W2V's Bedside Manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I said this before, but seriously;

Stand up and remove the stick.

All you ever do is moan and whine at others.... It's like watching someone repeatedly run head first into a wall. It's becoming painful to watch. Stop being so bitter. Learn to smile and appreciate the little things.

so calling out someone is all that. In that case Greg you are the master!

DeletedUser71165

Not to mention goodbye threads and handing over a PW constitutes not quitting.

I have quit playing many large accounts and all have other players on them.

Out of all of these accounts this is the only account that has been taken from me.

Just because you have a PW of a account it does not give you the right to take it.

What needs to be addressed by TW is that players who have PW's of accounts can not change the email address or PW's.

The mail that is sent when this is done is not good enough as in my case it went in the spam box.

This issue has been investigated and has found that the account was taken without my consent.

The email address of this account was NEVER given to W2V.

Accept the results of the findings

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cannot wait to be rid of you. You're the singularly most loathsome and egotistical person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting on TW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65846

I have quit playing many large accounts and all have other players on them.

Out of all of these accounts this is the only account that has been taken from me.

Just because you have a PW of a account it does not give you the right to take it.

What needs to be addressed by TW is that players who have PW's of accounts can not change the email address or PW's.

The mail that is sent when this is done is not good enough as in my case it went in the spam box.

This issue has been investigated and has found that the account was taken without my consent. The email address of this account was NEVER given to W2V.

Accept the results of the findings

Meh... doesn't matter anymore, all you had to do was be a little patient as the chats pointed out. Your account is headed to the tribes it should have gone to had W2V not did what it did. Thanks for the waste of time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread has essentially become a repeat-fest and flame-fest that is no longer necessary. I doubt any opinions are being changed or would be if the thread went on with the same back and forth for 3 more pages, so I'm closing it. PM me with reopen requests.

DeletedUser

Well, I can understand both sides of the argument, and IF something was mishandled by W2V we will probably never know exactly what it was.

Whilst it is a bonus for us that KT is no longer with you guys, I do kinda wish it hadnt happened in the way that it did.

DeletedUser103614

The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back. The account transfer was done by the rules. There was no statement or indication to the contrary. The timing of KT's request was unfortunate as I believe at any other time but first few days of the war something would have been worked out better than the current result.

DeletedUser

Meh I disagree a bit. A perfectly fine player and decent all around chap like yourself is still in the tribe and I can now put hundreds of DV that have been saving KT's behind for months to different uses. Current result will work just fine. ;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i will miss KT :( i don;t care what you say about him.we had fun attacking eachother :)

and i rly do remember MoM complaining about that KT is stacked by W2V and they sad that we didn;t stack him its almost 80% KT troops.just saying what i read,don;t ask me to go find it.

DeletedUser

No, we didn't. 80% his own troops is a ridiculous amount, he did not own that much. Feel free to quote old posts on the subject, I'm fairly sure no percentage was mentioned (and with reason).

DeletedUser99773

No, we didn't. 80% his own troops is a ridiculous amount, he did not own that much. Feel free to quote old posts on the subject, I'm fairly sure no percentage was mentioned (and with reason).

^ he was stacked but did a excellent effort of moving troops around despite leaving us after

DeletedUser71165

The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back. The account transfer was done by the rules. There was no statement or indication to the contrary. The timing of KT's request was unfortunate as I believe at any other time but first few days of the war The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back.

The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back

On the 17th and 24th you had a chance to do such a thing but refused. The account was returned to me by TW staff.

The account transfer was done by the rules. There was no statement or indication to the contrary.

You could not produce any statements that the account was given to you nor that I gave you my email address. You did produce statements that I was quiting but that has nothing to do with the account ownership. I do believe there was some confusion in this area but W2V made it quite clear of there intentions and a quote best sums it up. W2V I'm not in the habit of bending over backwards I am not in the habit of being bent over and this is how I view what has happened.

The timing of KT's request was unfortunate as I believe at any other time but first few days of the war The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back.

This issue was brought up on the 17/1/2012 well before the T war and I believe the conduct of W2V proves otherwise.

DeletedUser

Would appreciate you changing your village names. Having your villages wear the W2V tag is sickening.

