War, Huh, Good God! ShOck! Declares On SETO

DeletedUser

Dude, you are completely wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. I generally don't like to post in these forums as I see it as a waste of time, but I am not going to let you falsely bash pRo.

ShOcK! formalised the SETO declaration on us. pRo kindly hijacked the thread.
We didn't hijack anything. If you look at the first page we were brought into this by the leader of SETO who is directly involved with this.

pRo dropped the NAP with ShOcK! and sided with SETO, indeed as Tedeni states "sheltering" them. That shelter includes recruiting their higher point members and attacking SETO. The size of the villages does not matter, the fact is, pRo are nobling the tribe they are "sheltering". It doesn't matter if a NAP was in place or not, pRo have misled SETO and are now taking advantage of their weakened position.

Once again, completely wrong.

1) ShOcK! attacked us with an NAP thus breaking it. Just because we took it off our diplomacy first does NOT mean we broke it. What are we suppose to do? Sit on our hands and let them attack us? NO!

2) We have hated SETO from the very beginning. We simply chose to use them against ShOcK! whom we hated more. Siding with them was by no means a permanent thing as this post in our forums tells:

Okay before anybody yells at us here is our reasoning behind all of this.

SETOis merely an ally so we can distinguish them from the rest and coordinate attacks against ShOcK! If you have an inactive farm from SETO you may still attack it, but be careful. If he asks you to stop because we have an alliance please comply for now. This isn't a permanent thing.

3) Finally, how can you say recruiting there better members is a bad thing? I know as well as anybody else does that SETO is/was going nowhere, but there were still a few decent members with them. I agree with you the size of the village does not matter, and if you look at those SETO members that joined us you will see that we took high pointers and as well as low pointers. Most of which I account sat personally to check there troops and those who made it in were more than qualified. We didn't shelter nobody.

As for mass recruiting - the original reply was a response to Tedeni's comment that ShOcK! have been recruiting heavily recently. As already pointed out, we are not recruiting any more heavily that pRo.

We have 45 members you have 96. An increase in 10 for us and about 30 for you. We brought in good members and at the same time cleared out the garbage, obviously something you all don't know how to do.

Photonfighter take a closer look at those screenshots of ShOcK!s beginnings you kindly took the time to provide. You will notice that most people joined at similar times and there were less than 50 members total at the end of formation. Is this now classed as "mass recruiting"? Not that it matters, it's just another example of pRo trying to derail a topic.

By far my favorite comment of all. This just goes to show you FAIL at mass recruiting. Clearly you went and invited everyone in sight with the intention to get as many members as possible, and don't try and deny it. I know a handful of tribes including ours that were asked to merge into you.

I've been playing tribal wars for a long time now, and this is by far one of the biggest FAILS i have seen.

DeletedUser

Thank you for confirming my points, even if you have tried to put the pRo spin on it.

We didn't hijack anything. If you look at the first page we were brought into this by the leader of SETO who is directly involved with this.
If him saying you were all snuggly and kissed and made up now is bringing you in fair enough, point taken. However, it still remains this thread was originally SETO/ShOcK! with pRo dragging their views and attempting to twist the issue.

1) ShOcK! attacked us with an NAP thus breaking it. Just because we took it off our diplomacy first does NOT mean we broke it. What are we suppose to do? Sit on our hands and let them attack us? NO!
That old thing again. Neverends logged into an attack, what is he supposed to do? Not retaliate? The first we knew of an issue was when several of our members came under attack. Are pRo now denying that they did not even try to notify us of a drop in NAP.

2) We have hated SETO from the very beginning. We simply chose to use them against ShOcK! whom we hated more. Siding with them was by no means a permanent thing as this post in our forums tells:
We know what you chose to do, however SETO were not under the impression it was temporary. Your members still talk of sheltering SETO. Which confirms my point, you misled SETO, your own forum post confirms that.

3) Finally, how can you say recruiting there better members is a bad thing? I know as well as anybody else does that SETO is/was going nowhere, but there were still a few decent members with them. I agree with you the size of the village does not matter, and if you look at those SETO members that joined us you will see that we took high pointers and as well as low pointers. Most of which I account sat personally to check there troops and those who made it in were more than qualified. We didn't shelter nobody.
No one said it was a bad thing, it was a point raised to show how pRo go back on agreements. You agreed to hit ShOcK! with SETO, you agreed an alliance (temporary or not from your point of view SETO members didn't think it was temporary), and within 2 weeks you are recruiting their members and attacking those who remain in the tribe. Thank you once again for confirming that.

We have 45 members you have 96. An increase in 10 for us and about 30 for you. We brought in good members and at the same time cleared out the garbage, obviously something you all don't know how to do.
Regardless of your views, pRo recruited 1 less member than ShOcK! last week, go count. Again this was a response to your member stating we are heavily recruiting to gain control of the continent. We are recruiting no more heavily than you are, and I am sure time will tell who actually controls the area.

By far my favorite comment of all. This just goes to show you FAIL at mass recruiting. Clearly you went and invited everyone in sight with the intention to get as many members as possible, and don't try and deny it. I know a handful of tribes including ours that were asked to merge into you.
Another pRo fantasy. Your opinion again, you don't know who was invited when. We haven't invited everyone and their dog, yes we did offer you a merge and 2 other tribes. One accepted - hence the creation of ShOcK! and photons lovely screenshot images.

Now if you don't want pRo "falsely bashed" may I suggest you borrow rios gag and apply it to the rest of your members who quite happily spout their trash about ShOcK! here.

percy88

This thread has undergone quite a transformation.

ShOcK! vs SETO (a pretty lame war) --> pRo vs ShOcK! (a slightly better conflict, as at least both sides fight) --> questioning the validity of talking about pRo when they aren't in the title of the thread.

So the latest manifestation of this thread is completely pointless. If it was deemed off topic then mods would have closed it by now. So talk about pRo or SETO if you want, but don't talk about whether you can talk about things or not. Thats mods job not yours. If you keep doing it I would be surprised if the entire thread is shut down for being pointless and going in circles.

War stats and flaming the incompetent performances of the opposition please, none of this rubbish!

DeletedUser

seren said:
as Tedeni states "sheltering" them.
I said no such thing.

seren said:
As for mass recruiting - the original reply was a response to Tedeni's comment that ShOcK! have been recruiting heavily recently. As already pointed out, we are not recruiting any more heavily that pRo.
As Toby just pointed out, you certainly are! By quite a large degree too.

seren said:
Photonfighter take a closer look at those screenshots of ShOcK!s beginnings you kindly took the time to provide. You will notice that most people joined at similar times and there were less than 50 members total at the end of formation. Is this now classed as "mass recruiting"? Not that it matters, it's just another example of pRo trying to derail a topic.
Oh the truth hurts you does it? If the truth hurts you then I guess that in itself is an indication of lies coming from you. The screenshots clearly show you mass-recruiting, and still you deny it.

seren said:
As for the now tired topic of the breakdown of the NAP, your logic is astounding Tedeni. If it is logical to assume that Neverends acted on his own accord, how then could he have had ShOcK!s blessing? The 2 statements are clearly contradictory and pRo should keep their assumptions and fantasy to their own forums rather than boring the rest of us with them.
He acted on his own accord, yet Shocks leaders clearly had no problem with that. How is that contradictory? Oh yeah, only in your mind.

Alright let's take a step back and see what Shock's real intentions are with these comments:

seren said:
However, it still remains this thread was originally SETO/ShOcK! with pRo dragging their views and attempting to twist the issue.
Shock are now clearly regretting the war, they wish for pRo to leave them alone so that they can focus primarily on SETO and finally get themselves some positive stats.

Not gonna happen.

seren said:
That old thing again.
That 'old thing' is simply the truth, but as pointed out, you don't seem to like the truth of this war.

seren said:
Neverends logged into an attack
Most probably a lie, considering he started the war in the first place. But of course neither side can prove this, so I really don't know why you keep bringing it up.

You want to make it look like you did not break the NAP, and proving so does not help you in the least, and nor can you prove it. Yet still you persist with that arguement. Get over it already.

seren said:
No one said it was a bad thing, it was a point raised to show how pRo go back on agreements. You agreed to hit ShOcK! with SETO, you agreed an alliance (temporary or not from your point of view SETO members didn't think it was temporary), and within 2 weeks you are recruiting their members and attacking those who remain in the tribe. Thank you once again for confirming that.
The point is to remove bad players from K55, whether pRo attacks SETO or not won't make any difference to SETO's situation in 3 months time, they will have vanished either way. pRo had the alliance in place until they realized that SETO was doing nothing in the war. Why keep an alliance with a tribe that doesn't attack?

seren said:
yes we did offer you a merge and 2 other tribes

Only after attacking pRo, getting pounded, and whining for an NAP. As if they'd want to merge with you after that. I'm surprised you managed to get any tribe to merge into you at all. Perhaps they did not read this thread first.

Now if you don't want Shock truthfully bashed, you may want to stop making arguements that are not only easily disproved, but also easily counterable.

DeletedUser

Shock are now clearly regretting the war, they wish for pRo to leave them alone so that they can focus primarily on SETO and finally get themselves some positive stats.

That's not what I hear on the grapevine!

I hear that it's the other way round at the moment. Not necessarily the bit about stats, more the bit that more than a few pRo members wish for ShOcK to leave them alone. Or do you want to deny that?

DeletedUser

That's not what I hear on the grapevine!

I hear that it's the other way round at the moment. Not necessarily the bit about stats, more the bit that more than a few pRo members wish for ShOcK to leave them alone. Or do you want to deny that?

There is one player, john7391 who I wanted safe because we obviously couldn't support him in time before getting nobled (we had already saved him twice from getting nobled from neverends, we just came out badly this time). Otherwise, yes we deny your statement.

DeletedUser

umm I see.

and your tribe does not feel threatened in any way and it's just a co-incidence that you have started recruiting en masse today the better players with multiple villas from _?_ like

mass51
publius varrus
killer jon
MrBigChief
and others

??

waybeyondsic

image.php

Side 1- ShOck!
Side 2- pRo

pretty even from looking at this

image.php

Side 1- ShOck! & Flame as our members have been working side by side, specifically against Olsarus
Side 2- pRo & SETO

edit. it shows total conquers against each other

DeletedUser39997

... how many times has it been said that seto is not a factor in this? again shock ignores the facts. im not even in seto or pro, and i can see the utter stupidity behind your statement.

DeletedUser

image.php

Side 1- ShOck!
Side 2- pRo

pretty even from looking at this

image.php

Side 1- ShOck! & Flame as our members have been working side by side, specifically against Olsarus
Side 2- pRo & SETO

edit. it shows total conquers against each other

First part: ShOcK! and Flame. I just laugh at that. I have not seen them do anything worthwhile yet, except noble a prenobled village. Congratulations. That guy had 2 nobles.

Second part: SETO and pRo have not been working hand in hand. We are both fighting against you, not together. You just throw them in to tip the stats in your favor. Real cool.

waybeyondsic

... how many times has it been said that seto is not a factor in this? again shock ignores the facts. im not even in seto or pro, and i can see the utter stupidity behind your statement.

I created the thread as a declaration against SETO so yes they are a factor in this. I'm not ignoring the facts, we're at war with SETO, pRo decided to join in on this thread in some way so i'm posting their stats too. Also if you look there is a seperate graph with just ShOck! and pRo on...

waybeyondsic

First part: ShOcK! and Flame. I just laugh at that. I have not seen them do anything worthwhile yet, except noble a prenobled village. Congratulations. That guy had 2 nobles.

Second part: SETO and pRo have not been working hand in hand. We are both fighting against you, not together. You just throw them in to tip the stats in your favor. Real cool.

As for Flame is isn't about the nitty gritty details it is about the stats and they are plainly shown here.

At what point did i suggest you had been working together? I simply gave the stats of what has happened and i think they speak for themselves. As i've said before if you don't want to be pooled with SETO you shouldn't be on this thread as it will continue to happen, at least from my perspective.

Heres the graph for shock and flame against pRo, if it will stop you whining...

image.php

I will state that SETO are our priority, they are who we're at war with and as of now I will continue to group you with them...

DeletedUser

As for Flame is isn't about the nitty gritty details it is about the stats and they are plainly shown here.

At what point did i suggest you had been working together? I simply gave the stats of what has happened and i think they speak for themselves. As i've said before if you don't want to be pooled with SETO you shouldn't be on this thread as it will continue to happen, at least from my perspective.

Heres the graph for shock and flame against pRo, if it will stop you whining...

image.php

I will state that SETO are our priority, they are who we're at war with and as of now I will continue to group you with them...

Don't take the numbers out. It makes the graph look completely misleading.

percy88

ShOcK! complain about pRo talking about themselves rather than the SETO war, then they introduce Flame to the mix and suggest the war is in actual fact ShOcK! and Flame against SETO and pRo. Surely they wouldn't do this would they? It would render all of their protests about pRo hijacking the thread completely pointless, and make ShOck! look very silly indeed. Surely not.

Oh wait... they did.

Side 2- pRo & SETO

Congratulations ShOcK! you continue to astound me and the rest of w37 with your brilliance stupidity.

p.s. _?_ also seem to be joining the side of pRo now, or at least the active ones are all moving over. I'd assume that leaves _?_ dead in the water in K55 now.

Hmm, both sides hugging and merging other tribe in already. What happened to the good old 1 on 1 fights?

waybeyondsic

ShOcK! complain about pRo talking about themselves rather than the SETO war, then they introduce Flame to the mix and suggest the war is in actual fact ShOcK! and Flame against SETO and pRo. Surely they wouldn't do this would they? It would render all of their protests about pRo hijacking the thread completely pointless, and make ShOck! look very silly indeed. Surely not.

Oh wait... they did.

Congratulations ShOcK! you continue to astound me and the rest of w37 with your brilliance stupidity.

p.s. _?_ also seem to be joining the side of pRo now, or at least the active ones are all moving over. I'd assume that leaves _?_ dead in the water in K55 now.

Hmm, both sides hugging and merging other tribe in already. What happened to the good old 1 on 1 fights?

_?_ members are being poached in a attempt to mass recruit about 40 members so far. Pro brought themselves into this therefore why should i not be mentioning other parties involved, such as Flame.

DeletedUser

_?_ members are being poached in a attempt to mass recruit about 40 members so far. Pro brought themselves into this therefore why should i not be mentioning other parties involved, such as Flame.

If I remember right, you guys had just merged before starting this war up again. We just did it for the first time, and will not be keeping everyone (those who don't fall under our standards will be booted). Your argument lacks substance.

waybeyondsic

If I remember right, you guys had just merged before starting this war up again. We just did it for the first time, and will not be keeping everyone (those who don't fall under our standards will be booted). Your argument lacks substance.

I'm saying what has happened, FF merged with us prior to this war and the talks had been going on prior to this war.