W34 Auto Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

because thats what i have it at :3

Il change it to 1 mil for a day or two, but i think it is too messy then, let me know what you think..

DeletedUser

I think its better off with 1 mil. But you're the one who made this post so its optional. I was only asking why it was set to 1.5 mil when there is only 20 players per tribe which is already low and hard to rack up in points.

DeletedUser

I am in a northwestern tribe and the change to 1 million added a couple of our neighbouring tribes to the Dominance map. For us this makes for a more accurate view, while the chosen colours still make it easy to distinguish the different tribes.
I like this change. :)

Thanks for the update Flump, it is appreciated!

DeletedUser

Well yeah, it shows up more, and some are okay colorwise, but if you notice

castor + Fi are very similar
wood + pamp are almost exactly the same
rome + [P.R] also

Now I can set each one to have specific colors, but then that is a lot more work, and i r lazy :>

killuall190

Well yeah, it shows up more, and some are okay colorwise, but if you notice

castor + Fi are very similar
wood + pamp are almost exactly the same
rome + [P.R] also

Now I can set each one to have specific colors, but then that is a lot more work, and i r lazy :>

All of those tribes have 1.5m+ points anyway, so it wouldn't change it. This just makes it so where newer tribes can get into the dominance veiw faster.

DeletedUser

It would mean there are more colors to go around so it would actually change it.

DeletedUser

Yey my wonderful k22 is on the map.

A small k22 correction, [DD] and -DD- are a family, so its the [DD] F.

DeletedUser

Another correction, RAIN is part of 3 tribe family with RAIN, PoR, and BLOOD, so in K62/K63 the secondary tribe blood should be added into RAIN F.

DeletedUser

To quote myself again.

Hey all, I'll be updating these from now on :icon_twisted:

Thought I'd post these rules up again so you all know, don't follow and your family won't go up.

Either post in here or mail me =]

But if you have a family, let me know and separate the tribes by commas with no spaces and I will add them. And use proper capitalization. For example,

-KD-,-KD- 2
-DV-,DV-1,DV-2,DV-A

Must be exactly like that, otherwise I don't bother putting them in :)

Edit: And you have to wait until the next auto-update to see the changes *if* I have already added the family.

DeletedUser

please follow FLUMP rules please.don't make him :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser64084

RAIN,PoR,BLOOD
[DD],-DD-

there ya go Flump! =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Euchron, I got an account back here if you're looking again? It'd be great to have you back...

Status
Not open for further replies.