you like everyone else will be wrong =]

I guess he's wrong too?
Would you like to use another descriptive adjective on him too? Do you just LOVE it that he knows nothing too?
Good luck in your new world and hopefully they won't suss you out too soon.
Well, just to address a few things before I'm totally on my way (I was semi-hoping for a response from you):

1. Well, if W41 is to be any form of comparison, I started there with one other person, in your home continent, K54, when you were leading arguably the best premade in that world. Once nobling began up until I quit, I was #1 in your great tribe's home K, would reach #1 once, and build a tribe that would ultimately squash yours like a bug.

2. Now, even if you could happen to argue the fact that I somehow screwed you and your tribe over, I am quite confident that most would agree that if your leadership skills and tribe were capable, I should have never been in a situation to be able to bring your tribe down. Either your leadership skills lacked and I succeeded in bringing that tribe down, or your skills didn't and I would've never been a problem in the first place. The former occurred, plain and simple.

3. On a totally different note, even if #2 did happen as you claim, how in the hell do you get rimmed 5 times from different accounts??? In no way, shape, or form can you even begin to blame that on anyone else.

But, I digress, W41 was a long time ago and things have changed. I don't even play the game anymore. And I do wish you luck Broly, because I don't think you're a bad guy and unluckily enough for you, you're the guy we all love to hate. I had some great times in W41 simply because of you being my antagonist.

I promise to leave you be now.

Good luck and have fun!!! :)

Ooops this one too!! The fan club you were talking about?
maybe if you weren't such a joke of a leader us Chuck! players wouldn't have left and rimmed you and your tribe.

they seem to be everywhere and I could get an infraction for spamming the Forum

DeletedUser198

Once again you DO not know what happened so please shut your trap because im tired of seeing all the crap spewing out of it mihajes, if you dont know what was going on then your opinion is definately not needed, wrath knows how he played cheap to get where he did and i have proof with carrie and other players who also saw how he pretty much manipulated me to get him into a better spot.

So yes, all of you are in my fan club because you all are obsessed with me, but honestly i just love it, makes my ego bigger knowing that im always on your mind =]

AndyJc

Once again you DO not know what happened so please shut your trap because im tired of seeing all the crap spewing out of it mihajes, if you dont know what was going on then your opinion is definately not needed, wrath knows how he played cheap to get where he did and i have proof with carrie and other players who also saw how he pretty much manipulated me to get him into a better spot.

So yes, all of you are in my fan club because you all are obsessed with me, but honestly i just love it, makes my ego bigger knowing that im always on your mind =]

Least something gets bigger, none of your accounts ever do....

DeletedUser

I'm Disappointed you didn't say me :icon_cry:

You really just made a lot of noise over one issue and left for good.

@Broly:
Mihajes knows just as well as most of the community knows what happened. Sure, they don't know the full story, but you're a totalitarian leader who has had his tribe and barons revolt because he can't keep his tribe under control.

Broly, you're so called 'ego' is being inflated because you act like an arrogant child who has no regard for others, has no respect for anybody aside from his 'friends' (who he immediately burns just because they object to him) and has no respect for the rules and common sense. Grow up, admit you failed, move on and leave and stop trying to claim to be the 'greatest' and continually trying (and failing) to start 'W22 revolutions'. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Broly:
Mihajes knows just as well as most of the community knows what happened. Sure, they don't know the full story, but you're a totalitarian leader who has had his tribe and barons revolt because he can't keep his tribe under control.

Broly, you're so called 'ego' is being inflated because you act like an arrogant child who has no regard for others, has no respect for anybody aside from his 'friends' (who he immediately burns just because they object to him) and has no respect for the rules and common sense. Grow up, admit you failed, move on and leave and stop trying to claim to be the 'greatest' and continually trying (and failing) to start 'W22 revolutions'. :icon_rolleyes:

I've never said anything about totalitarianism. I don't remember such behavior from broly and I haven't got a clue what he did in Fl apart from asking me to organise the North for which I said no.

However the strory that Broly refers to I know very well and my memory is not affected by 'mirror' fetishes.

