W40 Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Ahoy!

If scallywags are that worried about thar image, then 'tis nah th' game fer ye. We be here fer one reason 'n one reason only 'n that's t' commandeer this world.

This world forum we 'ave be garbage, prolly some o' th' lamest posts 'n mostly corrupted by wannabe pirates.

UN regardless whether we be a family or nah, we work as one 'n that has been proven 'n th' major tribes around us know we make it work unlike others we all know about in w40.

We be nah a "huggin'" tribe like most say, jus' ask th' players who were 600k points that jus' got booted fer nah particpatin' 'n respondin' t' tribal mails. We don't tolerate garbage like that. We only wants t' th' players who wants t' be here 'n that wants t' fight fer th' same common goals as th' rest o' us.

Time will show that our "family" will outlast most 'n has a mighty good chance t' be here at th' end.

So quit natterin' on th' forums 'n let yer actions speak fer ye.

Good to hear a good reply from you pville, I knew you had it in you. Now we just need moulson to catch on.

First of all, public image is very important in this game, whether most are willing to admit it or not. What people think of you can decide whether they're prepared to help you out against another tribe, recruit your refugees, try to push you around and a multitude of other decisions tribes make in this game. It's also good to be liked :lol:

I personally am yet to see whether you are legit, but I will say that you are above the average family tribe on this world, I would say you are the best family on this world to date, but I'm still not sure you could hold up against either of the big boys on your block.

It is not so much how you run your internal issues that makes you hugging, it is more the fact that you tend to recruit a large amount when you 'finish' a war, not to mention that you're a rim tribe with a NAP with both NMS and WASP.

Basically UN W40 has not yet proven itself, it has recruited its way to winning most of its small wars so far, and has backed out of the 1 large scale war it was a part of, I hope to see this change, if only to spice things up in the world a little. I have nothing against any of you personally, I just like to see an active world and forum.

kotche

Good to hear a good reply from you pville, I knew you had it in you. Now we just need moulson to catch on.

First of all, public image is very important in this game, whether most are willing to admit it or not. What people think of you can decide whether they're prepared to help you out against another tribe, recruit your refugees, try to push you around and a multitude of other decisions tribes make in this game. It's also good to be liked :lol:

I personally am yet to see whether you are legit, but I will say that you are above the average family tribe on this world, I would say you are the best family on this world to date, but I'm still not sure you could hold up against either of the big boys on your block.

It is not so much how you run your internal issues that makes you hugging, it is more the fact that you tend to recruit a large amount when you 'finish' a war, not to mention that you're a rim tribe with a NAP with both NMS and WASP.

Basically UN W40 has not yet proven itself, it has recruited its way to winning most of its small wars so far, and has backed out of the 1 large scale war it was a part of, I hope to see this change, if only to spice things up in the world a little. I have nothing against any of you personally, I just like to see an active world and forum.

I wouldn't call the NMS NAP 'backing out' rather that mlot (Who was the #2 player in the world), and his top 10 tribe FLAME were disrespectful and we had to teach them a lesson.

NMS was more of a border dispute because of LOST recruiting, FLAME was personal and got enough blood boiling to make them the focus of our axes.

That's how I see it anyway.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call the NMS NAP 'backing out' rather that mlot (Who was the #2 player in the world), and his top 10 tribe FLAME were disrespectful and we had to teach them a lesson.

NMS was more of a border dispute because of LOST recruiting, FLAME was personal and got enough blood boiling to make them the focus of our axes.

That's how I see it anyway.

Obviously there were reasons behind what were done, no matter which way it's looked at however, UN W40 stopped the war against NMS. It is for this reason that I say they backed out of it.

DeletedUser

Obviously there were reasons behind what were done, no matter which way it's looked at however, UN W40 stopped the war against NMS. It is for this reason that I say they backed out of it.

@Reaperofsouls27 - whatever you wish to call it. I guess it doesn't matter. In the end our decision was a good/strong decision for the tribe. And it ended up with us adding 1.5k's to our holdings vs. a slow drawn out battle with NMS.

So the decision worked for both NMS and UN W40. I'm sorry our decision didn't work in your benefit as to us hammering each other while the rest of the tribes grew at our expense.

Don't worry - someone will come and hug your villages away from you soon enough. But please - keep up with the "crap" talk... it at least makes my day more interesting.

-Kotche was correct when stating - we stopped the war with NMS not because we had too. But because it was more beneficial to take out another tribe and take control of another significant pocket of land. If you don't see this, your short-sighted. Wars can always be continued or pursued in other areas.

And RUM? What have you done for me lately? Picked on a refugee who's gone to NMS? OooOooOOo what a big war you've got there.

