W60 Ending Announcement

DeletedUser93681

Shut up you asshole

Val you are a coward who make excuses like your unborn child died so you couldn't defend

You has fever so you couldn't defend

You are shit player just check your stats

It was hilarious to see you losing villages and then posting pic on your profile and telling everyone how your your pregnant girlfriend got aborted and you couldn't defend and 24 hours later you were nobbling barbs

It sucks to be you

You and your father both were shit players and I would have rimmed both of you of you hadn't gone on a barb nobbling spree on back lines. .

Haha
Coward

Haha

Loser

Haha
Son of a loser

Haha

You should shut up. Once again you got your facts wrong. I think all those unfortunate things happened to a Spam member not Val. You really are vile.

And DA I have been in K42 since the Calm/Valour days and grew off the VT acct which was in Spams hands. So you got your facts wrong also. Dont make it look like I ran back there and barbled. You recruited my other back line now I have another with trustworthy people behind me. And whatever happened to the "we wont be recruiting Kure to get the 60% dominance" Lololol

Anyhoo congrats Spam. Some of you deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And DA I have been in K42 since the Calm/Valour days and grew off the VT acct which was in Spams hands. So you got your facts wrong also. Dont make it look like I ran back there and barbled

Fat People Can Swim: 92 conquers in K42
Jimzter: 39 conquers in K62
Barbarians: 221 conquers in K42, 231 conquers in K52, 141 conquers in K62.

I total that up at 724 conquers out of your 1612 villages purely based on nobling backline internals and barbarians in order to alleviate losses on the front. This doesn't even count the more frontline ones such as internalling WillBHere from GOD, trblesome1, Reborn732, muzzman99 and the rest of your barb conquers. This would just put you on a rather embarrassing 1455 conquers. Some of these were even backline once upon a time, just SPAM caught up.

TWstats says you are talking rubbish. Not my facts. The facts that are betrayed by your profile on Twstats, a statistics site that shows what you nobled during the SPAM/*TLS* war. Can your lies at least somewhat match up with the evidence? You have 398 villages in K42, 313 are just from barb nobling and in actives during the SPAM war, 65 are from nobling isolated villages of vtsuperboi during the SPAM-*TLS* war. Wait does that mean you had 20 villages before the start of the SPAM-*TLS* war? You were definitely based there.

It is just pathetic watching *TLS* sore people getting countered over and over again by fact. You guys must hate that statistics site that shows how hard SPAM beats the living daylights out of your tribe and puts your "tactical retreats" on display for all to see.

DeletedUser93681

A base is a base and it was 21 vills in the K42/52 area. Those 21 bases along with those other tactics have gotten me a few Spam villages. Looks like Spam uses the same tactics.

DeletedUser

Good job Dylan

For ending this dead world.

i lost interest in op.coz any enemy player I attack would lose villages and stop fighting.

In last 4 months most w60 knew I was inactive And would not even move troops to defend if it was not a tribal op.but a simple mail to attacking player threatening to come back and rim him would be enough to get attacks stopped.

Now if you want to carry on fighting such dead world then I have another proposal for you cheater fishy fisher

Name 1 player from the with at least 1000 front line villages and post here

We will show you how he gets destroyed.so you know if we fight or not.

I assure you he will end up nobbling barbs all over your back line like bunch of your other losers.

You have to be one of the worst people i have come across online, second only to that vile idiot Nick (cant remember what account he was on).

SPAM were at 57.8% a day or so ago, so 58.whatever DA is wrong...(minor but i thought i would still correct you as you pride yourself on stats yet once again failed to note them correctly.

SPAM have proven that they couldnt outlast us, regardless of how many inactives we had, how many traitors etc we still continued...i am sure you will continue to brag about your victory for a long time but i will never play alongside any of those traitors you call tribemates again.

Deem you are one of them, you were in TLS then turned on your own as did those that followed you, i would have kept away from this thread if i were you...absolutely no respect heading your way.

There are those SPAM players that have always been not only good fighters but civil, i wont slate ALL of SPAM, some of you deserve the win but the majority dont.

Texaspete probably has the most respect from me, even though we only really had a couple of small run ins i still found him to be a pleasant guy and he seemed to be a pretty good defender :)

DeletedUser108935

Your right I was in tls but you also knew I hated god. They did nothing and they still do nothing they are shit! I'm glad I left tls as I have grown a lot more then what I have now.

You know we hates god we even said in Skype chats many months ago we whud leave if the god situation wasn't sorted out.

Then they noble near me so I got pissed off and left.

I don't regret it one minute.

If leaving to fight a tribe that so nothing but loose villages then I guess you are right.

But I am now on the verge on a world win while god are nowhere as per useal.

And your bitching about those who followed me well they didn't we all agreed to leave I was just the one that made it happen.

So .....

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Shut up you assholeVal you are a coward who make excuses like your unborn child died so you couldn't defendYou has fever so you couldn't defendYou are shit player just check your statsIt was hilarious to see you losing villages and then posting pic on your profile and telling everyone how your your pregnant girlfriend got aborted and you couldn't defend and 24 hours later you were nobbling barbsIt sucks to be you You and your father both were shit players and I would have rimmed both of you of you hadn't gone on a barb nobbling spree on back lines. .Haha CowardHahaLoserHaha Son of a loserHaha

Oh wow, So here I am strolling around the externals and I come across this...

