War on FEMA for Poor Disaster Response

DeletedUser

How can you comment on the tribes of a world that you didnt even play :icon_eek: You dont know anything about the tribes, their history, whether they have good players or not.

You can have your opinion, but its useless unless you know what you're talking about.

@ Lil- I was noob then, things changed :icon_wink: and lets be honest, W4 family tribes were some of .nets best if not the best.

Yours is useless too because im pretty sure you haven't played on every world with family tribes ;). You Just criticized yourself as well as me. You clearly don't know what your talking about because you comment on families in general from all worlds. Yet you havent played all worlds. Therefore making your statements and opinions useless as well. So don't give me anything about oh your opinions useless unless you know what were talking about.

I never said anything about that worlds families I merely stated I don't like family tribes period please dude just read posts more before criticizing them. Because you criticize yourself when you read mine and did that to mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

olympus

Yours is useless too because im pretty sure you haven't played on every world with family tribes ;).

I know the history of the majority of the big family tribes on past worlds, those that never grew into top 10, even 15 arent worth commenting on.

You Just criticized yourself as well as me. You clearly don't know what your talking about because you comment on families in general from all worlds.

I never criticized, simply stated you could not comment on W4's family tribes as you never played there, infact you were the one that generalized family tribes :icon_neutral:

Yet you havent played all worlds. Therefore making your statements and opinions useless as well. So don't give me anything about oh your opinions useless unless you know what were talking about.

How can you have an opinion on something you know nothing about :icon_rolleyes:

I never said anything about that worlds families I merely stated I don't like family tribes period please dude just read posts more before criticizing them. Because you criticize yourself when you read mine and did that to mine.

I read your posts and my comments are fine. I havent criticized you. Jimmy and Lil D played W4 and can comment because they know facts about that world, you dont.

We can carry this on IG if you want so we dont spam this thread anymore.

DeletedUser

So um wait whats the deal with this so called war?

Apparently =AHU= family is fighting Fema family in K 67. Well if you could call it fighting, Fema is getting owned. Though to be expected things looked poor from the beginning

DeletedUser

They are uncoordinated, their duke has been AWOL since the beginning and is being account sat by Almighty Chicken. Almighty Chicken is using the duke's account to save his own ass, he had all his villages taken, but right before his last one was taken, he sent a noble up north like 24 hrs away to were his duke's villages are for protection and had the duke's account he was account sitting clear and lower the loyalty of the village so his noble can take the village on the 1st hit. They're still doing some recruitment to offset the villages we're taking from them.

Side 1:
Tribes: =AHU= =AHU2=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~FEMA G~FEMA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,306
Side 2: 2,877
Difference: 33,429

image.php

DeletedUser

I was wondering what was going on because haven't heard anything about it really. lol

DeletedUser74702

@ Lil- I was noob then, things changed :icon_wink: and lets be honest, W4 family tribes were some of .nets best if not the best.

The only family tribe that i've ever seen worth mentioning is the TDE family of world 39. That being said, i hope the family tribe loses this war.

EDIT: Oh wait...

DeletedUser18543

The only family tribe that i've ever seen worth mentioning is the TDE family of world 39. That being said, i hope the family tribe loses this war.

EDIT: Oh wait...

LOL

the only one you have ever seen worth mentioning is from W39 xD

people crack me up on here. why did you even bother posting and its obvious you joined proly around the start of W35?

DeletedUser

LOL

people crack me up on here. why did you even bother posting and its obvious you joined proly around the start of W35?

It's funny that Forum join date is the one you use to compare people's ingame play time. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't know your forum account was created the day you joined your first world... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74702

LOL

I didn't bother making a forum account until i had a firm grasp of the game.

I bothered posting because a large number of people like me and enjoy reading my posts. Its a good feelings and i hope one day you can understand it.

Until you can show me another family tribe that had 3 tribes in the top 20 for a reasonable amount of time, while at the time warring 2 top 5 tribes, then i see no reason to change my judgement.

DeletedUser18543

It's funny that Forum join date is the one you use to compare people's ingame play time. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't know your forum account was created the day you joined your first world... :icon_rolleyes:

And you joined in why?

his forum date had nothing to do with what I said. I didnt even look at it. The fact that he said the last family tribe that he had seen worth mentioning was from W39 made me think that he had joined very recently.

Also I left the game a little after the opening of W29 and came back to mess around at W41 and than came back after the opening of this world. Which means I have no idea when any world inbetween opened.

Get your facts straight before you try to start an argument with me:icon_wink:

DeletedUser18543

I didn't bother making a forum account until i had a firm grasp of the game.

I bothered posting because a large number of people like me and enjoy reading my posts. Its a good feelings and i hope one day you can understand it.

Until you can show me another family tribe that had 3 tribes in the top 20 for a reasonable amount of time, while at the time warring 2 top 5 tribes, then i see no reason to change my judgement.

DBD...AoW...SIN...I havent played in awhile but Im pretty sure there are more

DeletedUser

I can't seem to log into my account on w43... Let's me go onto different worlds... for example I've had to start a new world w46 to control my withdraw from w43 lol...

Seriously... why can't I log onto or into w43?????

HELP!?

olympus

I can't seem to log into my account on w43... Let's me go onto different worlds... for example I've had to start a new world w46 to control my withdraw from w43 lol...

Seriously... why can't I log onto or into w43?????

HELP!?

Why post randomly in something so unrelated?

If it is due to incorrect password, reset it, anything other than that i would send in a ticket.

DeletedUser

had the duke's account he was account sitting clear and lower the loyalty of the village so his noble can take the village on the 1st hit.

I believe the rules state no player can coordinate attacks or support against the same player over a shared internet connection?

W43 Rules said:
"Accounts being sat are temporarily sharing a connection with the sitter and other accounts on the account sitter's connection. Therefore, everything stated in rule 2 must be followed."

"Coordination – Attacking, supporting or sending resources to the same player, from two or more players sharing a connection."

Report him, (I'm not a snitch but... :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

This whole thing is nothing to do with family tribes at all only about world 4.

DeletedUser74702

TBP, LIFE and AF as well, infact, pretty much every W4 family tribe :icon_neutral:

Alright, well considering their are only 5 top 5 tribes, i doubt that every W4 family tribe is at war with 2 top 5 tribes.

DeletedUser18543

Alright, well considering their are only 5 top 5 tribes, i doubt that every W4 family tribe is at war with 2 top 5 tribes.

ofc they arent now. W4 has been open for years. All those tribes were at one point though is what he was saying.

olympus

ofc they arent now. W4 has been open for years. All those tribes were at one point though is what he was saying.

Didnt really take a genius to figure that one out, guess he's too busy wanting to spam :icon_neutral: