W27 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

lulz, gaining 900k points on pally & shane is gonna take some time... XD

nasme

dang, maps changed alot in the week or 3 since I left, shadow now has 2 new continents,

cagudio

looks like shadow got this unless something happens that some of shadows joins the other tribes

cagudio

i am on this world in purge but got noble by shadow still going at it though

DeletedUser

I do applaud you cag. So many have did the ole dump and run. It is nice to see players give it their best and not Quit(Fail). To lose is nothing more than an experience in this game. I guarantee many of us have been on the losing end of things one time or another. Its what you do with what you've learned that matters....

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
wth :icon_surprised: almost no one joined this world i guess :icon_neutral: looks like its almost over... also that it has barely even started :icon_neutral: well good job shadow :) looks like you win :lol:

DeletedUser

I do applaud you cag. So many have did the ole dump and run. It is nice to see players give it their best and not Quit(Fail). To lose is nothing more than an experience in this game. I guarantee many of us have been on the losing end of things one time or another. Its what you do with what you've learned that matters....
well, it's about time I join the winning end. Every world I have been defending, this one is my best but still, I don't see the point in killing nukes over and over again. I want to be the big player getting his nukes eaten, for a change. :icon_wink:

Hamish83

I want to be the big player getting his nukes eaten, for a change. :icon_wink:

I have to tell you .... its pretty awesome ... but sometimes it can kinda piss' you off if your train gets killed too ... but then you just send more nukes #] ... unless you have 5 other trains in the area, then it's not so bad ... ya man, it's pretty fun #] keep workin on it ... but maybe on a different world #P

DeletedUser

wth :icon_surprised: almost no one joined this world i guess :icon_neutral: looks like its almost over... also that it has barely even started :icon_neutral: well good job shadow :) looks like you win :lol:

who are you and where did you come from? the world got started about 18 months ago :p people joined but they don't stick around long when you crush their tribes and noble their players :D I forgot, its the settings that made things go the way they are..

Lol, what a small and boring world.

they usually get small and boring once you eliminate all of the opposition in the world and your tribe owns nearly 70% of the villages that aren't barbs... It wouldn't be so boring if there was another tribe that had players who knew what an offensive nuke was and how to send them to make attacks:p

By the way, Do either of you even play here, or just trolls?

DeletedUser

id say tw will wait till u guys turn on eachother they wont shut down the world alltogether

DeletedUser

No, they will shut it down end the year of the year is my guess. As they will be making a loss with so little PP buyers.

DeletedUser

No, they will shut it down end the year of the year is my guess. As they will be making a loss with so little PP buyers.

For an end game phase, a tribe needs to have at least 70% dominance of the world (that is be dominant in 70 out of the 100 Ks) which W27 doesn't have. Shadow have no dominance whatsoever in the outer Ks. AXES in W41 have a higher dominance when it comes to K dominance. I think it would be a race between these 2 for the 2nd world to close. ;) I am not gloating here, but you would think that this world would already have been closed by now if TW didn't look at the overall K dominance.

DeletedUser

AXES is W41 are a family tribe, not an individual one.Theres a whole lot of world that they still have to conquer, I don't think there is any real comparison between W27 and W41.

DeletedUser

AXES is W41 are a family tribe, not an individual one.Theres a whole lot of world that they still have to conquer, I don't think there is any real comparison between W27 and W41.

Wrong. AXES is not a family tribe just because its listed as AXES F. You can check TW Stats for that.