On that note I give you two photos that represent you as a person

In spoilers below.[spoil]
23821314.jpg
[/spoil]

AND

[spoil]
admitting-your-an-asshole11.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I would like to say nice job to sweetmisery, she was the only person in *TLS* I fought who actually put up a fight. I just wish I would've reached you a bit sooner in this world....by the time I reached you I had already quit caring about this world :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I woke up and realised that I am a tad disappointed about this thread.

On day one of this world, I founded a small continent tribe called SPAM. Whilst others have been in many tribes, I have only ever been in SPAM. SPAM grew from a continent tribe to a challenger to the winner in a fashion smooth enough to make it seem like magic. To Danielfisher who was busy fighting barbarian villages in K32, it certainly seemed like magic. Yet I can say this easily. SPAM was the best tribe in W60 that put in the most work and had some of the best players and people I have had the pleasure of working with. We had the best players in the world, the best coordination and leadership in the world and came in with a strategy which was both entertaining to be part in and which happened also to win a world. Whenever I got in contact with players who are currently in *TLS*, I only met vulgarity, hypocrites, liars and cheaters. I met sourness and jealousy at every turn, stubborn people who could not understand why SPAM was winning and put it down to the same tactics they attempted to use but with better execution. This was untrue.

Now the question to ask is whether the end game is a competition of outlasting the opponent. I argue it is not and if the requirement was 100%, SPAM would have also won and *TLS* would be here complaining about something else because although the way they lost changed, their sore loser and general poor attitude and sportsmanship would still be there. The requirement was 60% though, which we got the remaining 15% or so by nobling *TLS* and recruiting some of their players who we believed were good guys and friends of our current members. When we got the 60%, there was essentially a big debate about whether to end or keep going to 100%. Eventually we decided to go for 60% and so we did. This is the story of how the world was ended.

The problem is our two tribes had different priorities. Daniel's priority was to survive at all costs. This was reflected on his players and why they nobled so many backline barbs and internals. SPAM's priority was to have fun. It was not about winning a world, it was about fighting people that actually fought back, it was about trash talk, banter and messing around. World 60 stopped being like that and although I knew we would win whatever route was taken, I had a decision to make. Either I preserved part of what remained that made SPAM so great or I let SPAM become a shell and we won that way. I grew to care about my mates over time, I didn't want those who were starting school/university to log into SPAM accounts, I wanted them to succeed, not in the game but in life. I wanted them to have fun against dynamic opponents who were well organised and coordinated. This was the whole point of me helping to set up the original ???. Evidently I failed. This just seemed the perfect time to end it so I made the decision and it was done.

DeletedUser

I woke up and realised that I am a tad disappointed about this thread.

On day one of this world, I founded a small continent tribe called SPAM. Whilst others have been in many tribes, I have only ever been in SPAM. SPAM grew from a continent tribe to a challenger to the winner in a fashion smooth enough to make it seem like magic. To Danielfisher who was busy fighting barbarian villages in K32, it certainly seemed like magic. Yet I can say this easily. SPAM was the best tribe in W60 that put in the most work and had some of the best players and people I have had the pleasure of working with. We had the best players in the world, the best coordination and leadership in the world and came in with a strategy which was both entertaining to be part in and which happened also to win a world. Whenever I got in contact with players who are currently in *TLS*, I only met vulgarity, hypocrites, liars and cheaters. I met sourness and jealousy at every turn, stubborn people who could not understand why SPAM was winning and put it down to the same tactics they attempted to use but with better execution. This was untrue.

Now the question to ask is whether the end game is a competition of outlasting the opponent. I argue it is not and if the requirement was 100%, SPAM would have also won and *TLS* would be here complaining about something else because although the way they lost changed, their sore loser and general poor attitude and sportsmanship would still be there. The requirement was 60% though, which we got the remaining 15% or so by nobling *TLS* and recruiting some of their players who we believed were good guys and friends of our current members. When we got the 60%, there was essentially a big debate about whether to end or keep going to 100%. Eventually we decided to go for 60% and so we did. This is the story of how the world was ended.

The problem is our two tribes had different priorities. Daniel's priority was to survive at all costs. This was reflected on his players and why they nobled so many backline barbs and internals. SPAM's priority was to have fun. It was not about winning a world, it was about fighting people that actually fought back, it was about trash talk, banter and messing around. World 60 stopped being like that and although I knew we would win whatever route was taken, I had a decision to make. Either I preserved part of what remained that made SPAM so great or I let SPAM become a shell and we won that way. I grew to care about my mates over time, I didn't want those who were starting school/university to log into SPAM accounts, I wanted them to succeed, not in the game but in life. I wanted them to have fun against dynamic opponents who were well organised and coordinated. This was the whole point of me helping to set up the original ???. Evidently I failed. This just seemed the perfect time to end it so I made the decision and it was done.

Dylan, spout all the crap you like...thats all it will ever be...crap.

