W50 History

DeletedUser

I dunno how, but i forgot to include how we got to war with 1984 in the first place, which is probably one of the most interesting pieces of my history.

So, a few weeks after SchOol fell, there were a ton of villages available in k11/k12/k2/k1/k20, and this was the base of BaNaNa's population. So, once i had about 700,000 points i was rank 1 in k11, and starting to be more noticed in k12 and k2. then, i decided to take a break for a few weeks, and when i got back, so many things had happened. firstly, i found a letter in my mailbox from rowly, Saying that i had to get off k12. i said no, and tried to make a deal with him, but in the end he just told me to shove off.

Secondly, i noticed that there were clusters of 1984 in my Territory! this was mostly due to SchOol members such as wicked and rowly joining 1984, and secondly because of them barb nobling into k11.

And my last shock was that while i was gone, BaNaNa had gone down to 1,000,000 points and BA no longer existed! at first i was shocked, but then i realized that we were merging with M.I.B, NE, L0L, And a few others. i joined this new tribe, Omega@, and a few hours after that, we received a post in our shared forum with NE, who had recruited a player called bulkster(who at the time was being sat by 1984), and SmeXy Hippo(as bulkster) posted in the forum, saying "that the reason they declared on the omega tribes is because FC100 sent them threatning mails."

~Michael

DeletedUser

I dunno how, but i forgot to include how we got to war with 1984 in the first place, which is probably one of the most interesting pieces of my history.

So, a few weeks after SchOol fell, there were a ton of villages available in k11/k12/k2/k1/k20, and this was the base of BaNaNa's population. So, once i had about 700,000 points i was rank 1 in k11, and starting to be more noticed in k12 and k2. then, i decided to take a break for a few weeks, and when i got back, so many things had happened. firstly, i found a letter in my mailbox from rowly, Saying that i had to get off k12. i said no, and tried to make a deal with him, but in the end he just told me to shove off.

Secondly, i noticed that there were clusters of 1984 in my Territory! this was mostly due to SchOol members such as wicked and rowly joining 1984, and secondly because of them barb nobling into k11.

And my last shock was that while i was gone, BaNaNa had gone down to 1,000,000 points and BA no longer existed! at first i was shocked, but then i realized that we were merging with M.I.B, NE, L0L, And a few others. i joined this new tribe, Omega@, and a few hours after that, we received a post in our shared forum with NE, who had recruited a player called bulkster(who at the time was being sat by 1984), and SmeXy Hippo(as bulkster) posted in the forum, saying "that the reason they declared on the omega tribes is because FC100 sent them threatning mails."

~Michael

1) no 1984 members barbled into k11. We nobled people in k11, who barbled.
2) We declared on you because you were food.

DeletedUser

I think you'll find I (1984) decided to declare... one because you were a means of growth and also the anti-1984 crap you guys had on your forums. On-top of that, FC100 gave abusive mails to me and another one of my members. He happened to run things there at the time we took it out on his tribe for the giggles.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing, just that rob said they were'nt doing it.

1) no 1984 members barbled into k11. We nobled people in k11, who barbled.
2) We declared on you because you were food.

~Michael

DeletedUser95452

Nothing, just that rob said they were'nt doing it.

~Michael

I think Rob is trying to say to you ... that We were attacking players there who went barb, after attacks started (its a fashion lately)
Dont mess what Rob is saying with what am doing recently ... I for example am nobling pure barbs
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I already said, i don't wanna get into an argument.

I Simply wanted to post my history, if you don't like it, just keep it to yourselves please.

~Michael

DeletedUser

You know this is a public forum right?

If you are caught in lies they'll be pointed out.

DeletedUser

Yes, i realize that, thank you very much.

I'm not gonna argue, i've said it twice before, and i'm saying it again. wolf may ban both of us if you make me say it once more :icon_wink:

~Michael

DeletedUser

If you're going to post your history, make it correct. And if you don't do that, then you have no rights to complain when we point out things you either got wrong or lied about.

DeletedUser

If you're going to post your history, make it correct. And if you don't do that, then you have no rights to complain when we point out things you either got wrong or lied about.

Well, thats my history from my point of view. if you guys wanna post the period from december 6th to march 12th(the only date i'm sure about is december 6th) from your point of view, go ahead, but i'm pretty sure every other word would be "noob". :icon_razz:

~Michael

DeletedUser

Which would look something like this:

So we declared war on the noobs and then the noobs tried to attack us, but they can't attck, they're noobs, and noobs can't fght, and we weren't scared of the noobs especially since we had other noobs to deal with.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Which would look something like this:

So we declared war on the noobs and then the noobs tried to attack us, but they can't attck, they're noobs, and noobs can't fght, and we weren't scared of the noobs especially since we had other noobs to deal with.

~Michael

Now, that is your history. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna argue about what exactly the reason 1984 declared on us was, since 1. the war is history, and 2. because i know more or less why you did it. no need to start a qaurrell over it. i just want people to read my interesting history(Slightly interesting that is :icon_razz:).

And on a last note rob, histugaya was barb nobling in k11.

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3557026&type=gain&oldplayer=0&pn=-1

~Michael

less than 5 days prior to him nobling the majority (all but 5) of those barbs in k11 they were wildbunch villages... a target he was nobling before they were barbs oddly enough. strange eh?

And before you say about the other large stints of barbs...

K14 - former munch/ddd/daune tribe player(s). i would know because i had a big hand in turning them barb.

K15 - more Munch/DDD/duane tribe players.

Also, if im not mistaken, k22 and k21 were former school player villages?

DeletedUser

I think you'll find I (1984) decided to declare... one because you were a means of growth and also the anti-1984 crap you guys had on your forums. On-top of that, FC100 gave abusive mails to me and another one of my members. He happened to run things there at the time we took it out on his tribe for the giggles.
For the sake of posterity and history , the inside scoop; FC100 didnt run things over there , he was my second , and was never known to be abusive in his mails, he was a gentleman in all i read, for we scanned his mail trying to discover what so offended smexy, nothing rude at all,, we suspected another of slandering FC100 , upset at his members defecting to our new tribe.
But also that the allied forum she read had only 1984 mentioned as a need to strategize around, as the immediate threat to justify a union of tribes, no crap there,, unless some allied members spoke some gung-ho motivation smack like '' we can take 'em''.. i dont recall, i only recall thinking she was easily upset and a bit snarky, as is the fashion these days . And as i mentioned in my version on another thread, if the tribes that backed out hadn't backed out, large east, north and west rim areas would have been under one banner and more tightly packed , an obvious improvement even to a casual observer,, i dont think that got by ol' smaxy ;)

DeletedUser

/me has all mails from the SmeXy Hippo account from day one still saved. Some contain screen shots of your piss poor tribe, some contain anti-1984 shit, would you like me to post them and show why Omega was destroyed?

inside scoop; FC100 didnt run things over there , he was my second , and was never known to be abusive in his mails, he was a gentleman in all i read, for we scanned his mail trying to discover what so offended smexy, nothing rude at all,, we suspected another of slandering FC100 , upset at his members defecting to our new tribe.
Firstly, he was a Omega player therefore take responability for his actions like I've always done with my guys.

If a 1984 member decided to piss a whole tribe off its 1984 that is in with it. Secondly, yes he was sending abusive messages to 3 1984 accounts, of which I'd get banned for posting here.