W34 Auto Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This world is disgusting, there is no fighting, it's just diabolical scheming, nobling out inactives, and merging players from multiple tribes in multiple K's, all of this just to guarantee survival, so you can waste your time surviving 5 years from now, instead of having some meaningful and entertaining battles and wars. Why do you bother staying? There is much better ways to spend your time, this game had promise, but turned out much less than I had hoped, only a few players I truly enjoyed fighting and knowing, real aggressive and honest players.

I think the 20 member limit on tribes here is awesome, unlike in many other worlds where you'll find yourself entirely surrounded by your entire tribe in no time, you actually have the chance to do some proper expansion & buttkicking. Yet instead of people making use of this amazing setting, tribes are constantly forming these ridiculous families.... My respect goes out to all the other solo tribes keeping this game interesting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it weren't for inactivity, there would be more war! THB has been in two big wars, both of which inactivity was the victor!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My sig didn't pop up. I made it with a little help from Grindayzar.

DeletedUser

I think the 20 member limit on tribes here is awesome, unlike in many other worlds where you'll find yourself entirely surrounded by your entire tribe in no time, you actually have the chance to do some proper expansion & buttkicking. Yet instead of people making use of this amazing setting, tribes are constantly forming these ridiculous families.... My respect goes out to all the other solo tribes keeping this game interesting :)

I second this motion.

DeletedUser

in some ways i agree with the limit
however from what i've found most "family tribes" really aren't
and i've had that confirmed by a few of my members who have played on other worlds

they become a and b teams and the b team gets eatten up by the a team eventually

i think 40 would be a good size too. i was on a world briefly where it was a limit of 500, lol
the smaller sizes definitely makes teamwork very important and trusting your fellow tribemates a must. i'm glad that w34 was my first world

DeletedUser

and i'd like to thank flump for taking the time to do this

not sure how time consuming it is, but i'm sure it takes a bit of time to do.
along with managing his cities, and his tribe.....

DeletedUser

Nah takes no time at all, :) No one ever has any updates for meh, and my ingame mails get ignored when they have family in the title >.<

DeletedUser

I just noticed how many continents the Nona family controls...7. o.o

DeletedUser

and yet they only have 13 million points

however if given time to grow and consolidate, i'm sure that number will be vastly larger

R3000

and yet they only have 13 million points

however if given time to grow and consolidate, i'm sure that number will be vastly larger

last I checked that is the dominance of our whole family which is about 33mil

frostyfingers

w00t for UATW's first appearance on a auto-map!

k54 second largest tribe! and almost sole survivor below Ocaryx

Status
Not open for further replies.