War on FEMA for Poor Disaster Response

DeletedUser

Haha,AHU gonna own.Even though I don't got any nobles yet,I'll still get my OD up on those big lot of noobs.;D

olympus

Family Tribe V Family Tribe

At the end of the day both tribes are n00bs. I find it funny that one can call that too the other.

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever told you how negative you are?
has anyone ever told you how that previous comment wasnt all that negative, and is something thats been said by basically every good non-family player since the beginning of time? thats before star wars even. family tribes are generally accepted as noobs, so we like poking fun at them. hell, i even picked fights with every family tribe in my area. its fun to mess with the little people.

ToTheGallows

has anyone ever told you how that previous comment wasnt all that negative, and is something thats been said by basically every good non-family player since the beginning of time? thats before star wars even. family tribes are generally accepted as noobs, so we like poking fun at them. hell, i even picked fights with every family tribe in my area. its fun to mess with the little people.

Superiority complex. Cute.

DeletedUser

Theres only like 3 or 4 good families in this game that consists of 2 tribes but 99% of families could easily get wiped out if they were only 1 tribe. I mean basically 100-0 almost without there second or third or fourth or however many tribes are in the family to stack there villages. Family tribes will always be considered a noobish move unless there are only 2 tribes that are highly recognized and experienced to coordinate easily and freely within each other.

Doomkill22

only family tribes who list their allies and put ascii swords on their profiles are noobs.

there are plently of fam tribes on other worlds that are in the top 5.

DeletedUser

only family tribes who list their allies and put ascii swords on their profiles are noobs.

OOOOooooOOO i put one of them fancy shmancy swords on my profile!!!

DeletedUser

being in the top 5 doesn't guarantee experience or good players. I've seen 130mil tribes consisting of 5mil players sending nukes consisting of 7k swords 3k lc 100HC and no rams

usually family tribes fail, and especially in this stage of a world you can be pretty confident of family tribes failing.

Doomkill22

if they sent those type of nukes then they wouldnt be able to get to 5 mil.

your either overly exaggerating or your a liar

DeletedUser

Or they only nobled barbs therefore he could be telling truth. Don't doubt people before you think of all possibilities theres only a few families that are very successful some just a little successful but majority of them fail terribly.

Doomkill22

are you telling me that a person nobled 5 mil worth of barbs?

the majority of families fail because most of them are started by mass-recruiters and point whores who have no idea whatsoever on how to play this game.

ahu isnt that type of a tribe

DeletedUser

I have seen plenty of families that have become quite large while maintaining inexperienced players. A good example of this would be the former NBG family of world 23. It was a family tribe of about 200 members. There were quite a few strong players, but quite a few large members who did not deserve their rank(1 mil+ points).

DeletedUser18543

if they sent those type of nukes then they wouldnt be able to get to 5 mil.

your either overly exaggerating or your a liar

not really. on W6 I attacked and was attacked by a player with a couple million of points who used mixed villages.

DeletedUser74702

are you telling me that a person nobled 5 mil worth of barbs?

the majority of families fail because most of them are started by mass-recruiters and point whores who have no idea whatsoever on how to play this game.

ahu isnt that type of a tribe

*cough* TDE family world 39 *cough*

olympus

umm...werent you in a DBD branch?

Lets go through the top tribes of world 4:

DBD- Family tribe
AoW- Family tribe
JG- Academy
AF- Family tribe
LIFE- Family tribe
TBP- Family tribe
UNSF- Not too sure, didnt they have an academy at some point?

The fact is 99% of W4 had a family tribe. The reason DBD fell was because a group of us went for a revolution.

Someone best start being nice or they may find themselves without a tribe :icon_wink: