W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62294

yea Booza swore up and down he would never attack me to..but you see how that went..it seems i was wrong trusting them..but..hey im having fun good luck in axes...the one chance every one can bring them down...and look at ya..lol you should hate the axes for what they did to you..not join them..but anyways..good luck on that..

Why would booza attack me? We're in the same tribe and get along fine. If you wanted to bring down Axes you should have been there when we fought them I forgot you were Axes then and didn't need us. Now that you're going to be destroyed you need all the help you can get and theres no one to get help from.

DeletedUser

Even when we warred, I always respected my enemies... ask original Varialis, sergei, OCD guys, SCC, ...
I respect my enemies.

As I respect you, but I don't think I'll ever want to lead you again, you're good if you want to, but you're to full of yourself.

DeletedUser84793

Even when we warred, I always respected my enemies... ask original Varialis, sergei, OCD guys, SCC, ...
I respect my enemies.

As I respect you, but I don't think I'll ever want to lead you again, you're good if you want to, but you're to full of yourself.

no i defend myself from insults thats my problem..i dish it out the same as i get it..you were my friend...what the hell happen to you man? you changed! your not the cool Booza i use to know.

DeletedUser

I respect my enemies.
Well, tell "YES" or "NO"
Does AXES tribe use "gifted accounts" in game ?
Or you / and other AXES leaders/ try avoid to answer this question for well know for everybody reason ?

DeletedUser62294

Really how long have you played TW? Every successful or semi successful tribe nobles out inactives. Or later stages gets the passwords to accounts and find new owners its been going on since I started playing 2 years ago and I know its probably gone on longer than that. If a tribe has a player that can move around accounts thats a great asset so stop crying and trying to find reasons why you're not as good.

DeletedUser

Well, tell "YES" or "NO"
Or you / and other AXES leaders/ try avoid to answer this question for well know for everybody reason ?

Gifted?
Do you even know what a gifted account means?

Nah, we can't use inactive account against you guys, I want all active accounts to fight, so we can't have perma sits fight you, that would mean active people using them, which would be ban-able.
I'm glad you didn't react to the 'you're useless-part'. It's good to know you're just a fungus living under stealthy's arms.

DeletedUser

Well, tell "YES" or "NO"

images

DeletedUser

Gifted?

Nah, we can't use inactive account against you guys, I want all active accounts to fight, so we can't have perma sits fight you, that would mean active people using them, which would be ban-able.
I'm glad you didn't react to the 'you're useless-part'. It's good to know you're just a fungus living under stealthy's arms.
Bla, bla, bla,......
Not enough brave to tell "yes" or "no" ?
Thanks Angel Fury for explanation.

DeletedUser

Bla, bla, bla,......
Not enough brave to tell "yes" or "no" ?
Thanks Angel Fury for explanation.

Or it can have another interpretation that he doesn't feel like answering you? Have you ever thought of that? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

well guys..Booza is right..no way i can hold off when every nuke in the world aiming for me..lol i have been playing this game for over a year...brings a tear to my eye's to see it end this way...but hey it was fun...I will do the best i can to repell this huge attack..doing good so far..but its only a matter of time.after this i will retire from this game never to play again...over all it was a long road..but fun..I had good moments..and bad...I will miss a lot of you..and some i wont ever think of again.no matter what happens... don't take this personal, But i'm glad the end is coming....I think i will concentrate on my website and making money...i may even go back to my pc games. but all in all it was fun guys..im not giving up yet..i will fight to the last man..but i know the end will come..and when it does well...I will miss you guys. well cant chat to long got to tag me butt off..lol yea boys! its party time...Wooooooooooooo!

DeletedUser

Best wishes stealthy, I may even take time from the bar to see this.

DeletedUser

lol fresh would be like a 'mosquito on an elphant' :icon_rolleyes:..... hang on where have i heard that saying before? erm yeah thats right thats what Axes thought of HBK lol

so what your saying stealthy is fresh have lived of axes from the start then gone inactive through bordem.... how ironic lol :icon_rolleyes:

who said FRESH is inactive??? where not and where just taking down X but they let EX MOV join them so it will take time where taking X down there just noobs..... WHERE growing so fast because of the noob tribe SHADRA have no troops and there just waiting to get noble. :) since the others tribe are working so hard to take down AXES there more foods for US :)

DeletedUser84793

who said FRESH is inactive??? where not and where just taking down X but they let EX MOV join them so it will take time where taking X down there just noobs..... WHERE growing so fast because of the noob tribe SHADRA have no troops and there just waiting to get noble. :) since the others tribe are working so hard to take down AXES there more foods for US :)

you will make a fine Axe member one day! good luck to you..I just hope axes takes you..because if they don't..End Game for you no matter how big you get now!