Yes we took a lot of barbs, yes it was to survive, this helped bulk us up and give extra D to help provide for our frontline, spam done the same in certain areas...im sure you have some excuse/reason as to why it is different when spam does such a thing.

At the end of the day, we suffered inactivity and a lot of people leaving - we continued against the odds.

SPAM has its leadership and others start a new world, also hit with inactivity - spam decides to go against what they previously said and merged ftw

Wow mass recruitment of spies and merging for the win....what a proud bunch you must be...

DeletedUser105935

Fat People Can Swim: 92 conquers in K42
Jimzter: 39 conquers in K62
Barbarians: 221 conquers in K42, 231 conquers in K52, 141 conquers in K62.

I total that up at 724 conquers out of your 1612 villages purely based on nobling backline internals and barbarians in order to alleviate losses on the front. This doesn't even count the more frontline ones such as internalling WillBHere from GOD, trblesome1, Reborn732, muzzman99 and the rest of your barb conquers. This would just put you on a rather embarrassing 1455 conquers. Some of these were even backline once upon a time, just SPAM caught up.

TWstats says you are talking rubbish. Not my facts. The facts that are betrayed by your profile on Twstats, a statistics site that shows what you nobled during the SPAM/*TLS* war. Can your lies at least somewhat match up with the evidence? You have 398 villages in K42, 313 are just from barb nobling and in actives during the SPAM war, 65 are from nobling isolated villages of vtsuperboi during the SPAM-*TLS* war. Wait does that mean you had 20 villages before the start of the SPAM-*TLS* war? You were definitely based there.

It is just pathetic watching *TLS* sore people getting countered over and over again by fact. You guys must hate that statistics site that shows how hard SPAM beats the living daylights out of your tribe and puts your "tactical retreats" on display for all to see.

Da to be fair sweet has put up a hell of a fight made my life bloody difficult for a while when trying to finish off reborn

I think this is all in bad jest at end of day its been a good world and there has been many great players shame you cant take to loose like men no insult ment to anyone.

BTW only 3 people earnt my respect in ???/TLS in this war sweet, kev/reborn/ and joe finch. people like danny allready have it

its been fin and i hope to see you all on worlds in the future

DeletedUser

Dylan, spout all the crap you like...thats all it will ever be...crap.

Yes we took a lot of barbs, yes it was to survive, this helped bulk us up and give extra D to help provide for our frontline, spam done the same in certain areas...im sure you have some excuse/reason as to why it is different when spam does such a thing.

At the end of the day, we suffered inactivity and a lot of people leaving - we continued against the odds.

SPAM has its leadership and others start a new world, also hit with inactivity - spam decides to go against what they previously said and merged ftw

Wow mass recruitment of spies and merging for the win....what a proud bunch you must be...

I've already answered these points. We said nothing etc., they weren't spies/traitors etc. etc.. We already won. etc. etc. etc.

th

PS: The truth feels like crap, I get it. Does not change it from being the truth. Have fun losing.

DeletedUser109217

i see every one still arguing lol its being fun with you all and yes i got my ass kicked at times but like every one els this world is boring now but with all the bitching going on with players over the win why not put it to rest and go for the full 100% domination that way every one can put all the bickering and lies to rest so why not have a vote for 100% to end the game and start a fresh it would be no different then starting a new world which i take it most would be any ways so tls and spam would you go for that ho and respect to lord death 2 as well

DeletedUser93681

*waves at Jen. Kill the vile

Thanks Sam and others. I will play to the end for Strabrahide. He said "you go lass?

DA you cant rim me now at this dominance, Oh how you salivated over that lol

I had asked Dyan months ago to merge in Kure but he thought Spam could do it on their own

As Berney would say trolololololo

DeletedUser108293

No one cares anymore who is rimmed and who not. I cant be bothered to send my nobles to ilgorgo, sweet or atid even though it should be great fun. If the world would go for 100% then i will hit delete. Waiting for w75 to open, no interest in 60 anymore. Time to get it done now.

DeletedUser93681

I do not think he cared whether you were rimmed or not.

Salivate was his word not mine lol. Think I need to get back to w71. Am losing vills there :icon_surprised:
Anyhoo everyone have a safe and fun summer and GL in your next world.

DeletedUser108293

Salivate was his word not mine lol. Think I need to get back to w71. Am losing vills there :icon_surprised:
Anyhoo everyone have a safe and fun summer and GL in your next world.

same to you :D See you on w75 ;)

DeletedUser

Well done SPAM - I've kept abreast of the situation in w60 since I left and I concur that SPAM is the most deserving tribe to win it, and that TLS 'turning' the tide is utter crap, the fiction of sore losers.

However, while SPAM as a tribe deserves to win this world, in my opinion - I would also agree with the opinion that a lot of the players in SPAM simply don't.

Just as there were on our side - there were a lot of SPAM players who simply didn't fight. Deemster and that lot lost all respect, and the Ash I remember on the game was nothing like the vile child who is posting on his account.

But to those who did fight: TJHooker, HungryWolf, xharris, Texas, DA and more who I can't remember - you guys do deserve this.