W28 Map thread (remade)

DeletedUser

PANDA is still standing up, after all of this.

I would really like to see something unexpected from them...

^_^

DeletedUser

PANDA is still standing up, after all of this.

I would really like to see something unexpected from them...

^_^

The only unexpected thing PanDa? could do would be to war MTS.. and trust me, that aint gonna happen, they are actually MTS lapdogs :icon_wink:

dog-11.jpg

DeletedUser

Awww monkey don' call them lap dogs. They are thier own tribe, but if we are using your logic then sith and pwo were drinks lapdogs as well. Just because your tribe has been friendly since the start does not make you work for the other side. Good job on trying to put that wedge between your allies and thier ally.

Btw I won't tell who my spy was.

DeletedUser

PWO and SITH were not DRINK! lapdogs... MTS are :icon_razz:

Oh and I only joined W42 for one reason and that was not to suceed ;) asking who your spy was, is purely curiosity.

poise

MTS will never be anyone's lapdogs, neither will Panda, Drink or L.

But I do agree with priest, you are trying to put a wedge between Panda and MTS. Hmmmm.

DeletedUser

Yes bedir and bucktest did put a large gap. Most of bedir has been taken though.

I was kidding about the sith pwo lapdog comment. Everyone is thier own tribe and act as such. Common goals my friend have driven mts and panda towards where they are as did with the former g3.

DeletedUser

Becktest got the full ban from TW? geez.'

But yeah that makes the continents down south a little less crowded i'd guess.

DeletedUser

MTS will never be anyone's lapdogs, neither will Panda, Drink or L.

My comment about MTS being DRINK!s lapdogs was just a joke mate hence the little razz smily after my comment..

But I do agree with priest, you are trying to put a wedge between Panda and MTS. Hmmmm.

Na im not trying to pull any wedgies, just posting observations.

DeletedUser

Yes monkey but simple jest tell what anyones true meaning behind any statement. I know cryptic. ;)

Now back to topic. With only 4 tribes left in the world. How long does everyone think before the friendliest war there has ever been happens?
I say leadership of all 4 talk and a battle royal takes place.

DeletedUser

Yes monkey but simple jest tell what anyones true meaning behind any statement. I know cryptic. ;)

Now back to topic. With only 4 tribes left in the world. How long does everyone think before the friendliest war there has ever been happens?
I say leadership of all 4 talk and a battle royal takes place.

Lol I can guarantee you it won't be a Battle Royal. Knowing the history of this world. Its either a Tag Team Match or a Handicapp one :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol I can guarantee you it won't be a Battle Royal. Knowing the history of this world. Its either a Tag Team Match or a Handicapp one :icon_twisted:

I propose everyone just merge into one very big tribe. Tribalhugs FTW!:icon_biggrin:

Scorpion Khanh

where is the mega war 'secret' was talking about?
its already 2 month+. it proves me right one more time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

where is the mega war 'secret' was talking about?
its already 2 month+. it proves me right one more time :icon_rolleyes:

I agree. On of my members brought up the thought of a massive world war. However, I am wondering where it is and if it shall come? Such a war would last a long time, even if it isn't fought till the death.

To me it would appear that the major powers of the world are jockeying for an advantageous position over the other without laying a finger upon the other.

In the meantime, the smaller tribes are all attempting to grow in any means possible (yes, this unfortunately includes hugs).
Mmm, I'm sure something interesting will happen sooner or later. I just wonder what it is.

DeletedUser

drink and mts become one huge family.

the world would be over extremely soon