DeletedUser

Sorry to troll into this lovestory , won't happen again, but honoustly i ask myself : why does the world hate Axes so much ?
Why does the world not give the due respect to Axes ?
Why were tribes as KNOCK, OCD, SCC etc never hated as this ?
well..comes from this nice attitude I guess :

"you act as a chavinistic pig " - #133
"you're crazy. Like matal hospital crazy" - # 133
"any meds you take have adverse reactions to alcohol " - #133
"you disgust me " - #135
"you are sick, sick, sick - # 137

This is a game. We all pay and try to enjoy it. You make it impossible - not for skills , or merging ( that's politics and good politics must say ). It's because of this arrogance. You guys will be eternal losers in every world , game you play for your attitude.

and btw - I never saw your pic, never chatted on Skype with you , I'm absolutely not interested in even receiving any reply nor attention from you, but sure ..believe me ..you are NOT hot. Actually you are quite frustrated as comes forth from your comments on a game's forum accessible to all players that are "supposed" to have their fair share.

...but of course ...impossible to have you banned for this.
Just check the remarks from others on the forum and compare. You are winning and full of hate. Now : that's an unhealthy RL in my eyes.

This is not pledging stealthy's side or of anyone else - this is putting things straight.
first rule on externals should be mutual respect. I paid for it. You should , but won't. Sure I hope future players will realize this.

Congrats on your wonderful post Fundamental, it was a pleasure following this thread before you came in as the queen of hearts. Please keep it enjoyable.

other tribes were not hated as much because there were ingame methods to succesfuly fight them. Axes is just too good to fight against so the only 'weapon' remaining is hate.
as for your other yada-yada: the forum was/is/will be full of strong remarks; strange you only found them now "outrageous" :lol:
ok, you're sympathetic with xxStealthyxx.. but why don't you take few steps back and read his posts from a different perspective, more unbiassed one; the guy really seem to have an issue. worst then that he's not even a good player - at least with regards to the defending part.

ps> fundy is hawt.. at least this is what booza said us all after he made a lot of naughty things on skype - aparently with Chad :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser84793

Gifted?

i know for a fact you guys use dead accounts for support..you may lie and cover up in front of TW...but you cant lie to me...Ive seen AXES player sit dead accounts all the time..getting them ready for noblings your free village takings..using them to support players in the process..lets see..you merge to win the world...and you cheat..not something to be proud of in winning Booza!
I was AXES and always wanted to be AXES..until i became one..then i saw why and how you do things...well im not playing your game...and this is why you have a problem with me... i will tell every tribe and every player right now..AXES cheats! and i saw it for my own eyes..this is why i don't let no one sit my account or i don't sit theirs..because i'm not getting caught up in their cheats and being bann...honestly look at some of their players they had in the past that got caught and bann..who do you think put those players up to it???? who? BOOZA AND THE HIGH LEADERSHIP! Thats who...your win is means nothing! see you around in the next world!...

DeletedUser84793

other tribes were not hated as much because there were ingame methods to succesfuly fight them. Axes is just too good to fight against so the only 'weapon' remaining is hate.
as for your other yada-yada: the forum was/is/will be full of strong remarks; strange you only found them now "outrageous" :lol:
ok, you're sympathetic with xxStealthyxx.. but why don't you take few steps back and read his posts from a different perspective, more unbiassed one; the guy really seem to have an issue. worst then that he's not even a good player - at least with regards to the defending part.

ps> fundy is hawt.. at least this is what booza said us all after he made a lot of naughty things on skype - aparently with Chad :icon_surprised:

hey sich i had 3 bases out in the middle of nowhere..and you nobled 2 of them maybe by now you got all three i dont know...i didnt defend them nore did i tried because of their location...i never said anything negitive about you and im not about to start now..but as far as im not good in defending..i just wanted you to know i let you have that...good health to you sich...Cheers

DeletedUser

hey sich i had 3 bases out in the middle of nowhere..and you nobled 2 of them maybe by now you got all three i dont know...i didnt defend them nore did i tried because of their location...i never said anything negitive about you and im not about to start now..but as far as im not good in defending..i just wanted you to know i let you have that...good health to you sich...Cheers

when you brag that much about how good you are at least some DV bouncing, snipes/backsnipes are expected. yes they were remote but you should have fight for them.

Cheers and all the best to you too!

DeletedUser

when you brag that much about how good you are at least some DV bouncing, snipes/backsnipes are expected. yes they were remote but you should have fight for them.

Cheers and all the best to you too!

That would imply he actually knows how to do those things :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ah Consolidator, Stealthy, it has no point discussing things with you. You have your opinion, we have yours, we've proven to have (easily) overcome you guys ingame, so now all that's left for you guys is to go on a mindless flaming rampage on the forum... Have fun with it, it's all the fun w41 will give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.