His regard for others? WE all know the story. 'Mirror mirror on the wall..)
Apparently he hasn't changed and if wants to challenge me on that I will oblige as I have done before and then he couldn't control his language.

and a little taste of what happened elswhere

maybe if you weren't such a joke of a leader us Chuck! players wouldn't have left and rimmed you and your tribe.

Lol see this makes me laugh.. so joining a tribe in hopes to then sabotage and turn as many players against me as possible THEN plan to noble me while sitting in my tribe then jumping ship and making up excuses as to why u didn't like the tribe lol yep that sure does sound like u and the others had a lot of talent, and when its like 10 vs 1 don't u think that's a little outnumbered huh? Couldn't do it yourself because u would have failed if u did

And I find it funny u say I tell people I'm a legend? Lol please show me where because I don't boast on being some perfect player haha so no I'm not boasting on bein amazing either

Players left Broly?!!!1 Never!!!

10 vs 1?!!!! Wait this reminds me of something only it was like 200 vs 1. Some people just don't appreciate your efforts.

Broly telling people he's a Legend?!!!! Never!!!
Just look through your old posts in 22. The word Legend was never ever mentioned:) You hate that word don't you?

Boasting? never!!!!.
Of course saying that XIII will never get you (that's the 200 vs 1) cannot be considered boasting by any standards. Just plain self belief.

How's your W53 treating. you? do they appreciate the humble Broly?

DeletedUser198

@Broly:

And of course the lewder has to get his say in because he still thinks he was the messiah of w22 and called everything out yet he sucks playing the game and only trolls the forums, must feel good huh?

Really i burn my friends? Please tell me who, i respect those who deserve to be respected.

I dont claim to be the "greatest", I never said i was the greatest, OTHER players may say i am but i never once did. And i love how you bring up the W22 revolutions, where have i said im coming back? Like 8 months ago? Pretty ignorant to hear you bring that up again since thats in the past lol

And yes mihajes w53 is treating me amazing i love it =] thanks for caring so much i do feel special whenever i see you wanting to know how im doing =]

And as i said before if you dont know what happened on that world, then i suggest you shut it =] Oh btw for the "legend" part was for jokes to most people as im sure you didnt know the name i go by "Broly" in his show he is called the "Legendary Broly" so that is where it comes from, i never once said "im a legend" lol

DeletedUser

:lol:

You can pull out all the proof you want, as I said before, I don't play the game anymore and couldn't care less if I tried.

Please, please bring up an issue from over a year ago, about a guy who doesn't care, to a world that doesn't care, to a world where the events didn't even occur. Get out your skype convos proving how I screwed you over, I'm sure that'll prove a whole lot. :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

And even then, no matter what you say, at least I can honestly say I haven't been rimmed in a single world 5 times. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser198

You can pull out all the proof you want, as I said before, I don't play the game anymore and couldn't care less if I tried.

Please, please bring up an issue from over a year ago, about a guy who doesn't care, to a world that doesn't care, to a world where the events didn't even occur. Get out your skype convos proving how I screwed you over, I'm sure that'll prove a whole lot. :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

And even then, no matter what you say, at least I can honestly say I haven't been rimmed in a single world 5 times. :icon_redface:

i wasnt rimmed 5 times to begin with, i love where you get your info from because its funny listening to you continue to say i was rimmed 5 times when thats not true lol

Plus i could easily bring back Carrie and have her also explain what you did aswell. Seeing as she was also there the entire time with me. So if you want the proof ill get Carrie and she can easily back it up for you if you would like =]

DeletedUser

All mouth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i wasnt rimmed 5 times to begin with, i love where you get your info from because its funny listening to you continue to say i was rimmed 5 times when thats not true lol

Plus i could easily bring back Carrie and have her also explain what you did aswell. Seeing as she was also there the entire time with me. So if you want the proof ill get Carrie and she can easily back it up for you if you would like =]

I miss Carrie. It'd be nice to catch up with her :)

Well, I guess when it comes down to it, you can say that its not true. Its my word against yours right...???

Oh wait, well, there's also bnick, Sanchez, Muffinz, among many others who would agree with me that you just blow smoke for your ego's sake...

Because its way more likely that they're all habitual liars and have this grand agenda to make you look bad, whereas you are just the perfect little boy.

