W59 here i come

DeletedUser

He never fails to amuse me with his self analysis

If only you could run for president/prime minister ect of your country the world would be a better place with you

DeletedUser

He never fails to amuse me with his self analysis

If only you could run for president/prime minister ect of your country the world would be a better place with you

I would amuse a bit more.

My statement "If i want i can create a universe like the one we are living in".

So do u think someone who can create a universe would like to run this world, let alone a country? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would amuse a bit more.

My statement "If i want i can create a universe like the one we are living in".

So do u think someone who can create a universe would like to run this world, let alone a country? :icon_wink:

I can create cheese on toast.

Can I be your second in command?

DeletedUser

Just to reiterate what a few have been saying, thanks for letting us know.

Didn't he leave the world already. :lol: I remember a goodbye letter when he was leading a tribe i was in very early. Best circulars ever. It was like reading an abridged version of the onion.com. Plus I love unintentional comedy. Oh yeah good luck in world whatever. Im sure you'll think you've done great.

DeletedUser

I guess creating new account and a tribe was a bit challenging for the two players so they still did not start.

DeletedUser

Why? You waiting more so that you have an excuse when you get rimmed again?

DeletedUser

Their premade was going to wait like 2-3 weeks before joining the world.... Meh.

DeletedUser

Nah, just waiting for accts. to bigger so they can hop onto one whenever they fall apart.

The fact that there are players willing to trust me with their large account which they worked hard on means i must have some sort decency.

I'm not all bad :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Moved to GD due to lack of relevance to the world at this point.