W40 Updating Maps

DeletedUser

RUM!! is a bunch of dip wads and fuzz bucklers. and they hug all the time. ye should see the queerness on skype. Hater just mad cause none of ye other tribes will hug him. :(

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that T~C and T.C are family, so could they be marked as such on the maps?

DeletedUser

only those tribes can request being made a family i do beleive

DeletedUser

I Think so, NMS and Dirt Love Wern't made a family because they didn't request it. It has to be at the Tribes request however annoying that may be.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It says it on their profile:
Acts of Aggression are as follows:

• Scouting members of T.C or T~C
• Attacking members of T.C or T~C
• Threatening members of T.C or T~C
• Inviting members of T.C or T~C

If that isn't a family then I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out Thorin. Looks like it's been requested that they be labeled family.

DeletedUser80956

^^ I'm not making too big of a stink about it, but yes we are a family.

DeletedUser

^^ I'm not making too big of a stink about it, but yes we are a family.

Oh thank god!

Thought we were running a little low on families in this world, but fortunately for us, braving all the odds, toughing it out against all comers are the T.C family, my world is once again in balance.

But, in all seriousness, get out of this world you dull trash. If your enjoyment in a game of Tribalwars is creating hugging families with as many players as you can squeeze in, trying everything in your power to give you as little competition as possible in a game, then I seriously hate to think what your real life is like.

The above statement goes to all diplomacy-abusing tribes and families, nothing is as bad as these, nothing. The only enjoyment of a diplomacy ruled tribe is for the leader/s, the only enjoyment is to do all in your power to work over everybody else, relatively peacefully. No real Tribalwars player, who is here for the challenge would let themselves be in that sort of tribe.

DeletedUser

wow... seems reaper woke up t' find he's run outta coffee
laughks2.gif

DeletedUser80956

Oh thank god!

Thought we were running a little low on families in this world, but fortunately for us, braving all the odds, toughing it out against all comers are the T.C family, my world is once again in balance.

But, in all seriousness, get out of this world you dull trash. If your enjoyment in a game of Tribalwars is creating hugging families with as many players as you can squeeze in, trying everything in your power to give you as little competition as possible in a game, then I seriously hate to think what your real life is like.

The above statement goes to all diplomacy-abusing tribes and families, nothing is as bad as these, nothing. The only enjoyment of a diplomacy ruled tribe is for the leader/s, the only enjoyment is to do all in your power to work over everybody else, relatively peacefully. No real Tribalwars player, who is here for the challenge would let themselves be in that sort of tribe.

OUCH, feelin the heat from that one. I don't even have any comebacks for it, its a shame, but I guess thats what happens when you become a lilylivered family player.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I'm beginning to get the feeling some of my fellow rum members don't like families. Or maybe they all just suffered collective coffee shortages.

DeletedUser

well rum's experience with families be a sore one indeed... yet t' each his own expansion method... but fer us, nay pain nay gain
laughks2.gif

DeletedUser

Come over here and say that reaper!

"Yay RUM yay im in rummy rum rum rum I am the bestest player ever!"

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Come over here and say that reaper!

"Yay RUM yay im in rummy rum rum rum I am the bestest player ever!"

I don't believe he actually said anything of the sort moulson , Reaper merely stated that he doesn't like family tribes, which he's entitled to his opinion on, so don't put words in his mouth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yar, i be yar reaperthedork and me nay like famlay tribes. Me lyke to talkitay trashy on ya forum and maky pple thinka im intelligentay. Yar...me parentz neva let mey be a arrr pirate growin up, so me yar killed them and yar came to ye gamez so mey could make mey fantasy come tru...yar yar yar...maybe yar one day will tryz out for yar pirates of the caribbean...yar yar yar

DeletedUser247

why dont we agree to disagree?
rum hates un w40 cause we are "huggers"/a family tribe
un w40 hates when rum downgrades un w40 because of being a family tribe.
Both tribes have proven themselves. Just end it.

DeletedUser

why dont we agree to disagree?
Rum hates un w40 cause we are "huggers"/a family tribe
un w40 hates when rum downgrades un w40 because of being a family tribe.
Both tribes have proven themselves. Just end it.

yar shut up nooblet or ye be thrown over ye plank