W65 Blog

DeletedUser

Structure was ok, spoilers were too. Not sure how some people found the content in the spoilers hard to read but bolded names would help as already mentioned. Constant usage of the letter 'a' instead of the word 'an' before vowels, missing capitalisation for the first letter of names, and missing apostrophe's were the eye sores. Having said that, if you can produce four blogs a month then people wont give a hoot over the mistakes.

He edited it all after our comments, trust me it was looking pretty rough originally.

DeletedUser

Hello dear world

I will be your world blogger for this world and I hope you will all like what i have to offer. if you have any questions you can message me any time here or via skype at kenenth.handsbury. I will have a new blog up before the world starts with some early world information. Remember the blog is only as good as the feedback from the people (pssst thats you) so please give me as much feedback as possible

thanks
miwok

http://blog.tribalwars.net/?p=23182 1st blog pre world
Thanks for not mentioning MuFFiN. YOU SUCK :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Makes my eyes bleed, will not be following future installments.

DeletedUser

His blog was fine, there wasn't much to talk about considering it was the start of the world. Certainly better content than that newspaper thing that is being written where the llama tribe is basically doing a circle jerk in it.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the effort but your writing style makes it too hard to read.

DeletedUser

His blog was fine, there wasn't much to talk about considering it was the start of the world. Certainly better content than that newspaper thing that is being written where the llama tribe is basically doing a circle jerk in it.

I beg your pardon?
1) We've only got positive feedback.
2) We're not a tribe, just two friends.
3) As you say, there wasn't much to write about.

blablablablablabla

I beg your pardon?
1) We've only got positive feedback.
2) We're not a tribe, just two friends.
3) As you say, there wasn't much to write about.

You are feeeeeeding the ego-tripping troll. You like your newspaper, I like your newspaper, that's all that counts!

DeletedUser107718

Both this blog and the Llama blog is looking great imo. It's good that you're keeping a more objective style while we get the subjective from Llama, nice perspective variation. Keep it up both of you! Cba writing the same on the other thread so I just hope you see this here too.

DeletedUser

Make sure as you are commenting on blogs and content, etc. that you focus more on the constructive criticism and advice on how to improve the blog. It is always better for a blogger to get feedback and not just "I like" or "I dislike". It can be difficult finding time to research and put together information on a consistent basis when all you get is negativity with no real feedback.

Kudos to your blog miwok, looking forward to the next :icon_wink:

hanibalii

This blog sucked because of the hard to read spoilers, lack of direction and rubbish grammar.

DeletedUser100507

not sure if trolling or being a nub (insert wierd face here)

i liked the blog but maybe having another blog on the top 10 tribe when nobles come out etc, cant wait for that on ;)

DeletedUser

yes, the grammar was horibble. :\
but since its the first w65 blog, i like it.

DeletedUser

Why do you hate capitals so much!? Why! What have they done to you to make you hate them so.

Content was decent. Though, I was under the impression the Blogging staff filtered basic spelling/grammar.

I will not clutter the forums with advice, but you need better control of your prose. Feel free to contact me if you actually want my advice. In times like these, where the material itself is not particularly exciting, it is the job of the writer to make it interesting. For example, you mentioned the premades and included some interviews. But you could have also expanded on the settings and how all the premades landed right next to each other in the core.