W52 - Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Ok, I am here now. Try to respect the leader of tribes' wishes about being families. So please fix this whole SWAT issue.

DeletedUser97381

great! like we've been saying all along, please: -SWAT- and Cops only in the -SWAT- F. :)

DeletedUser

That's what it shows:lol:

DeletedUser

In my opinion they should be seperate as long as one side thinks so as it affects the view of the maps, whether they are or not is less important.

DeletedUser93513

Aaron you're awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

Unless you listen to MIKE's duke, in wich case it should be -SWAT-, Cops and MIKE

I am a duke in -SWAT- and you're someone who I'm not even sure plays this world, in matters of -SWAT-'s family situation, I believe my word says alot more than yours. don't you?

DeletedUser

I am a duke in -SWAT- and you're someone who I'm not even sure plays this world, in matters of -SWAT-'s family situation, I believe my word says alot more than yours. don't you?

It's a bit confusing when Mike does state you are part of the same family..

But well, Let's mark the map with seperate colors for you guys then... swat + cops family... Mike family or not, who cares, just give them there own color :|

Pointless color discussions :S pffff

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

-SWAT- leadership's reliability on meaning what they say hasn't exactly been true in the past, and I've yet to see a change myself.

I remember the times when -SWAT- was promising to send support, to help attack. Just "2 more weeks". No, "2 more weeks". No, "next month". And so on.

My point? What -SWAT- leadership says often is a complete contradiction to the actual truth :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

-SWAT- leadership's reliability on meaning what they say hasn't exactly been true in the past, and I've yet to see a change myself.

I remember the times when -SWAT- was promising to send support, to help attack. Just "2 more weeks". No, "2 more weeks". No, "next month". And so on.

My point? What -SWAT- leadership says often is a complete contradiction to the actual truth :icon_eek:

Well Googly whether you like it or not our response to this thread should and will be final whether you like it or not im just so glad we left you to get raped now was most probably one of the highlights from this world for me watching you all beg us to help you haha.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im just so glad we left you to get raped now was most probably one of the highlights from this world for me watching you all beg us to help you haha.

Clearly we got "raped".

That's how we are here now, having destroyed one of the two top 5 tribes that was fighting us, and gained a number of talented players, from the other tribe.

And, what did -SWAT- do at that time? Ensure that they have no diplomatic relations with any tribe, or at least any that completely trusts them, ensure that both the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes were prepared to put aside their differences to begin working on the shared joke enemy, and noble a huge number of barbs because the majority of the attempted "Ops" launched were essentially a failure (looking at the launch on Chels, Duncansco since joining Bush, matejma :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Clearly we got "raped".

That's how we are here now, having destroyed one of the two top 5 tribes that was fighting us, and gained a number of talented players, from the other tribe.

And, what did -SWAT- do at that time? Ensure that they have no diplomatic relations with any tribe, or at least any that completely trusts them, ensure that both the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes were prepared to put aside their differences to begin working on the shared joke enemy, and noble a huge number of barbs because the majority of the attempted "Ops" launched were essentially a failure (looking at the launch on Chels, Duncansco since joining Bush, matejma :icon_razz:)

What we did in that time was crush a tribe which crushed you lol as for failures your a constant failure Googly if you think there our ops wait till you see what is about to happen :lol: