W27 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

Fair enough.

AXES have dominance in 51 K's.
Other tribes have dominance in 28 K's.

Shadow have dominance in 41 K's.
Other tribes have dominance in 4 K's.

Simple maths figures still says W27 will finish first.

DeletedUser94425

Hello, please update this family. ;),(; is no more. It is now (; and their newly created academy tribe, =)

DeletedUser

For an end game phase, a tribe needs to have at least 70% dominance of the world (that is be dominant in 70 out of the 100 Ks) which W27 doesn't have. Shadow have no dominance whatsoever in the outer Ks. AXES in W41 have a higher dominance when it comes to K dominance. I think it would be a race between these 2 for the 2nd world to close. ;) I am not gloating here, but you would think that this world would already have been closed by now if TW didn't look at the overall K dominance.

How will w27 ever end then? Seeing as it is closed to new registrations, I doubt there are even enough people in the world to fill it up if they kept restarting before they got bored. Once every tribe except for Shadow is gone, TW will probably consider closing this world if it is not worth their while. Also I believe w7 and w18 are in their end game phases already, so I would guess one of those is going to close before either w27 or w41.

DeletedUser

End game starts based on the control of x % of player owned villages. Read all of Morthys end game posts, no where does he mention how many continents they own.
The owning of 70 out of 100 continents was Somnathroy's interpretation of the criteria for closing.

DeletedUser

End game starts based on the control of x % of player owned villages. Read all of Morthys end game posts, no where does he mention how many continents they own.
The owning of 70 out of 100 continents was Somnathroy's interpretation of the criteria for closing.

Yup, that's what I thought.

DeletedUser

280 villages left to be nobled from the current map update (map updates in a few hours) I think it will take another week.

DeletedUser

I think another 2, they aren't exactly focusing on the people left, as taking into consideration the nobling rate of last week, they should have been done. Oh well, still a great accomplishment.

DeletedUser

seems this will be 2nd world down, and the 2nd tribe to have conquered every single player-owned vill in the world, nice job.

DeletedUser

It seems they failed when they prevented restarts, two players have restarted after being rimmed. There are now only two non-shadow vills, both of which are under 200 points and have BP. This world is done. (I see how they did it, they pressed restart when they had one vill left, just before it got nobled, sp technically they had not been rimmed yet), someone should explain to those two exactly how "uncool" that is...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunther Maplethorpe

I just posted this in another thread, but here seems like the more apropos spot...

It seems that one is still able to restart by choice when they've got one village; it wasn't a restart after being rimmed. Though I did this, I didn't expect the beginner protection to restart, too...though I suppose one could say I'm benefiting from this, it's really just a cheap game of hide-and-seek, and I would say that this beginner protection should be removed.

Actually, because it really serves no purpose, I would argue that such restarts should be banned at the same time as unplanned restarts are taken out, at the beginning of the end phase, in other worlds. I expect this is simply an oversight on the part of the TW team.

DeletedUser

Well done Shadow for gettign 100% in every continent, and well done to those that tried their best to survive :)

DeletedUser

I think another 2, they aren't exactly focusing on the people left, as taking into consideration the nobling rate of last week, they should have been done. Oh well, still a great accomplishment.

Damn straight