Get real. I don't even know why we are having this argument. You got one upped. Just admit it. There is nothing wrong with getting pwned in this game. I've admitted it multiple times (see http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=205027&highlight=wrathofkane). (I also even paid you some respect in there if you would stop and look.)

Or even better, here's an idea: Instead of trying to come to the forums and try and argue your respect back, go put the work in on one of the new worlds and earn it back. :icon_idea:

I don't doubt that at one time you were probably a very dominant player in this and other worlds at some point. But you have since lost that respect, and respect is earned, not given away.

Just saying.

DeletedUser

Why do you feel the need to call people fools, idiots and stupid? Do personal insults make you feel safer and stronger?
Or do you think they earn you the respect that as you say you don't have for those who disagree with you or don't like you ( they seem to be too many, a club as you rightly described it)

Your'e the only one who believes that OTHERS (I like the capitals, GOOD emphasis) say you the GREATEST. And the past is what is being discussed here if you haven't noticed. The thread is called 'BACK IN THE DAY' so the 'Ignorant' Lewd' or 'Mihajes' are not so ignorant after all. Ignorant is to ignore the facts just because they don't suit you.

Shame TW only keeps record of the 500 last posts, but I think we all remember how many times you self proclaimed yourself a Legend. The choice of name was only appropriate. In your mind you are a legend every time you start a world and it is understandable that you get so upset when we don't agree with you. Or do we? Of course we do!!! You are a Legend and W22 -that I know about at least twice as much as you- surely remembers you.....as it does Dan, Ripfin, Smk and a few others that entertain our discussions and keep us from deleting.

Funny how you can't get away with pretending to be a 'true' legend in a new world without someone from another coming and spoiling it for you. It seems you have built quite a reputation in multiple worlds!! :)
Best of luck in keeping the tradition in K53 too and say hello to Snaperay for me. You two may get on along just fine.
Ohhh I forgot to tell you He's one of the Gods of this world and soon enough of W53 too, ....as soon as he sorts out the tribal problems with others Gods there.

DeletedUser

I would like to personally apologise to the W22 community for not dealing with the offensive personal insults in this thread sooner.

It has now been dealt with.
Carry on as you were guys.

DeletedUser

Back on topic then
Someone who very unfairly got 'attacked' a few posts up

Player: Lweder
Famous for: Not for his playing but his controversial PnPs , News, and other posts.
Comments: Despite his very young age he always tried to keep informed and present a reasonable argument and got better and better at it, with his posts showing increasing maturity as time went past.
He took personal attacks extremely well for his age and also gave credit when due to those who had attacked him before.
In game he never got the chance to do much. I suppose it's not possible when you piss off too many people on the forums :). So not a playing Legend but he definitely didn't do worse than some of our self proclaimed Greats did when visiting other new worlds.
Fate: He got rimmed and the grew back again and then took another account and then faded out into school work and trips to the States :)
Still visiting our forums and many of us wish we could have more of him

DeletedUser

Happy Late Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know Im rather late posting on here but it seems like I only remember tribalwars once a new Call of Duty game comes out.

Furthermore, thank you friends for remembering me on what happened so long ago in this world. Everyone who has said my name, I remember you :) To all you haters, I remember you too.

To conclude, I hope one day I can play this game again. Im currently a Junior in college and its a pain. Anyways, I will talk to you all in a few months! If you want to talk though just mail me on here. I will try to check my account every once and a while.

Have a good one!

DeletedUser

Happy Late Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know Im rather late posting on here but it seems like I only remember tribalwars once a new Call of Duty game comes out.

Furthermore, thank you friends for remembering me on what happened so long ago in this world. Everyone who has said my name, I remember you :) To all you haters, I remember you too.

To conclude, I hope one day I can play this game again. Im currently a Junior in college and its a pain. Anyways, I will talk to you all in a few months! If you want to talk though just mail me on here. I will try to check my account every once and a while.

Have a good one!

Come on mate weve just recently got rid of a heap of nubs why would we want u (nubcake) to come back :p

DeletedUser

Noobs are an essential part of TW Tone
I don't see the reason for such antinoobish animosity!!!