W26 History Thread

DeletedUser

lloyal needs help. his recap of CIA sucked horribly.
Why war SAS?
Do you usually go beackstabbing your training tribe?
Burn tribe what was with them why war?
And im confused with SW if they were going to launch an attack on CIA
how did you convince a mass exodus of the SW tribe?

Also maybe some history on squirell and Toasty? If Toasty's tribe won the war why did him and a few guys go join Squirell?

Honestly, I'd have to agree with ya Woj...some clarification lloyall or any others on the above?

We then fought and beat our sister tribe ~SAS~. This led to a merge making ~CIA~ 140 members+.

*Starts a slow clap.....*

DeletedUser

Erm.. thats actually very inaccurate lloyall. A lot of that didnt happen.. or happened in a completely different order.

DeletedUser

He just posted that he has bad memory. So he woun't remember that neither, now will he? :icon_neutral:

you know this is all your fault dont you have some journalistic integrity to not post crap that is suppose to be non fiction..

DeletedUser

you know this is all your fault dont you have some journalistic integrity to not post crap that is suppose to be non fiction..

funny-pictures-kitten-asks-his-mom-for-forgiveness.jpg

DeletedUser

lol

I mean when you read Lloyall's article did u think wow this sounds great. I mean you didnt do any investigation to confirm or ask more questions to get better answers so the article didnt suck so much.
And whats with everyone and cats i know you all love to chase the pussy around but come on. Your suppose to be booza not Bambi

DeletedUser

lol

I mean when you read Lloyall's article did u think wow this sounds great. I mean you didnt do any investigation to confirm or ask more questions to get better answers so the article didnt suck so much.
And whats with everyone and cats i know you all love to chase the pussy around but come on. Your suppose to be booza not Bambi

I haven't read it yet.
I was in a hurry, I'll read it in 10 mins.

DeletedUser

I can't beleive you posted this rubbish :icon_eek:

after all this time

Im Happy

Just read and nice to remember the good 26 times, however i do have one disagreement: At the formation of Clear! WAB were not being lead by toniq and MDC at all, rather by myself, isxba and itsbillykiller

Toniq had not increased in points in like a month until clear! formed and MDC was hardly any better.

Also WABs main reason for not wanting war was that our two best players points wise (toniq and MDC) were really inactive, and they were mainly on the front with Storm and visine

thanks
jen

spleen mage

Tribe was a bunch of pricks. They refused any diplomatical relationships and started taunting Moogle, who were pretty harmless back then.
However, their constant refusal of any diplomatical relations resulted in a possible gangbang, as Pills, T4H and Moogle were tired of Tribe.
Eventually Tribe turned around, the first steps were made for what later turned out to become Raging Thunder, RT.

I call BS.

We didn't start taunting Moogle at first; Kubic left, and they took offense and started attacking him. THEN we taunted them. Refusing diplomatic relations does not make you a "prick", it just means you have the guts to do that which most tribes don't.

DeletedUser

theway i remember it was, tribe and moogle had alot of tension before kubic went inactive, but tribe had hit a few moogle players, so moogle planned an op on kubic after he went inactive, to atleast gain a few villa as payback in a way, then tribe defended him, moogle said back off and let us have them, or we will war you, blah bla blah war.

DeletedUser

Lloyall? Where did you learn your history? You have CIA all wrong. :lol: