War, Huh, Good God! ShOck! Declares On SETO

DeletedUser

You were in FF...

Playing devils advocate :) .... and now he's (percy) not. That may say something ... although I'm not sure what yet.

and still being an advocate of the devil ... pRo folks ... were you too scared to answer my earlier question

and your tribe does not feel threatened in any way and it's just a co-incidence that you have started recruiting en masse today the better players with multiple villas from _?_ like

It does seem that the only way pRo thought they could handle and beat ShOcK was to recruit more players. I mean doubling your numbers in 24 hours has to say something about your earlier weakness and fear.

At least the sides are almost equal in numbers now.

Maybe things will get interesting after all and here's hoping that all sides involved can finally get their PnP worthy of reading.

DeletedUser

Playing devils advocate :) .... and now he's (percy) not. That may say something ... although I'm not sure what yet.

and still being an advocate of the devil ... pRo folks ... were you too scared to answer my earlier question

It does seem that the only way pRo thought they could handle and beat ShOcK was to recruit more players. I mean doubling your numbers in 24 hours has to say something about your earlier weakness and fear.

At least the sides are almost equal in numbers now.

Maybe things will get interesting after all and here's hoping that all sides involved can finally get their PnP worthy of reading.
Thats completely hipocritical in every possible way.

This is completely different from mass recruiting.

Would you like me to explain to you? I am sure I could pull off a very elementary level of an explanation in order for you to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So rather than answer the question when I asked first, and again this time you result to calling me names.

You just Failed pRo!

thehorror

haha pRo does not fail, nobody in pRo fails and we never will fail. ShOcK!s days are numbered. Its just a matter of time. And your time is running out.

DeletedUser

Do you have any proof to back that up or is it the same bullsh*t that Sh0ck! have been spewing?

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ShOcK!
Players:

Timeframe: 01/04/2009 00:00:00 to 19/05/2009 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,839
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4,839

image.php

Stats before today from the beggining of the month, a week prior to this thread. Yeah, pRo needed to recruit to win. :icon_rolleyes:

thehorror

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 23

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 52,952
Side 2: 44,540
Difference: 8,412

image.php

Side 1: 9,936
Side 2: 4,675
Difference: 5,261

image.php

updated stats

thehorror

nothing to say shock?

you cant just ignore it, cus the stats are getting better for us, and worse for you

thehorror

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 24
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 66,015
Side 2: 48,676
Difference: 17,339

image.php

Side 1: 12,152
Side 2: 4,675
Difference: 7,477

image.php

5 to 2

waybeyondsic

well strictly sticking to the facts you should put Flame on the side of us...

waybeyondsic

Announced as over, the duke of SETO has left the tribe and they are no longer a threat to anyone. The ShOck! V SETO war has concluded with ShOck! being victorious

DeletedUser

Announced as over, the duke of SETO has left the tribe and they are no longer a threat to anyone. The ShOck! V SETO war has concluded with ShOck! being victorious

Lol. The dukes of SETO have been long inactive. Great accomplishment.

waybeyondsic

yeah care to make a thread shock v pro?... or you just gonna sit here denying that we took a tribe that began with 4 times our starting members, more points than us down to rank 79 and us up to rank 20?

DeletedUser

yeah care to make a thread shock v pro?... or you just gonna sit here denying that we took a tribe that began with 4 times our starting members, more points than us down to rank 79 and us up to rank 20?

I did not say anything about pRo in that statement...you confuse me..
I only said that the duke leaving SETO does not mean much, as he was inactive anyways. Where are you going with your comment?

DeletedUser

wow you mass recrute.... impressive.

not.

edit

how do I add images directly from my computer to this forum?

waybeyondsic

well to be honest i'm sure you'll agree that you and your companions of pro have been nothing but negative to our tribe and our battle against SETO, surely you cannot deny the success in the facts I have just presented to you.

Oh and i'm getting bored of this thread now but y'all seem to want to talk about shock/pro on here, so i was suggesting a new thread be made if anyone wants to discuss that, 'wants' being the operative word

edit. directed at T O B Y

waybeyondsic

wow you mass recrute.... impressive.

not.

edit

how do I add images directly from my computer to this forum?

Get your facts straight, we mass recruited nobody, FF another small tribe composed of active players merged with us....