W37 --->Male or Female?

DeletedUser

Yeah at least one successful Thread from me,, lol
I think Catalina and VvarthusvV are females,thats only confirm Female dominance in w37 haha

DeletedUser69087

Not quite correct or complete.

Not quite correct or complete.

DeletedUser69087

Ok I want to clear these misconceptions up. You should all know whether the 1st and 3rd place players are male or female. I know for a fact the answer and I'm going to tell you so this can be resolved once and for all. It is kind of funny when people guess wrong but I'll clear it up for you.

VvarthusvV is a:

MAN :icon_eek:

Merrick2 is a:

WOMAN :icon_eek:

So there you have it. Remember who helped clear up this great mystery of the ages for you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser70924

Another thing to consider is we men are quite stupid when it comes to women, any war with Geomance involved and i have no choice but to join in. :icon_sad:

That said is it equally likely a tribe full of men will ultimately lose against a tribe of women as they're more likely to get "sidetracked"?

A well-known female based tribe with some top-ranked members willing to hit on teenage males over the internet could justimately disable most tribes.

DeletedUser

Men=Good leaders and very aggrsive players
Women=Some if not most who are experianced at tribal wars are very good co-ordanators

tranvisties=are in it for the cyber sex lol(no offence this is not true in many case)

DeletedUser

VvarthusvV is a:

MAN :icon_eek:

Howcome he has a picture of a girl on his profile??? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

tranvisties=are in it for the cyber sex lol(no offence this is not true in many case)

Just get a army full of transvestites, as it's "the best of both worlds" as hannah montana says :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That girl on the pic is part of a female singing group in Korea called Kara. Looks like he's a fan of her.

DeletedUser

That girl on the pic is part of a female singing group in Korea called Kara. Looks like he's a fan of her.

Thats good. Everytime I looked at the profile I thought he was like a 12 year old girl o_O

DeletedUser

I personally think it makes little or no difference whether you are male or female. The greatest TW players are mixed genders, although I do think more male players play tribal wars. So this leads to an imbalance of Male to Female players in say the top 10 etc, but in terms of skill level, I say there is no difference.

DeletedUser

And yes, it is correct that our two top players (Merrick2 and VvarthusvV) are Female, who are in the top three in the world.

DeletedUser

To compare male and female players is stupid. Every person has their own traits, and you cannot generalise someone's tactics with gender stereotyping.

zakipoo

beware of womens when theyre on PMS, they will unleash their fury for basically little to no reason lmao

And yes, it is correct that our two top players (Merrick2 and VvarthusvV) are Female, who are in the top three in the world.

and LOL Vv is a dude as far as i know. merrick is a female of course.

zakipoo

let me create a tribe for a new world and ill only invite female players lol

zakipoo

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

and i would create ops based on monthly basis,... PMS OPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao