W34 Auto Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Something wrong with the top nobling tribes' map...

Saw that, I don't think any of the maps have updated today though. or server could have been down when they did update so they pulled bad info.

DeletedUser

well at the moment it looks more like your warring yourselves while THB slap you back into K56 =)
Plenty of Purple in K55 but most of the blue seems to be in K47/K57

DeletedUser

lol! You haven't taken one village from SEXY that didn't already belong to you. All well and good that you sniped back some easy vills as we expected but our plan worked perfectly.

image.php

image.php

Also we received attacks back from junio and saw acceptance of offers on the market so don't tell me that they're inactive.

DeletedUser

lol! You haven't taken one village from SEXY that didn't already belong to you. All well and good that you sniped back some easy vills as we expected but our plan worked perfectly.

image.php

image.php

Also we received attacks back from junio and saw acceptance of offers on the market so don't tell me that they're inactive.

I'm not trying to be funny but although junio may or may not have been inactive. The flat line on the graph shows even if he was logging in he wasn't doing anything to the account.

Looks to me he decided he would a little active again when he lost some villages then stopped again.

image.php

Just an outsiders view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75757

Castor/Pollux has merged with (~FI~) and formed a new tribe called "The Fates"

DeletedUser75757

too funny

At last someone woke up and saw things like they are .
Thank you very much .

If you consider hugging having a 60 member tribe as opposed to a 20 member tribe "hugging" then you have to say the same about your former tribe.

Just because we are more successful at it doesn't mean you should hate ;)

Haugwarts

If you consider hugging having a 60 member tribe as opposed to a 20 member tribe "hugging" then you have to say the same about your former tribe.

Just because we are more successful at it doesn't mean you should hate ;)

No I consider a lot of other things included , but I won't bother counting them or flaming in here =)

DeletedUser

At last someone woke up and saw things like they are .
Thank you very much .

See, the war I supported. Mainly because a few swat members were obnoxious on these forums. But taking OY and FI into the family is pushing it just a bit in my opinion.

Wonder what SEXY thinks.

Haugwarts

See, the war I supported. Mainly because a few swat members were obnoxious on these forums. But taking OY and FI into the family is pushing it just a bit in my opinion.

Wonder what SEXY thinks.

Add to that the recuitment of old Swat players rather than noblign them , and the dozens of allies from weakest tribes in the world.....

Oh here I start again with my flaming , I really ought to control myself , but it is not possible , too much emotions :icon_confused:

DeletedUser75757

map correction

The map needs updated to show that Nona,Decima,and Morta are all part of the Fates

Thanks,
Sirotilc

DeletedUser

This world is disgusting, there is no fighting, it's just diabolical scheming, nobling out inactives, and merging players from multiple tribes in multiple K's, all of this just to guarantee survival, so you can waste your time surviving 5 years from now, instead of having some meaningful and entertaining battles and wars. Why do you bother staying? There is much better ways to spend your time, this game had promise, but turned out much less than I had hoped, only a few players I truly enjoyed fighting and knowing, real aggressive and honest players.

DeletedUser

The map needs updated to show that Nona,Decima,and Morta are all part of the Fates

Thanks,
Sirotilc

I'm aware, the above guys pointed that out well enough. When I first went to do it I was too fast for the server and it said they didnt exist =X

Oh and btw, who ever sorted out who joins which tribe really, and I mean REALLY cocked it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.