W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84793

Ah Consolidator, Stealthy, it has no point discussing things with you. You have your opinion, we have yours, we've proven to have (easily) overcome you guys ingame, so now all that's left for you guys is to go on a mindless flaming rampage on the forum... Have fun with it, it's all the fun w41 will give you.

you know i could care less about the game Booza..i dont flame ya because we are not in game no more..I flame you as you call it..because you killed this game for a lot of people..in a dictator way..i mean really was it nessisary for you to max recruit because you cant fight your own battles..nice system but not good...its lame..your way of doing things is not right and not fair...i hope the next world i join will not have none of you in it..and i would play the game with guys like consolidator..but peeps like you and a few other baboons..no way..what we say is just the fact of things and you say other wise...it dont matter...your not even worth this post..this will be the last time i ever speak to you or comment on anything you have to say...i will only comment on good people who just want to have fun and enjoy friends..or even peeps who is in differant tribes that even at war can have a little respect...you say you give respect to the enemy and people..but you dont...and thats a fact. from now on im done with most of you..i have block you on my skype and i'm starting over..on my last note to you..i have taken consolidators villages in the past..he is a better person then you will ever be..and a better player! end of story! good bye!

DeletedUser

you know i could care less about the game Booza..i dont flame ya because we are not in game no more..I flame you as you call it..because you killed this game for a lot of people..in a dictator way..i mean really was it nessisary for you to max recruit because you cant fight your own battles..nice system but not good...its lame..your way of doing things is not right and not fair...i hope the next world i join will not have none of you in it..and i would play the game with guys like consolidator..but peeps like you and a few other baboons..no way..what we say is just the fact of things and you say other wise...it dont matter...your not even worth this post..this will be the last time i ever speak to you or comment on anything you have to say...i will only comment on good people who just want to have fun and enjoy friends..or even peeps who is in differant tribes that even at war can have a little respect...you say you give respect to the enemy and people..but you dont...and thats a fact. from now on im done with most of you..i have block you on my skype and i'm starting over..on my last note to you..i have taken consolidators villages in the past..he is a better person then you will ever be..and a better player! end of story! good bye!

common now your gettinf ridiculous already stealthy its about time you quit this forums and go to your road instand of playing this mindless word games and trying to prove your right against everyone else alone...

the metter of the fact is, that what ruined this world is the lack of good leaders, that about sums it up thats the reason why everyone kept merging into axes, cause they didnt have any alternative, deal with it already stealthy you shown your point already but dont humiliate yourself with sounding like a broken record when oyu go over and over on the same points

DeletedUser84793

common now your gettinf ridiculous already stealthy its about time you quit this forums and go to your road instand of playing this mindless word games and trying to prove your right against everyone else alone...

the metter of the fact is, that what ruined this world is the lack of good leaders, that about sums it up thats the reason why everyone kept merging into axes, cause they didnt have any alternative, deal with it already stealthy you shown your point already but dont humiliate yourself with sounding like a broken record when oyu go over and over on the same points

you know your right sergei..i cant argue that..i shall take your advice to a point..but i'm not leaving the forums..i will just drop the drama a bit...thats why i said it would be my last post to him and a few others...I have a right to speak here just as you do..to date i have not heard you disgrace your self by trying to be better then some one else..or what they say a bad winner! or a sore loser if you will...i think their is to many people here who is a bad winner and very rude! this of course lures me in in some cases and your right it does get to sound like a broken record...But man if i could wipe away axes and give the victory to knock i would or any other tribe..hell even xiraya would be a better choice...then this high ranking bad attitude that these guys displays often on here. I have a lot of respect for you sergei..more respect then you can understand that i have for you. but as for me and my thinking is..its to bad to see you in this tribe...it don't fit your style! maybe the style of the days of old AXES...But not this type of AXES...anyways..ill try to work on your advise man..i really will try! Cheers

DeletedUser

you know your right sergei..i cant argue that..i shall take your advice to a point..but i'm not leaving the forums..i will just drop the drama a bit...thats why i said it would be my last post to him and a few others...I have a right to speak here just as you do..to date i have not heard you disgrace your self by trying to be better then some one else..or what they say a bad winner! or a sore loser if you will...i think their is to many people here who is a bad winner and very rude! this of course lures me in in some cases and your right it does get to sound like a broken record...But man if i could wipe away axes and give the victory to knock i would or any other tribe..hell even xiraya would be a better choice...then this high ranking bad attitude that these guys displays often on here. I have a lot of respect for you sergei..more respect then you can understand that i have for you. but as for me and my thinking is..its to bad to see you in this tribe...it don't fit your style! maybe the style of the days of old AXES...But not this type of AXES...anyways..ill try to work on your advise man..i really will try! Cheers

the name doesnt change anything(although i had an argument with booza about it before i joined:icon_rolleyes:) the players in it are from all the tribes mentioned, and will always be remember at that way, im still duke in axes the only acount accept jarl acount that coplays with booza, its my tribe aswell like its anyone elses in axes and we are doing what we wanted to the fullest...

stealthy the flaming isnt giving you any proud it just seems you need to take a vacation from the game for a while yolur too emotiional about it, you can post if you like , its your right, but just take it as an advice...

DeletedUser84667

I think people without accounts linked to their profile or people that have their account set on delete should not be able to post, yeah the forum will die a bit but it will also keep people from just spewing hatred in the face of defeat.

And by the way after a account has been sat for 60 days you can't send support or attack steathy, nobody is defending the AXES fronts but the active players. Reading the rules and setting would have cleared this silly idea up on its own.

DeletedUser20525

No offense, but I will believe you deleted when your account goes barb. I will personally have your "deleted" account up to 15k by the end of the weekend.

DeletedUser84793

No offense, but I will believe you deleted when your account goes barb. I will personally have your "deleted" account up to 15k by the end of the weekend.

have at it stealth..its for real i'm done with w41..no fun anymore..gonna start fresh man..good luck to you and enjoy all those barbs in your area that will turn here soon..and as far as you and i goes..i know we had it out..and everything...but i just want to leave you with this...i wish we had meant under differant circumstances and not by the way it happen..I think your a good guy and possibly could have been a great friend. i hope our differances in the past can be wiped away..but i guess it cant...any ways i wish you the best. sorry for the fights..take care man.

DeletedUser20525

You know me. Dog of war. You also know that the minute those actually barb I will be on to the next fighter ;)

DeletedUser84667

and kevin i never did like you..and this will be my last post to you as well as some of the others...your shady! you take sides of the majority and you have no back bone at all..your good at talking behind peoples backs when their not looking..you are part of what everyone says about everyone hates stealthy..and this is because of guys like you...so with that said... your like cancer!!!!! lol,:lol: you effect the game and their is no cure to you..now go away...don't ever bring my name up..because you always have nothing good to say...no more talky to you! Bye Bye:lol:

Yep we have gone over this multiple times and when I asked for 3 examples of when I was a shady little traitor you gave me one, and it was that I would not spy for you against AXES/RAXE. Sorry Stealthy I liked my friends and didn't want to do what you were asking me to do and betray them.

I love how I am shady as well when you sat in the chat for over a week and just talked shit to me, made death threats, insulted my family, insulted me and my problems, and then turned it around on me. I LOVED how you also took a bunch of "friends" over to the first U.F.E incident and then booted them and started bad mouthing them after all they did was stick up for you and try to do what was best for you, I am sure NBDu and Bite can a test to that. I love how I am the traitor even though while you were in RAXE with me you sent Yurtles a letter telling him to attack me because me PP had run out, I know because it is sitting in my forwarded folder. I even love how all you do is bash me when most of the time in AXES even though I was giving you valid advice from experience, something you lack greatly. Damn stealthy I must love you, then again I might be blinded because I am as shady as a dang shadow over here right?

Everybody hates stealthy because stealthy wants everybody hate him. All you wanted to do was MAKE people turn on you. Everybody that "hates" you tried their hardest, you wanted them to hate you just so you could whine to AXES leadership and try to get the people that YOU didn't like kicked so that your tribe can noble them while you killed off them barbs and small/inactive players. You MUST have been MVP during the barb wars, definitely took the most of them out.

your like cancer!!!!!

Your hilarious I could go forth and make horrible "jokes" about your medical disposition as well but I learned that was wrong it 2nd grade, guess you had already dropped out by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let stop this thread.

Let's move on ...

Stealthy, thanks for your drama.

DeletedUser

just close this one. 2 much drama from both sides -.-'
It is how you trying to silence oponents, who critique AXES mistakes and poor organization ?
Tribe 300mil loosing against single 6 mil points player. You have to hire somebody ex-SV or ex-Fort player to make better recrutment for AXES

DeletedUser

Asdpoi, the history of fort was that they were from a very happy place filled with butterflies and rainbows called 4chan. So yeah, they decided to bring their happiness and good cheer to tribalwars so everyone could share in the bouncy cuddly fun of hundreds of people being in 10 different tribes or more. Turns out tribalwars players are mean and call this behavior merge whoring. Poor fort players :(. As a result they were hunted unto death, but not quite extinction as most turned into raptor zombies after they died and interbred their accounts with other tw accounts. Especially the most active players, like me, who aren't even really human anyway. We're robots, because we're on all the time. So as a result a lot of players in axes are zombie raptor robots. This is why we mass recruit everyone. Because in reality, we're going to eat them to fill our account's zombie-raptor needs. And if you don't be quiet, I'm going to use my robot skills to silence you. You mad?

This is history as it ACTUALLY happened. And its the reason there is a giant conspiracy involving spoons and high powered rockets and merging to take over w41.

DeletedUser

It is how you trying to silence oponents, who critique AXES mistakes and poor organization ?
Tribe 300mil loosing against single 6 mil points player. You have to hire somebody ex-SV or ex-Fort player to make better recrutment for AXES

you do realize that i said BOTH SIDES so im not trying 2 silence my oponents, i have respect for stealthy as i do have for all my enemy's. Like always what ur saying is total crap AXES is not losing vs stealthy, look the stats, :icon_rolleyes: i dont like seeing him leave like this but he dug his own grave by insulting axes players and axes himself. kinda the same as ur doing cause when axes nobles a lil more in k40 you will be gone.
The reason why stealthy got a few caps against axes:
1. AXES wasnt planning on attacking him. he was planning on attacking us. he was prepared.
2. We had most of our D on the frontlines with our enemy's, he had them at home.
3. he nobled close ranged on someone who was on vacantion or at least not as active as normal.
4. after a few hours we were nobling him way more than he was nobling us.
(no offence stealthy, i think ur a decent/good player)

DeletedUser

no everyone on this world think you are and you think booza is:lol:
But Booza told what every forum has one.
If not him or me, who else might be?
You think stingzorr or ever Fundamental ?
I not sure about that.

DeletedUser

But Booza told what every forum has one.
If not him or me, who else might be?
You think stingzorr or ever Fundamental ?
I not sure about that.

naah asdpoi its you.

and its stingzorrR

Status
Not open for further replies.