W27 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

When the end of the world arrives what will happen. Will it just be closed. Or will the people who want to play, all 2 of them just go around nobling the barbs?

DeletedUser

When the end of the world arrives what will happen. Will it just be closed. Or will the people who want to play, all 2 of them just go around nobling the barbs?

If the end of the world arrives, as in it finally fills up to the max: Then yes it'll be closed and locked for whoever's still in it

If it just stays as it is, then yes it'll be whoever's left building huge empires from barbs. :icon_eek:

puzzleman

this world is so small i say we propose to the tw team that they fill the rest of the world with 4k barbs now so it can be a scramble to cature them all

DeletedUser

wait until i store some more packets for that change please :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this world is so small i say we propose to the tw team that they fill the rest of the world with 4k barbs now so it can be a scramble to cature them all

4k point barbs are borring..... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm, it seems clear which tribes are going to be there in the long run. The big guy now, and the fastest noblers, nfik or whatever the heck it said.
Good job to Shadows for getting so many K's under your belt.

Maccano1

When the mods decide that a world is finnished/dead the in game world will officially be frozen... and then the stats, achievements will be kept in time for all too see. (just check some of the German servers)

DeletedUser

pally u asked the rong question. this is what u should of asked...

Who are you?

DeletedUser

Okay guys .... sorry for the delay in updating these maps for you, but I was originally unaware how to do it. Got that problem solved now and the maps are now loading and current.

Cheers,

Sly