Happy Leader of ~JJ2~

Go ~JJ~ =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very nice tool, very happy to see it :)
compliment to the person that post this
thank you

DeletedUser

Ok, before anyone asks. The web server I am hosting the maps on claims I went over the bandwidth limit. Which I believe they are wrong. Working on getting this resolved. Maps should be back up in a day or two.

DeletedUser

N00B and L4Me are family can we be put together so we can be first on the average points per player map. We only have 6 members.

DeletedUser

When is the next update of the map..? i cant wait to see our new edition...we split from ~JJ~ and are now ~MC~ for Magna Carta witch originally came from world 13..i used to be in it.

DeletedUser

When is the next update of the map..? i cant wait to see our new edition...we split from ~JJ~ and are now ~MC~ for Magna Carta witch originally came from world 13..i used to be in it.

Can you give me the coords to the place i should send the cookie?

Rawr?

Lots and lots of dots :lol:

Will look at this once nobling starts though.

DeletedUser

hey ~MC~ should be on the top tribes map. We are the leaders of k56.

DeletedUser57711

topkaplayers.gif

This is the top 15 oda which is also good and should be added to see how quick this changes o_O and because i am on it :lol:

rivet city

hey ~MC~ should be on the top tribes map. We are the leaders of k56.

to bad your tribes fail at everything.
you wont be ranked for to long the way your tribes members are bailing.
goodluck,you will need it.

DeletedUser

to bad your tribes fail at everything.
you wont be ranked for to long the way your tribes members are bailing.
goodluck,you will need it.

Rofl noob we have a 20th place od rank so id shut the hell up before i take my light calvery and shove it up your bum!

And Ftw our members are not bailing the ones like you are bailing because you think our forums are unorganized...so you go cry to your new leader..maybe he will clean your crap for you =)

i have been playing on all worlds i can possible.. and trust me...i have more experience than you will ever have..and the fact im only 14. so dont talk trash when your tribe cannot back it up and you cannot ethier

DeletedUser

SLAPFIGHT!

TWO NOOBS ENTER, ONE NOOB LEAVES!

LET'S GET IT ON!

Or, as Billy Bob Thornton put it in one of my favorite movies.

"It's like playing cards with my sisters kids."

rivet city

Rofl noob we have a 20th place od rank so id shut the up before i take my light calvery and shove it up your ass!

And Ftw our members are not bailing the ones like you are bailing because you think our forums are unorganized...so you go cry to your new leader..maybe he will clean your shit for you =)

i have been playing on all worlds i can possible.. and trust me...i have more experience than you will ever have..and the fact im only 14. so dont talk trash when your tribe cannot back it up and you cannot ethier

once again,you fail.
"should i quit this game for sure"
that is a thread in your forums,consisting of a very close vote.
not to mention i have atleast 20 players in your tribe mailing me to join us,
and even more asking if we need a spy.
i cry to my leader?silly little child,i am a duke in VectoR a tribe with 25 members,10.264 points,410 average,and so far 4.571 OD.(dont worry,it will grow ;) )
as for sending your LC,i was talking to the player today that your entire tribe is "targeting"...the reports show your tribes attacks failing on the wall alone after the troops are pulled,so please DO send all your troops at me,i could use some OD and a new farm.

as for "playing on all worlds possible"
FARK-w4 TERRA/VX and duke of TERRA
Vetonsejdiu-w10 SET
W42-One of the few players with activity and skill on our K,also responsible for the large downfall of your tribes activity.
But really,when 1/4th of your tribe is NOT voting for you to delete your account and quit TW forever,then come back to these forums and comment.and when you do so,make sure you use common sense because so far,everything you posted above has simply made you look like an immature uneducated child.

DeletedUser

Rofl your calling me a un educated child yeah thats funny considering how you are a tribe hopping noob...

Status
Not open for further replies.