Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12,569
Difference: 12,569

image.php

Since the declaration to now. I don't think it has added the most recent one yet, which would make it 8 for us and none for them. If you throw Evolve onto our side though...the stats shoot up tremendously for our side, while barely changing for Mr Men's side.

DeletedUser

It is my birthday after all...
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
KRANG! (566|576) K55 2,959 amiine [Mr Men] Duffbdat [KRANG!] 24th Mar 2009 - 19:34:08
KRANG! (565|566) K55 3,754 bluebomber0987 [Mr Men] Duffbdat [KRANG!] 24th Mar 2009 - 19:32:24

Tic Toc

It is my birthday after all...
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
KRANG! (566|576) K55 2,959 amiine [Mr Men] Duffbdat [KRANG!] 24th Mar 2009 - 19:34:08
KRANG! (565|566) K55 3,754 bluebomber0987 [Mr Men] Duffbdat [KRANG!] 24th Mar 2009 - 19:32:24

Happy birthday!!! :3

And a merry nobling to you.

DeletedUser

2 villages in 2 minutes.. I can only imagine what the guys in Mr Men would be thinking about right now. lol~ :lol:

Happy Birthday Duff! and cool job on that one

DeletedUser

I swear they still have villages and as they still have villages the war is not over :D

DeletedUser

Ah true :icon_razz: but no-one has officially won yet...

You mean there is no state of surrender? Yet...

Anyways, just look at the number of nobles - they managed to renoble one village, which I reclaimed immediately. That is the only point they scored. Not one evolve member has lost an original village. Never mind nobles - so many more have been cleared it's ridiculous.

Officially we have won. They just haven't surrendered yet - publicly that is.

DeletedUser

they know we know there not winning :) mr misheif takes a great time to have rl issues ... tw is his life lol when he comes back he will say its because he was not here haha revenge for all the bull he made about me :)

DeletedUser

I thought i would post stats with all the tribes that to my knowledge are involved please correct me if i have added one that isnt or one that hasn't been added.
Side 1:
Tribes: HUH? Evolve
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mr Men MrMen2 HRDCOR HRDA
Players: -ima-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 2
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102,204
Side 2: 5,793
Difference: 96,411
image.php

Looks like quite a mauling :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is just amazing... does Mr Men even have a leadership anymore? Regardless though, this was a battle known to end out this way, just not this bad. Pure slaughter for the one side, and weren't those two nobled villages on their end re-nobled or something like that?

This is a prime example of a noob/family/mass recruiting tribe failing, take note of this any of you players who may be lurking for tips etc. Even if they pull through, they still suck!