w43 Poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look guys, try to understand this;

We decided on the name a few days before the world came out, we had a different name in mind until we got talking about Pokemon (the real ones from T.V etc), not the tribe POKE from w10. To be honest, I troll many of the older forums and I still don't know who the old POKE players from w10 were. Look can't you guys just accept the fact that we accidently picked a name and theme that had been used before (without being copywrote :icon_eek:) so just give us a break.

Let us play our game and then decide if we deserve the respect or not, I know you guys don't want to hear it, but just play TW, wow, we have a name the same as one from 33 worlds ago, I mean come on are you telling me names have never been re-used?

KONG
HULK
Escape
KINGS

and many more, they were just examples of names that are used over and over again but you don't see people complaining, go to TW Stats and search DNY in the tribes section, look how many tribes there are in different worlds with the tag DNY, do you see the best tribe in the whole of .net complaining? No, so seriously, just leave us be, you guys created this thread, we didn't ask to be told about to the whole of w43. We just wanna play our game, our way, with our tactics, which are DIFFERENT to the w10 POKE's tactics!

So seriously, just deal with it please!?

Vampire.Prince
Lord of the Undead

good point.. prove your worthy of that tribe name.. but then again we will see about that in the coming months or days..

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W12 was another go at W10 settings for all who got rimmed had bad starts nothing more.

Yes I did play with rednecks & co in both W10 & pre DNY W12.

CTU now that was a tribe against the odds <3

Child in time

W12 was another go at W10 settings for all who got rimmed had bad starts nothing more.

Yes I did play with rednecks & co in both W10 & pre DNY W12.

CTU now that was a tribe against the odds <3

CTU as in Counter Terrorist Unit?

Oh please, we with NUKE walked all over you guys.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What after help from how many tribes?

Was it NUKE north east south & west in the end? Against how many players?

Child in time

What after help from how many tribes?

Was it NUKE north east south & west in the end? Against how many players?

It was NUKE|E and NUKE|W.

Who cares how many players it was? It was the first fight against a tribe with NUKE|E and NUKE|W and we crushed you badly. I mean, if you defy us by defeating a so-called coalition, good boy. But you didn't, and my tribes in the past have infact defied the odds and killed of coalitions, multiple times. That's the difference.

DeletedUser

Busa is a member of a tribe on w21 that has saw off a few coalitions :).

DeletedUser25865

good times eh busamad in w12. i remember nuke west and east. nuke west was same cont with fight right?

Child in time

yay ,,,Family tribe appologia :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_cry: from CiT :s

Ofcourse, when I'm a leading character in a family tribe it is ok :icon_biggrin:.

Only when someone like byteking is the leader of one, it's a bad thing :icon_wink:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Roz you having fun on this world?

byteking was on HP a while back I noticed.

DeletedUser

after reading the whole topic i can say im glad im in the same k as pokefake, will be fun to rim.

DeletedUser

Spam fest?

I think some of you are lucky this is 15 pages long and 15 of those pages i don't really want to read through.

Status
Not open for further replies.