DeletedUser71165

Well, I can understand both sides of the argument, and IF something was mishandled by W2V we will probably never know exactly what it was.

Whilst it is a bonus for us that KT is no longer with you guys, I do kinda wish it hadnt happened in the way that it did.

This issue should of NEVER got to where it is now.

It is a disgrace that both parties could not resolve such a simple issue.

DeletedUser

He had no such chance. He was not on skype. I asked you to wait. On the 17th you agreed to wait, on the 24th you pitched a fit while LL was dealing with incomings.

We did produce statements that the account was given to us. We know you gave us the pass, you know you gave us the pass.

The issue was postponed on the 17th because taking it up then would mean you would not be able to take up a backline account, later. You preferred to think about it, as written in the conversations page one. Bit dodgy to alter your accounts now, KT.

It is a disgrace that you chose to go through the legal system instead of waiting a day or taking up a sit.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Question then KT.

Why did you say 'The account will be left with W2V and leadership will decide its fate.' if it 'Had nothing to do with account ownership'

From reading the Skype convo I have drawn the conclusion you where not willing to wait and instead threw the toys out the pram as it where. Could the situation have been resolved sooner? Probably, but seeing how W2V had just entered a major war I think Rukoh may have had quite a bit on his plate already.

It appears Rukoh done his best to try and keep you happy, he asked a number of times if you where coming back you replied 'no.' He also asked a number of times if you wanted the account back, you instead decided to think on it. So it appears you had a number of times to gain control of your account, but because things didn't go your way all hell must break lose. Grow up. You left your account to W2V and the leadership for them to do with it as they pleased. You then want to go back on what you said, and it appears that Rukoh was allowing this to happen at first, you declined. Then you wanted your account back in a time of war and because they asked you to wait you go crying to other about how the big bad men in W2V are not nice and wont give you back your account, even though IMO it is there's (see my post on the previous page with regards to the contract thing).

I do not know what Rukoh could have done more, he tried to keep both parties happy.

Also I am now taking the Skype convo and the pasted forum post on page one as fact. There has been ample time to question it's publication you have not done so, so I will now see them to be how these events unfolded.

DeletedUser

Thank the gods for this one postt
Question then KT.

Why did you say 'The account will be left with W2V and leadership will decide its fate.' if it 'Had nothing to do with account ownership'

From reading the Skype convo I have drawn the conclusion you where not willing to wait and instead threw the toys out the pram as it where. Could the situation have been resolved sooner? Probably, but seeing how W2V had just entered a major war I think Rukoh may have had quite a bit on his plate already.

It appears Rukoh done his best to try and keep you happy, he asked a number of times if you where coming back you replied 'no.' He also asked a number of times if you wanted the account back, you instead decided to think on it. So it appears you had a number of times to gain control of your account, but because things didn't go your way all hell must break lose. Grow up. You left your account to W2V and the leadership for them to do with it as they pleased. You then want to go back on what you said, and it appears that Rukoh was allowing this to happen at first, you declined. Then you wanted your account back in a time of war and because they asked you to wait you go crying to other about how the big bad men in W2V are not nice and wont give you back your account, even though IMO it is there's (see my post on the previous page with regards to the contract thing).

I do not know what Rukoh could have done more, he tried to keep both parties happy.

Also I am now taking the Skype convo and the pasted forum post on page one as fact. There has been ample time to question it's publication you have not done so, so I will now see them to be how these events unfolded.

DeletedUser

Getting into discussions on generally how account transfers are cheating or not cheating, and how to stop cheating, should not be held here.

DeletedUser80927

Getting into discussions on generally how account transfers are cheating or not cheating, and how to stop cheating, should not be held here.

Actually I think it is more than relevant, so that whatever wrong doings were committed are not done again.

Perhaps full disclosure by TW staff would help us understand better.

It is clear that the W2V leadership had no malicious intent in trying to 'cheat', so if it was explained exactly what was done wrong, further incidents like this could be avoided , as it has obviously ruffled feathers on all sides.

It just seems to me to make logical sense for admin to come on and let us know exactly what was done wrong, instead of all this useless banter going on back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.