War, Huh, Good God! ShOck! Declares On SETO

DeletedUser

well to be honest i'm sure you'll agree that you and your companions of pro have been nothing but negative to our tribe and our battle against SETO, surely you cannot deny the success in the facts I have just presented to you.

Oh and i'm getting bored of this thread now but y'all seem to want to talk about shock/pro on here, so i was suggesting a new thread be made if anyone wants to discuss that, 'wants' being the operative word

Personally, I am too lazy, and for ShOcK! v. pRo to qualify as a war, ShOcK! would have to put up a little resistance. It seems kinda lopsided towards pRo right now.

waybeyondsic

Personally, I am too lazy, and for ShOcK! v. pRo to qualify as a war, ShOcK! would have to put up a little resistance. It seems kinda lopsided towards pRo right now.

Fair enough but the truth is that we have been concentrating, practically entirely, upon SETO, up until yesterday. Our attentions have now been switched and i look forward to a good fight and a good challenge

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight, we mass recruited nobody, FF another small tribe composed of active players merged with us....

And you deny it yet again. Does the screenshot I provided with ShOcK! gaining over 50 members in the first 3 hours of it's existance not have enough fact in it? If not, kindly tell us what your definition of "fact" is. That way I will know what to look for.

waybeyondsic

And you deny it yet again. Does the screenshot I provided with ShOcK! gaining over 50 members in the first 3 hours of it's existance not have enough fact in it? If not, kindly tell us what your definition of "fact" is. That way I will know what to look for.

I wasn't there at creation. But from what I understand this tribe formed from the ashes of another, so what is so unusual about this? 50 members who are active and know each other somewhat? I don't see any problem at all. Care to provide a screen shot of pro's initial beginning for a comparison?

DeletedUser

I wasn't there at creation. But from what I understand this tribe formed from the ashes of another, so what is so unusual about this? 50 members who are active and know each other somewhat? I don't see any problem at all.
Really? What tribe was that?

waybeyondsic said:
Care to provide a screen shot of pro's initial beginning for a comparison?
Care to read that post? I most certainly did. Post #177 on page 9.

Last edited by a moderator:

waybeyondsic

Really? What tribe was that?

Care to read that post? I most certainly did. Post #177 on page 9.

Ok i found it, and honestly what does that prove? We had more members initially interested in being in the tribe...thats all. They also were all linked, don't know bu which tribe yet but i'll find out for you. It also shows that the members you recruited didn't have any personaly connection and just joined for their own reasons, no specific loyalty. Also by whose standards is 50 members mass recruiting on a world with a 500 member limit? I must say i feel you point is totally invalid, incorrect and irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Ok i found it, and honestly what does that prove? We had more members initially interested in being in the tribe...thats all. They also were all linked, don't know bu which tribe yet but i'll find out for you. It also shows that the members you recruited didn't have any personaly connection and just joined for their own reasons, no specific loyalty. Also by whose standards is 50 members mass recruiting on a world with a 500 member limit? I must say i feel you point is totally invalid, incorrect and irrelevant.

50 members in 3 hours, most definitely mass-recruiting, even when you try to cover it up with this world's tribe member limit. You say our members have no loyalty?
Loyalty is trait to be be grown, not forced upon. Our tribe has grown loyalty and even discovered connections between eachother that nobody ever knew.

waybeyondsic

Bored again now, its just looping over and over...say what you will

DeletedUser

I bet you Chess could get over 200 members in 1 hour by sending out alot of invites. I'm not saying ShOck! definetly did mass-recruit, however 50 members in 3 hours definetly gives implications of mass-recruitment, even if it is at the begginning of the tribe.