War is on the Horizon

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
hmmm
Good information you have there. Did you miss the part we're c9 merge into BiP? And have over a 100 hours call time on Skype? :O
I'd like to see any confirmation from me that we will merge into BiP. Spreading rumours is easy. First it was a 2hard merge onto BiP now it's us?

2Hard was willing to merge some accounts into Bip and eat the majority of their members. Great tactics guys

thewall4588

Contributing Poster
I'd like to see any confirmation from me that we will merge into BiP. Spreading rumours is easy. First it was a 2hard merge onto BiP now it's us?

2Hard was willing to merge some accounts into Bip and eat the majority of their members. Great tactics guys

I heard it was TEA merging into BIP... where is your confirmation of this 2Hard merge?

daredeviler

Non-stop Poster
We do love bananas.

After all, they are nice and long, and can be either hard or soft, and if you squeeze them gently, white juices come out. Plus they can fit into your mouth quite nicely. What's not to love?!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
The Jake influence is strong :D

But having Bill around is more than enough to have any male talking like that...

Last edited:

TRTKiNG

Non-stop Poster
2hard just want a victory and here it is the right time. :) Good luck guys personally I am with you on the other side.

Mithrae

Still Going Strong
We do love bananas.

After all, they are nice and long, and can be either hard or soft, and if you squeeze them gently, white juices come out. Plus they can fit into your mouth quite nicely. What's not to love?!
Difficult to say whether this is in support of the Bananas, or those who are Too Hard.

nowitsover

Still Going Strong
AlwaysAl0ne switched from BIP to 2HARD

Edit:

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: 12/11/2016 00:00:00 to 16/11/2016 23:40:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

not much happening here so i thought I woulda check what they are actually upto since declaration..

clicky

wow..

Last edited: