W42 Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please. Your comments are getting almost as ill-educated as Gangsta.Boy's and even more proof you can't spell nor type. Put your head down and walk away.

Too dense to read into subtext much?

I'm going to go ahead and take this as visible proof that if you don't get the joke, you're probably a more funny joke yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

rivet city

Rofl your calling me a un educated child yeah thats funny considering how you are a tribe hopping noob...

You can call me a tribe hopper all you want,but your tribe was the worst tribe i have ever seen in tribalwars.
Inactivity
Internal war
Half your members are farms
Your one of the worst leaders to ever play this game
None of your members follow you into war
You try to talk your way out of every fight
You insulted and had an internal war with the only player that could save your noob of a tribe,and that could have easily farmed you had he chose to.
your tribe OD comment.Fail.Check your rank again.
You created another academy that has disbanded already
The fact that your first response to me was swearing caused me to LOL.
Can you please vote in your tribe poll for me and say that you should delete you account forever?
Honestly,if you want i can post more flaws.
but this is a thread that is not dedicated to yourself or your tribe so please do send me an IGM and as many attacks as you can convicne your tribe to send.

Rivet City

DeletedUser

hey ~MC~ should be on the top tribes map. We are the leaders of k56.

Hey gangstaman

Can I throw myself into the fray.

I'm not a tribe hopping anyone.

But I take exception at your tribal name.

You don't know me but I'd advise you to find out.

Respectfully
NO1

DeletedUser

idk, lazy mods :p
Anyhow, give em a day or two and the forum will calm down and everything sorted into its appropriate area

Fortnight on...
Yah - calmed down a tonne lol

why do we have 2 map threads btw?

DeletedUser

I do believe in this thread, anything goes mapwise. The autoupdating thread is just the same set of maps.

DeletedUser

Can the guy who checks the maps get the link code from nickjer so we can see maps please.

Thats what we have done on w35

DeletedUser

Lee, they aren't on nickjers site either.

Currently they aren't hosted, don't know what went wrong.

DeletedUser

I do the maps for w35, and we have them running there, not on the front page on the last page of W35 updating maps, nickjers comp isnt running them so he has had to move them but he hopes to have them back up by the 1st of november

Nickjer can give the guy who sorts these maps the code for where they are hosted, but i suppose dont really matter now they will be running shortly

DeletedUser

i have been playing on all worlds i can possible.. and trust me...i have more experience than you will ever have..and the fact im only 14. so dont talk trash when your tribe cannot back it up and you cannot ethier

This is the most certain sign that you are a fool. Smart players realize that time is the most important commodity in TW and limit the number of worlds on which they play.

DeletedUser

k24

I realize not much is happening in my k24 but.... can I get a map?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tripp, they aren't offline... He changed them from gifs to PNG's now, so the direct links are simply wrong.

The only thing the OP has to do is change the endings of those links.

DeletedUser

Tripp, they aren't offline... He changed them from gifs to PNG's now, so the direct links are simply wrong.

The only thing the OP has to do is change the endings of those links.

either way i just ment they arnt working atm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.