W60 Ending Announcement

DeletedUser37628

When a world is dead, there is not much point calling the winning tribe cowards just because they cbf. You want another chance to prove that SPAM can't beat you, but it sounds like you've had your chances, and SPAM is by no means obligated to give you another one. In fact, they have earned the privilege of not letting you, so get over yourselves. You lost. SPAM has been facing inactivity for a long time and you still couldn't stop them from gaining ground.

DeletedUser94483

Based on what I see in your account you KNOW the world is not dead....Just saying.

DeletedUser94483

Watching your account have 700 clear villages...really was enjoyable. If more people had taken and sent nobles watching your account drop 700 villages without a fight would have been hilarious so go back into your hole.. I have respect for your account...at least the person that was on it when I was warring them last year.

I will enjoy not quiting...this is a war game, not a merge game. My oda since i have returned has been a testament to not quiting and to my enjoyment of this game.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Watching your account have 700 clear villages...really was enjoyable. If more people had taken and sent nobles watching your account drop 700 villages without a fight would have been hilarious so go back into your hole.. I have respect for your account...at least the person that was on it when I was warring them last year.

I will enjoy not quiting...this is a war game, not a merge game. My oda since i have returned has been a testament to not quiting and to my enjoyment of this game.

Hmm, going to kill you is not playing our account...700 clear villages is part of war, that means Im fighting if were not fighting it should be 700 villages lost....

My Oda and Odd saids what ive done, while i got respect to those who fought me....For those who fought me and don't respect me then lets have another round and fight.

DeletedUser94483

Merely going off the signature...I have respect for you ampac as stated.

You not losing those villages though had little to do with you and more to do with us sadly. Though props on all the recapping.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Merely going off the signature...I have respect for you ampac as stated.

You not losing those villages though had little to do with you and more to do with us sadly. Though props on all the recapping.

meh, its not my fault that you didn't factor the recap, this shows that even if you all work together your coordinated attacks its nothing......

You still got lots of things to learn.....

TW is more than a Mind Game...Its a Game that will test who really who u are.....:icon_cool:

If you think that mass attacks would destroy something like hope../... then u still need to learn the game

DeletedUser94483

Never intended to destroy hope...Not the right odds for that. Merely tried turning the tide on a section that was readily available.

Anticipated the recaps could only keep recapping.

Actually the ONLY thing I did not anticipate was the offensive success that we had on your front. Otherwise I would have organized more nobles initially and just like your initial push from k52 it would have devastated your k53. Getting people willing to noble after that became a chore.

As you seen those of us willing to noble just did not have enough combined nobles to make the difference up there.

Do not worry we are not done trying...Until the world closes or I am not able to play this world I will launch on spam.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never intended to destroy hope...Not the right odds for that. Merely tried turning the tide on a section that was readily available.

Anticipated the recaps could only keep recapping.

Actually the ONLY thing I did not anticipate was the offensive success that we had on your front. Otherwise I would have organized more nobles initially and just like your initial push from k52 it would have devastated your k53. Getting people willing to noble after that became a chore.

As you seen those of us willing to noble just did not have enough combined nobles to make the difference up there.

Do not worry we are not done trying...Until the world closes or I am not able to play this world I will launch on spam.

there was no offensive success on your part infact what i see is futility, losses are imminent in a war game and i accept that, sure i lost lots of villas but i could easily recover them without fighting.....

After all Im a barb nobler..... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser108293

Stats update:

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLS*, GOD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 957
Side 2: 1,408
Difference: 451

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362
Side 2: 280
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,031,008
Side 2: 8,230,307
Difference: 800,701

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,883,543
Side 2: 2,530,618
Difference: 352,925

chart

vtsuperboi

It's good to see that world 60 is still going.

I recognize many names here and seeing all your names is making me miss Tribalwars.

Thank you all for making world 60 my favorite world I ever played. Best of luck to all of you guys.

DeletedUser108293

Hey mate if you want to make a comeback then hit me up, just joined w75 :)

DeletedUser108293

Stats update:

I feel personally ashamed for all peeps who let me and only very few of spam fight against all our enemies. Some of us really dont deserve this win.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GOD, *TLS*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 302
Difference: 163

chart

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 121
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 1,380,379
Side 2: 1,996,126
Difference: 615,747

chart

Side 1: 292,665
Side 2: 1,131,874
Difference: 839,209

chart

DeletedUser

Stats update:

I feel personally ashamed for all peeps who let me and only very few of spam fight against all our enemies. Some of us really dont deserve this win.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GOD, *TLS*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 302
Difference: 163

chart

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 121
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 1,380,379
Side 2: 1,996,126
Difference: 615,747

chart

Side 1: 292,665
Side 2: 1,131,874
Difference: 839,209

chart

NOW you know exactly what we have been facing for the past year +

Only difference is, i will not boast about taking your inactives villages

DeletedUser94483

I will not boast of anything other then I am still here...Going STRONG and i will not stop until tw stops me. So come on guys lets go 100%...I know attacker of the day on the 19th was a very sexy player. :D

DeletedUser108293

So you play marshall bk account. Finally i know.
Why you been so inactive on it in the past?

DeletedUser94483

Have not been all that inactive...just had no troops/villages to work with. The moment I had troops and villages to work with been doing my best to catch up on oda for all the months I was on the retreat.

DeletedUser

Congrats to TLS for fighting this war to the end. Sad to see Spam had to merge to get the final 60%. Spam and Barb are so alike, Lol.