Bastille

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: mcastillo710

Side 2:
Tribes: RUM!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 19
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,481
Side 2: 183,911
Difference: 50,430

image.php

Bastille, but look they are winning
icon12.gif

Thumbs up to you Rum

DeletedUser

True... if I were you MCast... I'd probably just capitulate and give up. It's easier, then you can start up again on W50 and actually have a shot at winning ;)

DeletedUser

Bastille, you might have a point there, because at this rank they probably finish me off in about 2-3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mcastillo, you aren't still claiming it's us against just you are you? If it weren't for your support from NMS you would be dead by now, we know it, you know it, NMS knows it. You went from struggling to find the troops to defend against even a small attack to having enough troops to red dot almost an entire wave. And since you're showing the stats for a month you're showing the villages you took when you were fighting us along with iAlone.

I'm not saying NMS's support was a bad thing, but this isn't RUM against just you and you know it.

DeletedUser

Thorin your right I have support and lots of it now. But the first 3 waives i had no support on the third waive very little. In matter of fact the first waive when i was in ialone 75% of my support was in the front line defending against Nms and kata 60 hours away. And at the same time we had a acting nap with you guy took my by surprise. There were four or five of you guys that attack me and i pull that off Ok, in reality i took more villages from you guy then you took form me.

Now that i move to Nms i mailed some of you guys that were attacking me and ask if we were cool, every one said yes we are cool at that time i had the upper hand. One person said for now we cool. I should i have never trusted you guys, one think i have learn Rum is tribe that can't be trusted but that cool. The funny thing i like you guys, you make this world interesting.

Now for rum attacking me yes you guy hit me with at least 500 nukes in a two week time. Damn in the last waive alone I counted 200 nobles attacks. You and killa kan where attacking me nonstop until you guys ran out of ammo. It would have been tough for anybody to handle all the attacks you guys sent me, with and without support.

As for the stats i just type in a month and that what i got and those are the facts, I love how you guys sugar coat everything.

And if it's not Rum against me who else are you guys attacking? I counted over 15 Rum members actively attacking me (these are some of your most active and strongest players) I thank NMS for the support they give me every day, if it wasn't for them i wouldn't have a fighting chance and so far i been fighting and showing good numbers if you consider the odd that I'm up against. I'm in a box, with Rum members all around me. I said this once and i will said it again if there was 15 of me fighting Rum, Rum wouldn't stand a chance.

We will see what happens in the battlefield. I love this game.

DeletedUser

@Reaperofsouls27 - whatever you wish to call it. I guess it doesn't matter. In the end our decision was a good/strong decision for the tribe. And it ended up with us adding 1.5k's to our holdings vs. a slow drawn out battle with NMS.

Your argument is exactly what a hugger would argue, "we find it easier to take villas from barbs and small tribes than from war". Yes, you are better at nobling nobodies and barb, we all are, some of us enjoy a challenge though, I guess that is the difference between some people in life though.

So the decision worked for both NMS and UN W40. I'm sorry our decision didn't work in your benefit as to us hammering each other while the rest of the tribes grew at our expense.

Couldn't care less what happens to UN W40 in their life, you are nowhere near me or my tribe, use a sensible line of reasoning.

Don't worry - someone will come and hug your villages away from you soon enough. But please - keep up with the "crap" talk... it at least makes my day more interesting.

What is wrong with you kid? Read what I wrote, respond to what was written if you are responding to me, if not, don't quote what I've said.

Nothing what you just quoted could be construed as "crap talk", what you have proceeded with, is certainly crap talk however, nothing more.

-Kotche was correct when stating - we stopped the war with NMS not because we had too. But because it was more beneficial to take out another tribe and take control of another significant pocket of land. If you don't see this, your short-sighted. Wars can always be continued or pursued in other areas.

I could not care less why you stopped the war with NMS, it means absolutely nothing to me. All I, and the rest of W40 saw, was a whole bunch of smack talk from pville to Laz, spouting off at him, then having Laz spank him and put him back to bed.

Yes, wars can be pursued in other areas, which if you've been paying attention is what I've said already, your tribe however has not continued a war in another area, so your point is moot.

And RUM? What have you done for me lately? Picked on a refugee who's gone to NMS? OooOooOOo what a big war you've got there.

Bastille

We're finishing a war. Try it.

DeletedUser

LOL you call that a war? I call that a very useless attempt to clear a player who is quite clearly stacked. Target some other villages to get that support spread out a bit. But yarr, perhaps that be a bit too much o' a headache far a pirate!

DeletedUser

LOL you call that a war? I call that a very useless attempt to clear a player who is quite clearly stacked. Target some other villages to get that support spread out a bit. But yarr, perhaps that be a bit too much o' a headache far a pirate!

Read again what I said. I did not call "that" a war, iAlone was a war, one we intend to finish.

One word for you, "Comprehension".

kotche

I could not care less why you stopped the war with NMS, it means absolutely nothing to me. All I, and the rest of W40 saw, was a whole bunch of smack talk from pville to Laz, spouting off at him, then having Laz spank him and put him back to bed.

Delicious.

That makes 112 villages we have taken off NMS and you have taken a grand total of 5 villages off 1 player.

Damn. We got spanked :(

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 64
Difference: 112

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,467,796
Side 2: 549,574
Difference: 918,222

image.php

DeletedUser247

kotche, your calculations are totally wrong. You forgot all the players they kicked once they gave up after being hammered.
krishna86, godxz, alting, and maybe a few others.

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank RuthlessQueen for this very nice quote:

Don't ever deal nor argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and defeat you afterwards by their experience!

Or in this case, don't argue with the idiots from UNW40 because if they're anything like the real UN then all they'll do is make you bankrupt and allow refugees into your Continent..

DeletedUser247

we pursue refugees, and we will rob you of your villages.
;)

DeletedUser

Thorin your right I have support and lots of it now. But the first 3 waives i had no support on the third waive very little. In matter of fact the first waive when i was in ialone 75% of my support was in the front line defending against Nms and kata 60 hours away. And at the same time we had a acting nap with you guy took my by surprise. There were four or five of you guys that attack me and i pull that off Ok, in reality i took more villages from you guy then you took form me.

Now that i move to Nms i mailed some of you guys that were attacking me and ask if we were cool, every one said yes we are cool at that time i had the upper hand. One person said for now we cool. I should i have never trusted you guys, one think i have learn Rum is tribe that can't be trusted but that cool. The funny thing i like you guys, you make this world interesting.

Now for rum attacking me yes you guy hit me with at least 500 nukes in a two week time. Damn in the last waive alone I counted 200 nobles attacks. You and killa kan where attacking me nonstop until you guys ran out of ammo. It would have been tough for anybody to handle all the attacks you guys sent me, with and without support.

As for the stats i just type in a month and that what i got and those are the facts, I love how you guys sugar coat everything.

And if it's not Rum against me who else are you guys attacking? I counted over 15 Rum members actively attacking me (these are some of your most active and strongest players) I thank NMS for the support they give me every day, if it wasn't for them i wouldn't have a fighting chance and so far i been fighting and showing good numbers if you consider the odd that I'm up against. I'm in a box, with Rum members all around me. I said this once and i will said it again if there was 15 of me fighting Rum, Rum wouldn't stand a chance.

We will see what happens in the battlefield. I love this game.

wa thorin said that RUM is not attackin only ye, he meant th' othars who're supportin ye.

As i've said 'ave this game had th' concept o' a solo match t' decide a winner, it would nay be "15" pirates at ye, nay one i've evar meant deserves th' honor o' 15 attackers... 'cept th' TW god maybe, whoevar he may be... but 15 attackers be way too many t' send at 1 lonely person. 'less o'course he's got th' well turtled up ex-TN t' back'm up
psmiley35.gif
we'd be stupid t' expect a slaughterin o' ye mcast, and ye contineously pointin that out is useless, it be like remindin a dog its color blind.

i do congratulate ye on yer recent caps on elena, but again ye know very well why ye attacked'er and not any othars o' yer attackers
piratetongueor4.gif

In either case... good luck in next round
dancetl6.gif

DeletedUser80956

We're finishing a war. Try it.

I've got a quick question on this one... Way back in the day ya'll were fightin SITH, and granted, you won, recruited some of their top player blah blah. There still is a fairly large contingent of them in K22 in the SW corner. When are you going to "finish" that war?

DeletedUser

So when you said this I just imagined it eh? Next time read your own post before replying, you might even disgust yourself with what you read

Haha, again...I thought I told you to reread it.

I said we were finishing a war, in no way did I say RUM vs Mcastillo were a war. If you recall, RUM were fighting a tribe called iAlone, now given they are no longer a presence in W40, you surely can remember that it was happening? It really wasn't that long ago that we were tearing through them for their disrespect. We are finishing a war, try it.

I've got a quick question on this one... Way back in the day ya'll were fightin SITH, and granted, you won, recruited some of their top player blah blah. There still is a fairly large contingent of them in K22 in the SW corner. When are you going to "finish" that war?

Yarn. SITH are no more, the players left over are no threat.